• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

B.E.A.S.T Results & Shoutouts

porc

Smash Journeyman
yeah i did, but i can't upload it right now, im currently on a very slow connection than reboots every 2h and i'm gonna need more to upload it (720p, heavy file)

sometime...

Martelinj

Smash Apprentice
A little bit late, but anyway: Thanks for a great tournament! :D
It was nice to meet you all, and I hope to see you at next tournament!
I'm sorry I left so early that I didnt get to say properly byebye to everyone, had to catch an early train!

Marte, i dont even know if you read that forum, but keep practicing French, and Smash!!!
La prochaine fois, tu dois parler 100% français et passer les pools ! ;)
Oui,oui!,oui La procaine fois! La prochain fois on va gagner! ;) (et on va parler plus de francaise!)
(yeah, I read the forum, but not every day, so I'm a little bit slow on the responding!)
It was great to meet you and porc again and play teams and practice french! Cool cool!
"C'est grave!"

Norway:
Marte: Hyggligt att träffas igen. Tråkigt att inga andra norrmän följde med. =( Hoppas att sightseeingen i Göteborg var trevlig.
Koselig å treffe deg og. Sigthseeingtipsa var knallbra! Fikk sett masse av Gøteborg, ikke verst!
Og kjempebra turnering :) Neste gang skal jeg prøve å få med flere nordmenn (om mulig?) :p

Martelol: I don't think we actually greeted each other, which was a shame. We'll have to make sure to do that next time! Oh, and I would like to see you up against Gamba. Girl fights ftw!
Thats true, we didn't. Lets do that next time (:

And yeah, slap game was pretty cool, my hand had heaps of small fashionable blue dots several days after that!

Top Bottom