• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

B.E.A.S.T Results & Shoutouts

Hack

Smash Journeyman
Me talking to Leffen about his great efforts in pools at the end :D but damn, I never seem to get used to the sound of my own voice.

Salepate

Smash Cadet
Yeah, I agree Fuzzyness, I plan to do so. (even though I never watch any vids)

I was scared when I played against him, Ice emits a really darkened aura :D

JerkPhil

Smash Journeyman
@Jerk

Jag menade inte under pools, jag var mer inne på våra team friendlies dagen innan, när du mestadels spelade sheik. Tack för berömmet i vilket fall, du har en nice Samus :p.
Jaha. Jag sade ju att jag inte ville spela min "nya main" :p
Matcherna var mest för att se hur du techade osv. Jag spelade inte så värst seriöst då, heller...
Försök att spela lite mer defensivt, så kommer det gå bättre för dig :)

Joanna Dark

Smash Ace
hey guys !
I might do full shoutouts later but for the moment it'll just be a quick word.
I had a really great time in sweden, more than 3 years after ros4 lol. Incredible tournament, incredible venue, incredible country aswell ^^. The snow omg I love it :)
thank you Hara for taking care of us frenchies !
thank you Jeapie for being so awesome ^^.

and thank you everyone for being there and making this tournament so big and interesting !
old school JD out !
cya ;)

Beat!

Smash Master
@Axe

The videos recorded with the replacement computer have lots of dropped frames. I'm currently writing a script that finds where and how many frames are dropped (by reading the timer) and interpolates them. This will obviously take a while.
Teams were recorded with my computer so they are unaffected.
So basically, ajp is in the computer making the dropped frames wish they had stayed where they belong ^_^. Patience is the key.

stelzig

Smash Lord
Shame it took a while for the dazzle recording to even start. I should probably just have started it since I see you guys ended up using studio anyway :p
But at least AJP now learned how to get color on dazzle (which is weird indeed yeah lol)

Btw, will we ever get full results? :p

Slhoka

Smash Lord

stelzig

Smash Lord
That wouldn't be full results in OP =L
I downloaded the TIO now though so thanks ;)

Edit: Meh pool results not saved in TIO

Zgetto

Smash Ace
Pretty sweet tournament^^ smash is gay but i had fun :D

Lolex: why were so mean to me at the boards? your such a bully i almost didnt want to go to the tournament... but thnx for hosting! There should be a second one :D

Gamba: Im expecting to see you take over armada soon :0 You did what Armada almost cant do himself =o really impressive.

Aniolas: your not fair in teams and arm wrestling xD go away :D ****** it up in singles too now thats sweet :D sorry u had to meet the best player at the tournament in losers.. wasnt my fault! and playing teams with you guys is always fun even though we lose :D

Armada: yea what can i say.. always ****** us in pal xD You musta been really happy i ddint feel like playing you this time. i would have got this. But gratz in teams and singles u deserve it^^

GK_ Aka Zgetto's fangirl ;p : I should have met you before the last night cause the last day was just to short xD (I wont go into the pimphand thing!)
But nah i had much fun hanging out and i kno it wont be the last time :D ps your red sheik is just amazing i wish i could have played it :D Ima show you some tricks next time we meet;p
So see you soon hopefully x
Ps you're pro ^^ and have a nice accent. And i liked your fox tail. And pimpslapping you.

Ivp: damn i ***** you soo bad in our matches.. im sorry :p nah your fox is really good^^ getting close man^^ but its not gonna happen!

Calle W: The presure musta sucked :p it looks like your better then you performed though so i wanna see that outisde of sweden^^

Ek: You're the legend man and if your gonna play again your on this level no time again :D
Last night was too funny^^ you should go to every tournament from now on :D

C: This tv is laggy .. 4 stock me on my tv :p your hilarious xD Swedish faab! :D

Ice: Your pretty good xD Might actuelly be better now then me :p Even though i would still beat you!

Luma: you ****er xD U ****ed me up that last hand xD We need a better plan next time :p We got this :D

Pasi: Your cool enough to beat me so its ok :p

Pamaro: I wasnt to happy about that 4th match but your falcon is really good^^

Fuzzyness: Manning up and playing the game ^^ not as weak as i thought :p and im just messing with you most of the time dont take it to serious!

VA: I enjoyed the friendlies^^ pretty hilarious trashtalk from pasi on you :D well deserved ofcourse.

Salepate: Your marth is goood^^ could have done way better if i didnt lose like an ******* :p

Jeapie: man oh man... yea im not gonna say it but you had it ! it was chill to have you at this torunament ^^

Amsah: Sexy double fox we did alright :D All your fault we all sick now btw >=[

Freek xD : Omg it was actuelly not bad hanging out with you xD aha u deserved those stripes xD

Rukker: Like a rukker.. But nice u were there xD next time play with people though!!! xD

Rocky! : thnx for the housing and everything else dude. much apreciated^^ we didnt play i think =[

I have a feeling im forgetting alot xD well let me kno and ill put it up :p

GK_

Smash Rookie
I dont really have much to say since I didnt really play much with people XD I dont think many know who I am anyways.... :'3

But anyways! I had a great time, thanks Lolex n co for hosting this tournament! And especially so close to my home XD

I didnt really play smash outside of the tournament much, but I had a great time the last night with Amsah, My fanboy (zgetto), Ice, Luma, Fuzzy, Freek, Jerk etc XD Lots of people joined lol so sorry if I forgot anyone!
And Zgetto, I think I delivered that slap better tbh ;D And I'mma beat ur **** up with my sheik next time! Ok well jokes aside I had a great time hanging out with you and I look forward to doing it again. :3 <3

Oh yeah, and Jeapie; great pianoplaying with Hack beatboxin. :3

MrHazuki

Smash Ace
This was an awesome tourney. I'm glad that I dissed my exam for this. I'm the Ganon main.

Fuzzy: I was quite rusty when we played friendlies but you gave some good advice. You're fun to be around, so quite whatever bull**** you've been criticized for. It doesn't suit you.

Ice: When I called you n00b after our rock-paper-scissors, it was meant as a joke. It seemed like you took it as an insult because you seemed angry while playing. I absolutely deserved the ****, and I'll try not to be as spontaneous with strangers. Congrats!

RT: We had some fun friendlies. Keep it up.

Saska: Your CF is quite tricky, especially when recovering. Good ****!

Salepate: Your Marth is really smart. Next time, I'll win.

Pasi: I don't understand why you would make your placing in the primary pool such a big deal, when you got fourth place. Just weird.

Porc: Our set in pools was just stupid. You played like crap the first match, far worse than I have ever seen you play. :D Were you still sleeping during the game? Luckily, you woke up and won, which you deserved.

Daümling: I so want to beat your ICs. Awesome matches.

Jeapie

Smash Journeyman
yeah ajp, if possible, please upload full results and results from pools as well.

2nd round of pools for me , 5 swedish , 1 dutch , dutch 1st place :p

If hack went Kirby on me i probly would have been second but fortunately i was lucky haha

GK made an smashaccount just to post shoutouts here! ^^

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
I don't have anything besides the .tio file, which I "stole" from the laptop they used, and from which I saved the brackets.

Anyway. Exams are over. Teams will be up in max an hour. Hopefully Youtube later tonight.
Then I'll start saving the framedopped singles matches. The video parts are already pretty much saved, no idea about sound yet though...

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
I don't have anything besides the .tio file, which I "stole" from the laptop they used, and from which I saved the brackets.

Anyway. Exams are over. Teams will be up in max an hour. Hopefully Youtube later tonight.
Then I'll start saving the framedopped singles matches. The video parts are already pretty much saved, no idea about sound yet though...
cant wait for those =)

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
If your download is slow, it's because I'm trying to limit it so I can upload to YT.
If you don't know where to download, let's keep it that way until I make a video thread.
Currently 16h ETA on YT, for one set =(.

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
Sorry the YT uploading was just taking too long. Disabled all downloads from my site until I can get at least a few sets up there.

Blubby

Smash Apprentice
Got a message for jeapie here.

i talked with my gf...

STOP SMILING AT HER >: she told me dude!

j/k haha... i'm kiw1 btw, if u remember me.

Hara

Smash Apprentice
Forgotten pretty much everyting about this tourney.

JD falling on the ice outside our housing, Jekkukissa being there and Amsah's perfume for top 3 stuff happening :cool:

xunkoko

Smash Cadet
wow XD
armada is a beast XD i wnat to see the videos(i see the dobles final XD)
i think than calleW will be close to win...

Jeapie

Smash Journeyman
Got a message for jeapie here.

i talked with my gf...

STOP SMILING AT HER >: she told me dude!

j/k haha... i'm kiw1 btw, if u remember me.
lol yeh i remember you man, it was fun having you around ^^

Baxon would've ***** at this ;_;
instead you were the one ****** now =D

Im going to Baxon Lombardi facebook page now to spam him since he didnt attend Beast cause he was probly high or something -_-

YOU PROMISED 300 FRIENDLIES WITH ME BAXON! :urg:

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
lol jeapie and pamaro I just watched our matches, we either traded n air or I did an instant u air on reaction and hit you guys haha

frame perfect :D

Pasi lets team next tourney?

Top Bottom