• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

bad things that happened at school

saggy_brown

Smash Cadet
Thanks, my project is on when competition goes too far. So this article seems like a perfect example.

mimic_king

Smash Lord
I just remembered I have band auditions in three days and I don't want to be in the worst band again. I need to practice.

That reminds me, I got in trouble at school because I was the only person in the band who didn't take my instrument home. It was because I had to stay after school to watch a movie for extra credit and if I went to the band room, I didn't think I would make it back to class in time for the movie. I then realized that I would've made it. I got an 87 in band for that. Epic fail.

F1r3w0lf

Smash Apprentice
Stop having a boring tuna...stop having a boring l
In Drama class, we all had to write film scrips for a film we were making, but we only used one per group. Anyway, most guys just made some fake gangster movie, but one kid, who's kind of oblivious and everyone makes fun of him, is obsessed with drama and etc. He wrote this art house flick about a school shooting, and the teacher was required by Nebraska law to report it.

Also, a teacher in my public school district (I'm at a private school, though) got busted for having over 9000 CP images on his computer (it was more like over 15,000...)

Amide

Smash Lord
One time my math teacher made an ugly face, so i told her "That would look good on a monster mask" Baaaaaaad idea.

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
The other day some girl and her brother got arrested for having a few knives in their bookbags, liek scanning wouldnt catch them, *******es. It took several officers to subdue her.

Conclusively

Smash Journeyman
Some people were smoking in the bathroom, and were going to throw away their cigarettes, but didn't put them out, and a trashcan caught on fire. That was a waste of 10 minutes. [Fire Alarm] The sad part was, they're freshmen.

superincredible

Smash Cadet
Me,Nothing big just cussed at a teacher for p*****g me off.
But once a kid who wanted to join a tagging crew vandalized the new school building,I think you can guess how.Well they were gonna cancel our school dance if no one confessed so everyone knew who it was,they told the principal and the kid got a pretty hefty fine.

B3Brawler

Smash Apprentice
the coach of our boy's soccer team always gave pep talks in the locker room.......then they found out "he" was a she. And a convicted sex criminal. I was friends with half the team and couldn't stop laughing at them.

JLynn943

Smash Ace
back in 8th grade (2001-2002), in the first 2 weeks of school, not only september 11th happen, but our principal's husband died very suddenly and our principal subsequently announced that she was leaving immediately. the entire year was just a mess. it was a private school of only about 300 kids, and my class had about 25. we never really had a definite schedule between teachers trying to fill the role of principal and having a pretty unorganized teacher. we literally only had history class about 10 times all year.

and then, with about a month of school left, our teacher's 28 year old son died in a motorcycle accident. it was absolutely awful. he was so young. our teacher obviously stopped coming in, and the year just kind of ended. i mean, we still kept going to school, but we did nothing, and it wasn't fun. just a bad year.

Keblerelf

Smash Ace
A janitor found a waterbottle with vodka in it.

I really don't know to this day how anyone would have found vodka in a waterbottle unless someone was about to drink it.

It was really weird.

Bobtheotherhand

Smash Rookie
back in 8th grade (2001-2002), in the first 2 weeks of school, not only september 11th happen, but our principal's husband died very suddenly and our principal subsequently announced that she was leaving immediately. the entire year was just a mess. it was a private school of only about 300 kids, and my class had about 25. we never really had a definite schedule between teachers trying to fill the role of principal and having a pretty unorganized teacher. we literally only had history class about 10 times all year.

and then, with about a month of school left, our teacher's 28 year old son died in a motorcycle accident. it was absolutely awful. he was so young. our teacher obviously stopped coming in, and the year just kind of ended. i mean, we still kept going to school, but we did nothing, and it wasn't fun. just a bad year.
That's... rather depressing.

mimic_king

Smash Lord
What if that happened on June 6th, 2006? That would be scary. I heard that on that day at Six Flags Over Texas, all of the rides stopped at the same time around 7:00 (6:60). That's freaky.

marthmaster59

Smash Journeyman
my teacher supports obama! IT'S HORRIBLE. I DON'T WANT TO LEARN MY STUFF FROM ONE OF THE OBAMANS.

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
^I see you're an intolerant ignoramus. Good luck with that.

Last year, just after school was finished for the day, someone set our chicken coop on fire. There were all these old, dried up creepers along the fencing of it, so it went up pretty quickly and pretty strongly. The chickens were fine, they somehow got out and were running around like they were headless until the fire was put out. What I liked was that before the firefighters came, a bunch of teachers were trying to put it out with extinguishers, including our principal. He was there, suit-jacket off, sleeves rolled up, doing the best he could to put it out. What's funny, though, was that earlier that day, the school captain and I went to his office to talk to him about something to do with our valedictory dinner night and the last thing I said to him before leaving the room was "have a nice day".

Chagen46

Smash Journeyman
^I see you're an intolerant ignoramus. Good luck with that.

So, If you hate Obama, you're racist?

Sorry, doesn't work that way.

Anyway, the fact that the liberal media fooled you into thinking that Obama will save our country is disgusting.

Obama's just gonna submit America to the terrorists , so they can rule over as a dictatorship, and destroy our way of freedom, and replace it with horror.

In the meanwhile, that's gonna give the terrorists enough money to destroy
the entirety of Europe.

DonQuixote

Smash Apprentice
senior prank at my high school a couple of years ago... some kids snuck onto campus at night and put glue in all the locks... pretty funny. they got caught and had to pay a bunch of money.

DonQuixote

Smash Apprentice
oh and chagen you have got to be the biggest idiot on smashboards. i pray that you in some twisted way were being extremely sarcastic. if so then i apologize for calling you an idiot.

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
So, If you hate Obama, you're racist?

Sorry, doesn't work that way.
What I meant was that you're intolerant of other people's political views. This person might be a brilliant teacher but you're not going to give him/her a chance because he supports someone you don't. I would have said the exact same thing if you were an Obama supporter and said that about your teacher being a McCain supporter. Good luck with making the conscious decision to ignore his teachings simply because of his political views.

I'm not going to reply to the rest of your post because it looks like the sarcastic conspiracy theories that get posted on /b/.

Anyway, back on topic. On a sports carnival day a year 7 tripped over a hurdle during the hurdles race. He broke his ankle and had to get sent (by ambulance) to the hospital. There were no hurdles to be leaped over the next year.

During class once, this tiny little girl that lives on a farm was holding on to the ruler of a guy and refusing to give it back for whatever reason. He was half-heartedly trying to get it back until he jokingly said something about one of her sheep that she was supposedly very close to (as some of you would be with your dogs or cats, I guess). This got her really upset and she suddenly got up and walked towards the guy to attack him.
"Him" being Qamil Balla, Australian boxing champion for his age and weight division two years running. So she tries to swing a slap at him, misses, and he gives her a little push to get her out of his face. But her being so small and him being as strong as a 20 year old at the age of 13, this "little push" sent her flying almost half way across the room. She gets up, charges him again, he does it again, but this time she gets up to leave the room in tears.
Everyone was just looking at each other, not really knowing what just happened. We came to the decision that it was awesome, though, because no one really liked her and everyone thought she was annoying.

Oh, and before you cry "girlbasher!", remember, he was only doing it in self defense (she was going f-ing nuts!).

Crystallion

Smash Ace
Well, apart from the occasional mobbing (by occasional, I mean all the time), nothing really happened at the schools I were in. Except for that incident, where some drug dealer tried to sell his stuff to elementary school kids.
But other than that, nada.

F1r3w0lf

Smash Apprentice
The last couple of days, there has been a very sharp, bad smell in the North wing of my school. Some kids think it's been burning rubber, but I think it's a Meth lab. It smells a lot like Robitussen, but with a burning aspect to it. It seems much sharper than burning rubber.

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
The last couple of days, there has been a very sharp, bad smell in the North wing of my school. Some kids think it's been burning rubber, but I think it's a Meth lab. It smells a lot like Robitussen, but with a burning aspect to it. It seems much sharper than burning rubber.
Updates?

I live in TN, I have never even heard a meth lab on the news, yet apparently our state is huge in meth production. I guess living in the richest county may have something to do with it. Still, making any drug lab in school takes a *******, I mean doesn't your school have cops roaming around? Mine does.

D

Deleted member

Anyway, the fact that the liberal media fooled you into thinking that Obama will save our country is disgusting.
I know what you mean. It'll be so funny when I pay my 15.65 a gallon to get gas and pass all the beggars living on the streets, but It won't be Obama's fault, they'll try to somehow blame it on what Bush did.

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
I know what you mean. It'll be so funny when I pay my 15.65 a gallon to get gas and pass all the beggars living on the streets, but It won't be Obama's fault, they'll try to somehow blame it on what Bush did.
I'm sorry, but I don't think the election took place at your school.

Read the topic title and don't turn this topic into a place to vent your (simplistic) opinions.

F1r3w0lf

Smash Apprentice
Still, making any drug lab in school takes a *******, I mean doesn't your school have cops roaming around? Mine does.
We've got a drug dealer who's a complete *******, probably too dumb to start a Meth lab. Also, I'm at a private school. We only have cops at dances or if we call in a drug dog or something. IDK if it's an actual Meth lab, considering I've never smelled/seen Meth. But it smells a ton like burning cough syrup.

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
Even then, how would he get the lab to himself for days, without an explanation or real results... I mean, they are gonna ask what he did and he can't just show his teachers the meth.

Also, we are kinda getting off on a tangent, anything else? Something hilarious happened today.

We were playing a review game, and I was with the "football players" although some of them have never touched a football and it is just the funny kids. Well, for the idiots of our class we were doing very well, about to win it all for extra credit. And we are all celebrating, half serious, and being boisterous (our teacher is really cool about that stuff). Well, after an easy question comes up and the kid misses it, we follow the normal tradition of talking **** in front of him. All of a sudden, the class goes PERFECTLY silent, just as one of the meanest/funniest string of obscenities comes out of someones mouth. There was even more silence, because EVERYONE heard it, even the teacher. He just kinda shrugged it off, he knew we were kidding, but it was sooo tense for this one kid.

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
Funny thing is, I find the kids that brag and do drugs to "fit in" are the ones wasting all their money, getting caught, and not really enjoying them but just "being cool".

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
^^^ True (this was originally directed to Phloat's post ahead of Mimic King's)

At my school they gave us laptops to use. Of course they have a bunch of restrictions on them (blocks some websites, prevents you from using some programs and usb ports). Somebody found a way around by essentially restarting the computer. He did this for a lot of people at a nominal fee. One person got caught by a teacher using a USB port and the whole ring was discovered. This got at least 100 kids in our school suspended.

Something else that happened today, an English teacher at my school contributes to the Washington Post. He wrote an article about teen pregnancy and talked about how 70 girls at my school are pregnant (out of 2000). He used a picture of a pregnant girl without even asking her permission. He also wrote that many more girls are having abortions. O_o

F1r3w0lf

Smash Apprentice
Something else that happened today, an English teacher at my school contributes to the Washington Post. He wrote an article about teen pregnancy and talked about how 70 girls at my school are pregnant (out of 2000). He used a picture of a pregnant girl without even asking her permission. He also wrote that many more girls are having abortions. O_o
Has he gotten sued or in any trouble? Also, is this article online, just for context/curiosity?

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
This reminds me of something that happened in primary school.

For a period of about 6 weeks during grade 6, every Thursday morning, without fail, there would be this really big pile of **** out the front of my class's room. One of them left a permanent stain on the concrete, even after it was all washed off. To this day it is a mystery how they got there and why it was only on every Thursday.

Dx-pyrohunter64

Smash Apprentice
Back when I was a freshman my algebra teacher was fired for groping two girls that were on the softball (or volleyball don't remember o.o) from my old middle school.

I don't remember if this was freshman,sophmore, or junior year o.o
but apparently there was a party after one of the baseball games (didn't follow sports too closely, but it was one of their last games). The Entire dance team and varsity baseball team were suspended for awhile for underage drinking.

We also had undercover cops pose as students for a semester too during my junior year. They were looking to stop the drug deals that went on during school.

And my in my senior year two kids I was friends with were arrested for credit card fraud along with their whole group that was involved.

But that's pretty much it lol, our school has a bad rep with the community. it's seen as the "ghetto school" but it's a bunch of BS lol. Because of a few things that had happened before it was shown negatively in the local news. Which I thought was pretty unfair since the other schools had bad stuff going on too but they were never once shown on the news.

Top Bottom