• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bad Idea Mafia Redux! GAME OVER!

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Teemo, Townie has been gunned down by McCloud!

Night 2 Begins now!

Please send in all night actions ASAP!

Please refrain from posting in the thread while it remains unlocked.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
UGH. FINALLY. >:

wtf maf? Are ya sucking each other's ***** or something? Sheesh, night time should never be this long...

anyway...I still hold up to the fact that I am fine with Teemo's death, mainly cause I find it anti town to shoot someone D1 with little to no reason (explaining it after the shot), and then coasting D2 for the entire four days. Not cool at all.

HOWEVER, I do not like how Mccloud approched the kill. Why did he do it is behond me, as it's similar to Teemo's way of killing.

I agree with Mentosman about what was said to meta: It's just been four days. If you felt there was little scumhunting involved, you could've...well, gave us something to talk about in terms of it.

Dunno why Gheb was shot...anyone has any idea?

Ronike

Smash Ace
If Rockin's scum someone please remind me to ridicule him for calling himself gay when its over. 483... goota remember that.

In other news, Im tired and all of my mental functions are busy decrypting inception, so Im making no substantial post tonight

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Have you ever had a friend be involved in a joke, then later pretend to those not in the know that they were disgusted by said joke? "Oh man, those guys were so ****ing stupid" and the like. Just over-the-top fakery. Rockin reminds me of it.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
It's a reasonable possibility, I'm wondering if you have any evidence that supports this read or whether it's an independent supposition.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Wow... um... I don't even know what to say. Except McCloud, Xonar, you're ****in idiots. This is how we lose. Just keep givin the mafia free kills guys.

Just ugh.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
*facepalm*

Xonar, really? A quickshot? Rockin barely got to talk. We don't even know if he was legitimately scummy, and if he made slips when questioned, we could've then tried to get connections.

The result of this was producing no information.

M.K

Level 55
So, now we have to sit through another night with no deadline that takes so much ****ing longer than the actual day did.
What the **** Xonar.

M.K

Level 55
McCloud, are you taking the game seriously, at all?
Or are you simply waiting until your cooldown period expires so you can shoot at willing again? Are you at all interested in actually participating in the conversational aspect of the game, or simply shooting randomly at a crowd?

McCloud

je suis l'agent du chaos.
&quot;So foul and f-air a day I have not seen.&quo
@Meta I was. I agreed with OS that Rockin's latest response was scummy. I didn't ask for him to be shot. :p

And I'm serious about using twilight phase. It seems as if it'll be when we get the most work done, what with these hooligans shooting and all.

/teamjacob

If it makes you feel any better, I don't find you very scummy ;D

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
At this point I wanted to mention out of our three shooters I thought Mccloud was going to be the possible GF, but i don't even feel like playing since we've been willingly handing this game away since D2

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Xonar, who exactly did you listen to? The rockin was under relatively minor suspicion, it was something that we might be able to get a scumslip from however.

Nobody said rockin should be shot.

Urgh, anyway, mccloud I'm down, who're you suspicious of?

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
You know what, on second thought...

TDA had the right idea, we should institute it with the stipulation that anyone who doesn't follow it automatically gets shot.

I'm serious, you guys realize that we're at 14 players once this shot resolves right? And 13 once the night is finished.

Assuming we don't hit a bomb and rockin isn't scum:

We have only 4 shots left to hit scum, and if the godfather strategy that nich pointed out is used (2 godfather shots, inheritor picks up the last shot) that's only one shot left assuming xonar isn't the godfather. It's possible we can catch scum in the cooldown period, but it's unlikely.

If we adopt voting, we have 2 shots with full days left (assuming we don't hit a bomb).

What do you guys think, voting under penalty of death? Nobody shoots outside of voting unless voting would cause a no lynch or it's lylo with the inheritor in play. Wait an hour between hitting lynch total to hurt the strategy of piling on to seal a mislynch.

I think it's the best idea at the time.

McCloud

je suis l'agent du chaos.
&quot;So foul and f-air a day I have not seen.&quo
As incredibly anti-town as that play from Xonar was, it wasn't necessarily a GF action, so I'm chalking it up to a desire to shoot. The odd thing is that no bombs have been hit yet (we'll see if Rockin is a bomb)

Right now, even though I understand Kevin's sentiment about not playing, I find it scummy.

I also find it odd that so many players are absent. I feel like Chucky should be here more since he's active in other games.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
As incredibly anti-town as that play from Xonar was, it wasn't necessarily a GF action, so I'm chalking it up to a desire to shoot. The odd thing is that no bombs have been hit yet (we'll see if Rockin is a bomb)

Right now, even though I understand Kevin's sentiment about not playing, I find it scummy.

I also find it odd that so many players are absent. I feel like Chucky should be here more since he's active in other games.
Hmmm, KevinM's play reminds me of his code geass play to a degree, you're right, I don't like his inactivity, but a defeatist attitude in and of itself is a null tell. I want more to get a solid read.

@Kevin: Stop feeling sorry for town, it's still possible to win. Who do you think is scum?

ligolski

Smash Rookie
wow....so i come back from an out of town weekend expecting lots to catch up on and this happens...im curious as to xonar's allegiance but I'm thinking that he's a cop or bomb....though maybe we get lucky :)

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Yep wii absolutely agree with voting, considering 3 premature Days... Also Vanz has been slightly V/LA so it's ChuckieKat ridin' solo with strawberry sherbert =( but not for long fingers crossed:-

To address what wii would have done toDay:- #380 by now-shot-Rockin is something I would have liked questioned - me and Vanz wanted to begin questioning those that originally opposed a structured voting system (actually I did to be perfectly honest) - Rockin/MK to be specific, under the assumption that establishing such a system (thus town uniting to become more organised) can only be detrimental for the scummies. We'll pursue this line of thought once wii see Rockin's flip.
_

To address this current situation:- Xonar's posts look with the intent to troll everyone - @Xonar: considering you did "listen", who did you listen to specifically? Who's points did you see as most evident of Rockin's scumminess? Plz enlighten us.
_

To address you McDonald'sCloud:-
Pikmin was @end Day when this was in the Night phase. Whilst wii could post in one game, wii couldn't post in the other.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
wow....so i come back from an out of town weekend expecting lots to catch up on and this happens...im curious as to xonar's allegiance but I'm thinking that he's a cop or bomb....though maybe we get lucky :)
cops or bombs can't shoot. >>

Top Bottom