• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bad Idea Mafia 4! Game Over, Scum Wins!

July

Smash Apprentice
@July

Nobody wants you dead; you seem to be on everyone's town list. You're so un-suspicious it's making me suspicious. If you were in a room with Ryker, Summoner, and Swords, who would you kill? You seem fairly ambiguous on all three.

I'll ask some more questions after my English test on Julius Caesar. Shakespeare's written better IMO, but Mark Antony's speech is top tier.
Well recently I've been on Ryker and Zen's scum list, so some people have found me suspicious. Yet between Swords, Ryker and Summoner, I would kill Summoner, as he has had quite a few posts that seemed to dodge the issue at hand or that avoided making a solid stance. I talked about Swords a bit in my 496 and 501, and I have a town read on him. Ryker really needs to explain some of his stances more, like why he finds me scummy and what exactly his thoughts are on Zen.

Also, yep I'm a girl lol. And Julius Caesar is totally better, although I may be biased since I'm a Classics major :p

Luxor

Smash Champion
Yo July, I'm happy for you and all, but The Merchant of Venice is the bet Shakespeare play OF ALL TIME.
Macbeyh and te Tempest are good too. Need to read Hamlet.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Hmalet's my favorite and I would highly recommand it. The story itself has been done a lot, even before shakespheare, but that just shows what a classic it is.

I've actually PLAYED in an abriged version of Julius Ceaser believe it or not. I was Octavian Ceaser. :bee:

Macbeth and Much ado About Nothing were good to.

I still need to read The Merchant of Venice though.

July

Smash Apprentice
I have to admit I love Macbeth, never read the Merchant of Venice. The Tempest and Hamlet are good too. Still I've like Julius Caesar the most, but I can agree to disagree when it comes to Shakespeare. Anyways, good luck on that test!

Clownbot

Smash Lord
Gova's putting himself on the line to defend his position against the rest of the town (and, again, probably some scum) due to thinking that it's in our best interest. I'm not trying to say his thought process about the matter is logical. He still thinks not voting has its benefits, which I can respect. He's just gotten too much negative attention for not even one scum to jump on the anti-Gova wagon.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Gova's putting himself on the line to defend his position against the rest of the town (and, again, probably some scum) due to thinking that it's in our best interest. I'm not trying to say his thought process about the matter is logical. He still thinks not voting has its benefits, which I can respect. He's just gotten too much negative attention for not even one scum to jump on the anti-Gova wagon.
Can you explain to me what what benefits Gova thinks not voting has?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Has anyone explained what they don't like about July, btw? Ryker just called her grimy and I think Zen said she was leaning scum at some point.
Something just seems off about her, though I'm not exactly sure. She doesn't seem that involved or something. Like it doesn't seem like she truly is on the pursuit of scum. I just need more from her really.

Luxor

Smash Champion
Zen, you don't have a comment about Ryker's refusal to answer the question?

I explained my purpose in the first post, Ryker. I feel like not enough meaningful content has been generated, so I'm trying to force some out. Stir up the pot. And all I got was some burned junk at the bottom.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Since the line of questioning is inane, it would generate nothing meaningful and simply make it look like you were producing content.

Luxor

Smash Champion
How on earth is it inane? I see you flip-flopping rather scummily, I ask for explanation, and suddenly I'm scum?

Forgive me, oh Enlightened One.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Something just seems off about her, though I'm not exactly sure. She doesn't seem that involved or something. Like it doesn't seem like she truly is on the pursuit of scum. I just need more from her really.
So far all she's done is agree with people without putting forth original ideas of her own. Null at this point, but cause for attention if it continues.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Zen, you don't have a comment about Ryker's refusal to answer the question?

I explained my purpose in the first post, Ryker. I feel like not enough meaningful content has been generated, so I'm trying to force some out. Stir up the pot. And all I got was some burned junk at the bottom.
I've picked up enough to know that Ryker is simply stubborn and for some reason likes to make idiotic, baseless statements. Delving too much into him is a waste of time I think.

As for his back and forth on me, I don't think he himself knows why. He is likely just over contemplating.

July

Smash Apprentice
Honestly I do have an idea based on the questions I've been asking and the interactions between everyone who I feel is town and who I feel is scum. I am very sure I want BSL to be the lynch target toDay, he is and has been my main scum pick for a while, and he's not getting any less scummy. I've also admitted that there are people I'm just having a hard time reading. Kirbyoshi is null due to inactivity. Gova's style of posting makes it hard for me to take away much from his posts other than dissent. Imo Ryker has been considering people scummy for not liking their play style, which is the feeling I get for why he's been flip-flopping on Zen.

And I've decided that I want this to happen:

Shooter: th3kuzinator

So far he's provided input mostly when provoked or directly addressed, but he's really not played much of a role in this game so far. He could do so much more, push so much harder for his scum picks and try to convince us that Swords,Luxor, and Vocal are scum, and he would if he really wanted the shooter/shootee to be one of them toDay.

So far all she's done is agree with people without putting forth original ideas of her own. Null at this point, but cause for attention if it continues.
I've also been scumhunting but no one seems to be noticing that *sad panda*

But for reals, a lot of the discussions I've been having and questions I've been asking have given me a good feeling about my scum/town reads. The conversations other people have been having and the points they have brought up have been damn good too though, so I'm obviously going to consider those as well.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
If Kuz flips town, July is fine in my book. If not, she jumps to scum. Moving on

I'd like more info, and forgive me if you'd mentioned things before and I just have a bad memory.

Clownbot, Delvro, and BSL - give me a scum and town list. Provide adequate reasoning.

@X1: Any luck on finding a KY replacement yet?

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Ill volunteer to be the shooter if I can shoot vocal.

Another point of interest that just hit me: Cop should never investigate someone who has proven they can shoot, as they will always return a town result (the GF is the shooter in the setup).

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Goval is scummy. I was just looking at his posts. Almost all of them are debating the votecount issue, and ever since he hasn't given much meaningful content (and some of it may or may not have been mine lol). I would vote Gova if I had enough information on half the game to be anywhere near confident in my choice. For now I don't like him at all.
Uh, that's because people have a problem with my opinion even though I don't want to argue it because I know it won't help us any and I've said that before.

Yeah, Gova's scummy. I agree that scum is usually afraid of changing their past stances because they're afraid of being accused of being "wishy-washy," and that Gova has been presented with more than enough reasoning why his opinion is bad. This is your strongest point against him imo, and would be the reason I would want to see him shoot. That, plus him lurking for awhile there.

Not my number one pick but I wouldn't mind seeing him go toDay.

@Gova:

If we had Kuz shoot toDay and you were voted to be the shooter, would you comply?
You're really reaching here. Are you saying I'm too afraid to change my stance? Just because I've been provided with reasonings on why something may or may not be better than my opinion, why do I have to change it? Lol, if this is his strongest point agianst me. I would only shoot Kuz if I had reason to beleive he was scum.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
@Vocal: ryker, summoner, and sworddancer

ryker is starting to be a distraction
summoner (according to zen's logic [and since i agree with it, my logic as well]) has to be scum
sworddancer for exaggerating the circumstances on which he based his scum read on kuz

@summoner: ill be ok with you shooting, but only if you shoot ryker, otherwise, i want you shot

vote: summoner
vote: ryker

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Interesting that you're ignoring my 513, bsl.

You seemed fine with shooting in your 364 and by lack of response to my 365. Why are you not fine with shooting?

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
She's only parroted notions against Kuz, without noticing first anything herself yet he's now her strongest scum pick. Afai can remember, only I and one other person have advocated Kuz being scum, so I feel like this change of heart is more significant than others.
Ill volunteer to be the shooter if I can shoot vocal.

Another point of interest that just hit me: Cop should never investigate someone who has proven they can shoot, as they will always return a town result (the GF is the shooter in the setup).
Why the sudden animosity, Kuz?

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
@Vocal: ryker, summoner, and sworddancer

ryker is starting to be a distraction
summoner (according to zen's logic [and since i agree with it, my logic as well]) has to be scum
sworddancer for exaggerating the circumstances on which he based his scum read on kuz

@summoner: ill be ok with you shooting, but only if you shoot ryker, otherwise, i want you shot

vote: summoner
vote: ryker
I don't like those reasons. I'm not sure if it's bad town having poor reads or bad scum trying to vainly justify a list. Either way it doesn't sit real well with me.

Also, you failed to provide your town list - thoughts?

Top Bottom