• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bad Idea Mafia 4! Game Over, Scum Wins!

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Not cop.

...Why are we claiming not cop, Zen?
You only claim not cop if you aren't the cop. If you are the cop, then you claim so.

...bsl claimed cop. If there is a counter claim, then he could simply be scum fake claiming.

Unfortunately we cannot be fully sure until Delvro and Replacement post.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Re-reading thread. Will post thoughts then.

Also BSL, what did that FFFF mean? I hope that was a joke.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
it was FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF as in FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Ranmaru, do not, under any circumstance, shoot during this game unless told by me OR by the majority of town.

If you shoot without either of these approvals I swear I will petition to the mod to have you blacklisted in every game you attempt sign up in in dgames. That's how serious I am.

n_n

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
woha woah woah, why do you get to tell him when to shoot?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
So just Gova, Summoner, Seph, Delvro, and July left to claim cop/not cop, yeah?

bsl what was your 616 for?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Don't worry. I'm not one to quickshoot. I want to have a fun and fair game.

July

Smash Apprentice
Also not the cop.

@Vocal,

She's only parroted notions against Kuz, without noticing first anything herself yet he's now her strongest scum pick. Afai can remember, only I and one other person have advocated Kuz being scum, so I feel like this change of heart is more significant than others.

Why the sudden animosity, Kuz?
This assessment doesn't line up with the post I had made right before that which was this:

Honestly I do have an idea based on the questions I've been asking and the interactions between everyone who I feel is town and who I feel is scum. I am very sure I want BSL to be the lynch target toDay, he is and has been my main scum pick for a while, and he's not getting any less scummy. I've also admitted that there are people I'm just having a hard time reading. Kirbyoshi is null due to inactivity. Gova's style of posting makes it hard for me to take away much from his posts other than dissent. Imo Ryker has been considering people scummy for not liking their play style, which is the feeling I get for why he's been flip-flopping on Zen.

And I've decided that I want this to happen:

Shooter: th3kuzinator

So far he's provided input mostly when provoked or directly addressed, but he's really not played much of a role in this game so far. He could do so much more, push so much harder for his scum picks and try to convince us that Swords,Luxor, and Vocal are scum, and he would if he really wanted the shooter/shootee to be one of them toDay.
Same thing happened with saying that no one suspected me right after quoting Ryker's scum list with me on it. If your gonna push on me that's fine, but please don't twist the information just to make me look bad.

Delvro

Smash Ace
Sorry guys, for some reason I've been having trouble logging into smashboards (although internet is fine)

I haven't read everything, but I skimmed the last page and see people claiming not cop, and that everyone is waiting for me and the replacement (who's getting replaced, Kirbyoshi?)

I'm not the cop.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Gova's putting himself on the line to defend his position against the rest of the town (and, again, probably some scum) due to thinking that it's in our best interest. I'm not trying to say his thought process about the matter is logical. He still thinks not voting has its benefits, which I can respect. He's just gotten too much negative attention for not even one scum to jump on the anti-Gova wagon.
Interesting point. Noted.

Clown, would you be willing to lynch Gova to see if this theory of yours is actually true or not? Or would you whether simply go off of the assumption that it's true toDay, and why?

Hey Gova, you want to drop the debate now, right? Would you be willing to use votes now and comply with the system if it meant being able to scumhunt in other ways?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Which one?

If you're talking about my read on him in general I still think he's town.
Gova's putting himself on the line to defend his position against the rest of the town (and, again, probably some scum) due to thinking that it's in our best interest. I'm not trying to say his thought process about the matter is logical. He still thinks not voting has its benefits, which I can respect. He's just gotten too much negative attention for not even one scum to jump on the anti-Gova wagon.
You are assuming that Gova is defending his position to the rest of town due to thinking it's in our best interest. But how do you know that he truly feels it is in our best interest as opposed to him being scum arguing a fake case?

If his thought process is not logical, what makes you say that he really does have a thought process and not just making up reasons?

What makes you think that he still thinks not voting has its benefits if you don't even know a single one of those benefits he thinks?

If some told me that they knew that unicorns existed, I would assume it was because they had seen a unicorn before. You're telling me that Gova thinks there is benefit, but you're also saying that you do not know what benefits Gova thinks there is.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
July, if you were scum, who would you say your scumbuddies would be and which scum role would you have based on your play and the interactions with you so far in the game?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Zen, I believe that question does not help scumhunting at all.

If you still want her to answer that question, I'd like you to give your own answer to it as well.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Don't worry. I'm not one to quickshoot. I want to have a fun and fair game.
Good to know.

btw you said you were rereading, does that mean you have already kept up with the game?

When you're finished reading the main things I'd like you to comment on are:

-Do you agree to the vote system?
-What do you think of July's alignment? And Why?
-What do you think of Kuz Vs Sword? And both of them in general?
-What do you think about Gova?
-What do you think about the case I made on Summoner?
-What are your town + scum reads?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
No, but whenever I replace in I just say re-read. So I meant catch up read.

Sure I'll comment on those.

Top Bottom