• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

bad things that happened at school

brinboy789

Smash Champion
how come EVERY single school is more interesting then mine? :(

uh...most interesting? um....

*thinks*

water balloon fight at end of year? wasnt even that big...my schools so boring :(

F1r3w0lf

Smash Apprentice
Stop having a boring tuna...stop having a boring l
My senior prank last year was they all released like 2000 bouncy balls into the hallways, which was OK because we all grabbed like 10 of them. Afterwards the seniors chanted "We got balls!" Apparently the senior prank is always bouncy balls. Also, the principal slipped and fell which was especially bad because he had a back condition.

mimic_king

Smash Lord
Okay this wasn't really that bad but,

One day a kid in m science class had to use the bathroom but the teacher wouldn't let him go out of the room. So then he asked "can I use the sink" she replied with "As long as I don't see any thing"

So then he walks to the sink pulls down his pants and starts doing his business. The proof is in the sounds and the fact that their was yellow in the sink after he was done.
A few years ago, my little brother peed in my sink and thought it was a joke. He is so immature.

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
My school sucked.

The stories in this thread have been insane, but still in some cases believable.

Teachers ain't angels, they're just normal people ;]

The only thing I can think of is when my Business Studies teacher spanked me in class, it was dead sneaky though so no one saw it. Then I stayed behind with her after one lesson and she was on this computer playing a game using a mouse. I gave it a go, and as I put my hand on the mouse and started playing, she sort of held my hand and went with the flow.
It was kinda cool lol

Oh, and an English teacher got suspended for a week for tucking in a shirt on a girl...a bit too enthusiastically ( yes, school uniform...I'm British D: ). He wasn't charged or anything and came back. I knew the teacher somewhat, and he seemed like an alright kinda guy. Wouldn't put him down as a paedophile.

Darkslash

Smash Master
My senior prank last year was they all released like 2000 bouncy balls into the hallways, which was OK because we all grabbed like 10 of them. Afterwards the seniors chanted "We got balls!" Apparently the senior prank is always bouncy balls. Also, the principal slipped and fell which was especially bad because he had a back condition.
2007 Seniors owned the school. They silly stringed every thing and we couldn't get though the doors until they took off the tape. Yea they taped to doors to the school. Plus the Doors were smeared in blue paint and shaving cream. It was awesome XD.

Plus a Water Balloon fight might be a good thing if girls bring White T shirts :D

SwordmasterXXXI

Smash Journeyman
Back in grade 8, some kid used to bully the hell out of one of my friends. He punch in in the face, hit him in the back of the head with a binder, slapped him in the face, and my friend did nothing back. I never understood how people can be like that. :/

Back in grade 9, the art teacher said, "black people only go to the military because they're poor and don't have jobs." When a few students told the principal, he didn't believe them. lol...

This year, a kid in my history class got expelled for beating up another kid with brass knuckles because he was making fun of his girlfriend....

mimic_king

Smash Lord
That's why Im afraid of doing anything to the hot girls. Chances are they have 6 foot tall boyfriends who will bash you.

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
Having accidentally gotten superglue in my eye before, I must say that it was pretty amusing after the chemical burn healed up.

This isn't really bad, but suring my sophomore year a stray cat wandered in during passing period.
I carried it around for 15 minutes while the staff figured out what to do with her.

mimic_king

Smash Lord
My brother went to Taco Bell and there was a lady who was mad at her dog, so she left it there and drove away. The people at Taco Bell said we could keep it, but we didn't. I don't know why. I want a dog.

MyNameIsRyan

Smash Journeyman
Well there's a tree... and.... uh i see a car... a
We were taking a test and a kid threw up on a bunch of peoples test including me. I had to retake. I was almost done >:>

I walked into English class once and thsi huge kid and the teacher were fighting I was the first in the room and i told everyonw whhat was happening. The kid got his @$$ handed to him on a platerr with a side of fries. Not sure what happend to either of them.

justaway12

Smash Master
every year our school (fpcac my school initials) and hinde house have huge fight and teachers and school police try to break it up mostly year 11's fight (i think americans call year 11's 11th graders) i have never seen the fight but i SWEAR i happen's everyone in school talks about but i never wacthed it i wish i have :(

xX Boezy Xx

Smash Journeyman
My school isn't that exciting, except for the fights that happen now and then.

For example, A 7th grader kicked the **** out of my 10th grade friend, and pissed all over him when he was asleep at a party.

Girl on girl fights happen quite frequently in our school district for some reason...

Also, some Middle schooler was caught dealing out her Ritalin or something to other students. Several ambulances showed up to make sure everyone was okay and the students got suspended.

That's all I got. It doesn't even compare to some of the stuff other people have written here though.

F1r3w0lf

Smash Apprentice
Stop having a boring tuna...stop having a boring l
Having accidentally gotten superglue in my eye before, I must say that it was pretty amusing after the chemical burn healed up.
In 3rd grade, the school bully sprayed 409 in some girl's eye after some fight about cleaning desks. He got suspended and then (probably) left the school.

We were taking a test and a kid threw up on a bunch of peoples test including me. I had to retake. I was almost done >:>
A couple weeks ago in geometry my friend said he was feeling sick and as he was walking out the aisle, he threw up within a foot of me. Luckily it missed. Afterwards he said, "I'm OK guys, I was just purging" (a reference to the video on anorexia we saw in PE)

mimic_king

Smash Lord
Some kid told me he was at Six Flags and someone's puke came from the air, probably from a roller coaster, and landed right in front of his feet. GROSS.

hippochinfat!!

Smash Lord
I once made a very leud and cruel graduation speech last year at my school (Eluded to drug use and sexual relations with a young teacher) Anyway, there was HUGE heat on the admin because, nobody pulled the plug.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
All this glue talk reminded me of these kids in 7th grade using the hot-glue-gun in art class to glue fuzzy orbs and various crafts to peoples necks. Once it dried, they tried to take them off...but with no success.

The teacher was laughing at them while they were crying. By the end of the hour, about 10 kids had nice big bruises on thier necks.

Amide

Smash Lord
For example, A 7th grader kicked the **** out of my 10th grade friend, and pissed all over him when he was asleep at a party.
1) Why would a 10th grader and a 7th grader be at the same party?
2) That's sexual assault. Did that actually happen?

Hotmarth18

Smash Cadet
When i went to school last year.. i was still 17 at the time.=O I would always get picked on by teachers and students.. DX but when i was 15 in 2005 i was always picked on. One time a few ******* decided it would be funny if they locked me outside. T~T Than one time I got backstabbed a few times by a friend i had since i was 12.. it pained me too much.. so i just left him for good and told him off. But really .. i wonder if school called my angry and depression.

mimic_king

Smash Lord
There is a kid at my school who is a big goody-two-shoes. He tells how his little brother gets made fun of more than anyone you'll ever meet. He is just over-exaggerating though because my brother knows his brother and says he doesn't get made fun of that much.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
A girl at my school got expelled for introducing a sausage from the cafeteria inside her private parts.

mimic_king

Smash Lord
This kid at my school put a long stick in his pants and started harassing a girl by poking her with it. He got sent to ISS.

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
1) Why would a 10th grader and a 7th grader be at the same party?
2) That's sexual assault. Did that actually happen?
This reminds me that I went to primary school with one of the people involved in the Werribee DVD. Warning: The first word in the article (the title of the DVD) is widely considered the most offensive word in the English language. I live in Hoppers Crossing, a suburb so close to Werribee that their shopping centre (the "Werribee" Plaza) is in our area.

This was pretty big news, so I'm sure at least some of you would have heard about it.

Gory snake

Smash Journeyman
My school has a first year fight club that I only discovered recently. In Ireland, 1st years are roughly 12 or 13 years old. Just yesterday while walking back from lunch with a group of friends we saw a big group of 1st years next to an old building, as we got closer we noticed that 2 of them were preparing to fight each other. As we got even closer we noticed boxing gloves on both of them, the 1st years meet up every lunch break to beat the crap out of each other.

Needless to say it was hilarious

M.K

Level 55
Some girls tried to poison a teacher at my school by putting chalk board cleaner in her water bottle.

Amide

Smash Lord
This reminds me that I went to primary school with one of the people involved in the Werribee DVD. Warning: The first word in the article (the title of the DVD) is widely considered the most offensive word in the English language. I live in Hoppers Crossing, a suburb so close to Werribee that their shopping centre (the "Werribee" Plaza) is in our area.

This was pretty big news, so I'm sure at least some of you would have heard about it.
Can you explain that to me in PM or some other way? I'd probably get in trouble for clicking the link, and I'm curious as to what you'd consider the most offensive word in the English language, too.

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
Can you explain that to me in PM or some other way? I'd probably get in trouble for clicking the link, and I'm curious as to what you'd consider the most offensive word in the English language, too.
Sorry, I probably should have said that other than that word the link is totally safe, it's a Wikipedia article so you can read it to your heart's content.

Amide

Smash Lord
I read the article... That's awful. I hope they got in tons of trouble for it.

Gaara♥

Smash Master
Alright... so in high school I had a friend who will remain nameless. This friend of mine was not very smart and really liked guns. One day he decided to buy a shotgun from one of my other friends that lives across the street from my school. The transaction goes down around lunch time and for some very strange reason, after my friend bought the shotgun, he walked THROUGH the school during lunchtime with the gun in his arms. Everyone freaked out and police were called and the whole school went into lockdown. No one was hurt but i never saw my friend again...

In middle school my reading teacher had a heart attack while writing on the blackboard. She fell over and hit her head on the side of her desk and there was alot of blood. She died shortly after...

Also in middle school we had a wild dog come into our school and attack some students. A nearby police officer came into our school and shot the dog 4 times.

Top Bottom