• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

bad things that happened at school

choomer

Smash Cadet
a teacher got arrested because a kid saw him smoke a joint, then the police searched his classroom and their was a case of joints in his desk;

and he was the football coach so the rest of the season sucked after he left.

ExCeL 52

Smash Lord
Umm In katy texas.. These girls got arrested about 4 months agofor wrapping up a girl, pissing , crappin and spitting on her and throwin her in a pool..It was on the Cnn news.. Morton Ranch High School..

Uhh at McDonald Junior High a teacher ***** some star football players in the forest rofl ... She got caught =)

Imagine the next day of school ;)

SwordmasterXXXI

Smash Journeyman
Today a kid at my school slapped my history teacher in the back of the head while she was in the hall and ran away. Then my teacher got mad, yelled for a while, then started crying on her desk while the teacher across the hall started to comfort her. Too bad for him that everyone knows who he is. :laugh:

mimic_king

Smash Lord
Umm In katy texas.. These girls got arrested about 4 months agofor wrapping up a girl, pissing , crappin and spitting on her and throwin her in a pool..It was on the Cnn news.. Morton Ranch High School..
Daaaaaang. That sucks.

Today a kid at my school slapped my history teacher in the back of the head while she was in the hall and ran away. Then my teacher got mad, yelled for a while, then started crying on her desk while the teacher across the hall started to comfort her. Too bad for him that everyone knows who he is. :laugh:
You can just imagine tomorrow.

Top Bottom