• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bad Idea Mafia Redux! GAME OVER!

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I told town to look more at Kevin, but then you shot Overswarm because you held a temper tantrum. Who's at fault? I didn't kill 3 townies. V__V
Technically, I didn't kill them. I was aiming at OS

the result was just a domino effect gone wrong, to which the EXPLOSION killed two others.

I IMed Mentos and gave him a 'get well' card XD

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Oh, well, that makes up for it! :D Haha
I'm sorry that your shot ended like that, though.
Meh, it's alright. It was my first shot EVER in a BIM game. Twas hoping for a 'first shot, first scum kill' moment, but it was reverse in the worst way. XD

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
Wow, so Kevin didn't even use his gun? Typical godfather :laugh:

@Chibo: Kat and I **** bricks when you claimed to be non-cop. From our POV, Ligolski was the only player not to have claimed, so we assumed they were the last Cop. If they hadn't been eaten by OS's explosion, we might of sabotaged them and killed someone else. So good play on picking us from Day 1 (even if it didn't work out :p) and we really were fooled.

@Rockin: Thanks for shooting for us :p. I don't know if you could tell, but Kat was secretly trying to coerce you into shooting Swarm after we re wired him :D. I hope you understand why it made sense for Chibo to claim non cop.

@Omni: Sorry for killing you N1 :p

The scum QT was pretty dull, but if you're interested...

http://www.quicktopic.com/44/H/MJFpNf2uZ4Ve

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
First 5 seconds on for a while and probably gonna be a while before another... this sucks.

@OS: Actually it was a fricking blond moment, I checked back and I didn't notice how inconsistent rockin's reply was.

In general, I proposed the rewire for OS (I read you WAY too well). I think I under contributed this game, the really short days messed with my usual posting patterns.

*jots down mistakes*

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
@Rockin: Thanks for shooting for us :p. I don't know if you could tell, but Kat was secretly trying to coerce you into shooting Swarm after we re wired him :D. I hope you understand why it made sense for Chibo to claim non cop.
Well I guess I didn't notice. I don't think I even needed convincing from the way OS was acting. lol

can you show me the spots of where Kat was nudging on?

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
Well I guess I didn't notice. I don't think I even needed convincing from the way OS was acting. lol

can you show me the spots of where Kat was nudging on?
Hmm maybe Kat can, but that was our 'plan' for the day. To get OS daykilled.

QT said:
Vanz I've figured out exactly what Chuckie's problems are! - we're either commenting on the setup, or asking questions but not really taking strong consideration of the answers given by our suspects! The plan D3 was to go full-assault mode on people we thought were scummy and interact with them... that was cut short - we'll do this to Swarm toMorrow!

Ronike

Smash Ace
Rockin, stop throwin a fit and fess up. I said "barring os obvtown" because that's pretty subjective, but you. Shot. Before. Everyone. Had. Claimed. Saying that chibo lied so you shot is bull**** because for all you know liggy coulda been cop with a guilty. And I'm not saying you had to say you were gonna shoot os, I'm saying you should have waited or at least made a case then shot, not the other way around. And just because the other cop wasn't going to claim doesn't mean you couldn't explore other options for the day.

Teemo shouldn't have been shot cause he shot which made him very unlikely to be scum, since only one of them can shoot. How can you not see that?

Now I was tryin to be nice Rockin, but you dropped the ball here. Fess the **** up and stop whining.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
ggs scum.

Lovin the fact that people "know" my scum meta but I've been scum in I believe 8 of the last 10 games I played and have won seven of them, 5 of them till end game.

You guys know it **** well ;).

Adum so glad we connected on that OS read.

Chukie perfect game played.

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
:bee:

why did u guys kill me N1
ChuckieMessage said:
I think one of Chibo/Omni could be the second cop which is why I want Kev to kill one of them actually. Let's consider that Omni tried to direct the cops to certain targets... as did Chibo... my theory is, considering BIM has a complicated setup and people need to validate their thoughts with the rest of town unless they're really confident what they believe is right, they'll be more attracted to the issues that genuinely concern them. I could be very wrong, but this is the reason I think Gheb might be a bomb, in the same vein that Chibo/Omni may be cops (Just as how Nich managed his bomb role in the first BIM).
We decided that either you or Chibo could definitely be a cop, so we killed 1 and sabotaged the other.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
ggs scum.

Lovin the fact that people "know" my scum meta but I've been scum in I believe 8 of the last 10 games I played and have won seven of them, 5 of them till end game.

You guys know it **** well ;).

Adum so glad we connected on that OS read.

Chukie perfect game played.
Because you're freaking invincible! :p

I'm reading your posts and just think "okay, he's scum". I was waiting to see if you'd shoot to see if you were godfather, and couldn't shoot you myself... and I realized there's no case I can put against you. Other people literally have to have a "hunch". Irritating XD

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Rockin, stop throwin a fit and fess up. I said "barring os obvtown" because that's pretty subjective, but you. Shot. Before. Everyone. Had. Claimed. Saying that chibo lied so you shot is bull**** because for all you know liggy coulda been cop with a guilty. And I'm not saying you had to say you were gonna shoot os, I'm saying you should have waited or at least made a case then shot, not the other way around. And just because the other cop wasn't going to claim doesn't mean you couldn't explore other options for the day.

Teemo shouldn't have been shot cause he shot which made him very unlikely to be scum, since only one of them can shoot. How can you not see that?

Now I was tryin to be nice Rockin, but you dropped the ball here. Fess the **** up and stop whining.
Again, I DID made a case on OS, and I brought attention of it to him and the others. Again, OS shrugged it off, and town practically ignored me entirely. I was trying to be co-operative, but they wasn't to me. It's not like I shot out of pure random. I shot cause of the reaction I got from my case and how no one said a thing about it. You can check the pages right now during the time Chuckie asked me about OS.

When it came down to that no one listened or OS didn't care about my case, I shot him.

Teemo was the same way. I posted points and whatnot to him and he hardly posted at all. I was trying to give him time to post, but his last few spoke about something else entirely and not about the point I brought to him (as to how he didn't spoke of suspicion to Chaco, shot him, and then listed to what he found scummy). I didn't like how he didn't want to answer it, and I felt he was trying to hide it. I had the intentions to shoot him, but Mc Cloud beat me to the punch.

I don't know what else to really fess up. Yes, the timing of my shot was bad, but I was pretty confident that OS was scum. Sorry.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Again, I DID made a case on OS, and I brought attention of it to him and the others. Again, OS shrugged it off, and town practically ignored me entirely. I was trying to be co-operative, but they wasn't to me. It's not like I shot out of pure random. I shot cause of the reaction I got from my case and how no one said a thing about it. You can check the pages right now during the time Chuckie asked me about OS.

When it came down to that no one listened or OS didn't care about my case, I shot him.

Could it have been that you were wrong?

Teemo was the same way. I posted points and whatnot to him and he hardly posted at all. I was trying to give him time to post, but his last few spoke about something else entirely and not about the point I brought to him (as to how he didn't spoke of suspicion to Chaco, shot him, and then listed to what he found scummy). I didn't like how he didn't want to answer it, and I felt he was trying to hide it. I had the intentions to shoot him, but Mc Cloud beat me to the punch.

I don't know what else to really fess up. Yes, the timing of my shot was bad, but I was pretty confident that OS was scum. Sorry.
The whole IDEA of BIM is that you DON'T go off on your own to do something crazy. If town ignores you, you cry into your pillow and put away your gun. It doesn't mean you come to the conclusion "oh, everyone's ignoring me, THEY CANNOT SEE MY GENIuS OS MUST DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
I really don't think rockin deserves to be given a hard time when Xonar suicided as a bomb and McCloud pretty much just up a quick shot your first pseudo clear just because he wanted to "try out his ability" lol.

@ OS concerning shot stopping powers, i actually considered making that the 2nd tactician ability over rewiring but decided against it. I realized that a power like that would be exceptionally overpowered in the late game where quickshots might become necessary. I ended up reasoning that no shooter's ability to shoot should be limited by anyone other than themselves to put it simply.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Oh no, xonar was definetely worse, but Rockin said he was gonna shoot teemo had mccloud not done it, so it's kinda hard to say mccloud is worse...

Plus mccloud and xonar don't really care.

So guys, blacklist xonar if he tries to come back? I know I'm not joinin any games with him.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Could it have been that you were wrong?
Hard to tell.

If you just simply tore up my argument and made me look stupid, then yeah, I may have thought I was wrong.

However, that didn't go like that, so it had to be done

The whole IDEA of BIM is that you DON'T go off on your own to do something crazy. If town ignores you, you cry into your pillow and put away your gun. It doesn't mean you come to the conclusion "oh, everyone's ignoring me, THEY CANNOT SEE MY GENIuS OS MUST DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
No, it was more like 'Okay, I'm being ignored for the SECOND time here. And even worse, so is the rest of the players. Time to put matters in my own hands' aaaaaaand that's how it went down.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
@ OS concerning shot stopping powers, i actually considered making that the 2nd tactician ability over rewiring but decided against it. I realized that a power like that would be exceptionally overpowered in the late game where quickshots might become necessary. I ended up reasoning that no shooter's ability to shoot should be limited by anyone other than themselves to put it simply.
Didn't think of that, good call. I agree.

TBH I was expecting SOMEBODY to shoot kevin at some point, but nobody took it into their hands.
MY HANDS WERE BOMBS

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
@Frozenflame
You should make it a town power. Considering all the quickshot stuff that went on this game, it could have been useful.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Nick, so you woulda called any of Tom mccloud Rockin quickshooting the night before? I call bs

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Actually, I half-expected Rockin simply due to his track record as vig. (Yeah, still kinda sore over SSB mafia)

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
That role would be nice if it could block the GFs shot, too

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Would be dope as an Indy role maybe?

Indy goes around taking people's ammo. That'd be hot

eauxlune

Smash Rookie
A night time gun jamming ability for bombs would definitely be interesting and give them something to do other than twiddle their thumbs and try to hide all game.

eauxlune

Smash Rookie
Maybe if they have a bigger role they won't go full ****** and gimp us with a modkill explosion

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
lol i didnt do anything as a comod
lol not true. I think you locked and unlocked the thread once.

you were a comod? lol
Yep he was, OP says it all:

Welcome to Bad Idea Mafia Redux, a private Dgame hosted by yours truly FrozenFlame751, and co-modded by Marshy!
Funnily enough Xiivi did more in game work though. Never got to properly thank him for the help with the edit catch. Thanks Xiivi! =)

MY HANDS WERE BOMBS
I fukkin lol'd

@Frozenflame
You should make it a town power. Considering all the quickshot stuff that went on this game, it could have been useful.
This is a good idea. Giving it to the mafia was too OP because of their knowledge advantage. But...

A night time gun jamming ability for bombs would definitely be interesting and give them something to do other than twiddle their thumbs and try to hide all game.
I think this is a better expansion of that idea. I am very much considering doing something like this in my next revision of the setup.

Would be dope as an Indy role maybe?

Indy goes around taking people's ammo. That'd be hot
Flavour wise I like it, but balance wise it would be a ****ing nightmare lol. The game is hard enough to balance as it is. XP

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Hands were bombs made me lol super hard, but so did:

Maybe if they have a bigger role they won't go full ******

PS Xonar Rockin and Mack why don't you take a few steps back and literally F*** YOUR OWN FAAACE!!!

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
Argh, I forgot that Swords is the one logged in on the downstairs computer. (I need to switch my format or something so I won't make this mistake...)

Top Bottom