• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

B.E.A.S.T Results & Shoutouts

RTpmwe

Smash Cadet
Awesome tournament guys and the few gals! The tournament arena was the best I have ever seen and the hosts did a perfect job.

Shoutouts:

Hosts: Perfect job, the timetable still got messed up pretty much but still everything ran very smoothly.

IVP: I couldn't do anything in our pool matches :) Should've played some more so I would've gotten some good experience. Liian hyvä ei vaan pärjää :)

JD: Nice playing with you too, pretty solid Falco overall, maybe I should've gone Marth in pools but my Fox was ok I think.

GsE: Good games in pools as well, almost won the 2nd match with my Marth, maybe should've gone Marth all the way but you don't know what would've happened. Still you beat clearly, should've played some more but maybe next time

VJ: Good Ganon and Peach, our games were pretty even and they were very fun as well, looking forward to playing with you again :)

Jonas: How freaking tall are you :) , I'm 1,9m and you were like so much taller than me :bee:. Our first game in pools was pretty even, but then I got a bit lucky and won the second game clearly, you can do some nice things with Marth so keep it up!

Jack: Jiggs was too good :) I got little worried when I lost the 2nd pool match but luckily I won the 3rd match. I think you should play more Jiggs and no Ganon or Sheik that much, at least it worked against me :)

Smasher89: We played couple of games on Friday (?) and lol to you thinking I'm Neutroni :) pretty good ICs but I think I played pretty well against you even though some **** matches by you :)

That swedish Samus I played on Sunday: Pretty good Samus, I shouldn't have just pushed against a Samus, but I don't know the matchup that well so it's my fault. Surprisingly my Falco was best against you even though I consider him my 3rd or 4th best character :)

That Marth I played on Sunday (Ying?): You are pretty technical and stuff and pretty good overall, I had little or no chance against you but some games were pretty tight, keep it up

More to come if I remember more

Luma

Smash Lord
haha nizro i dunno if that was sarcasm or not, but we didnt play at all this tournament and i sucked hard aswell in bracket xDD

shoutouts later, just got home from sweden a couple hours ago

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
The videos recorded with the replacement computer have lots of dropped frames. I'm currently writing a script that finds where and how many frames are dropped (by reading the timer) and interpolates them. This will obviously take a while.
Teams were recorded with my computer so they are unaffected.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
ahh i was also secretly rooting for ice ;D
well still good **** with 3rd place !

A-D

Smash Journeyman
Too bad i couldn't make it; i heard this tournament was fun and cute Nd all , But i heard someone talking about HACK beatboxing , Next when we both enter a tournament , ITS A BATTLE

Salepate

Smash Cadet
yeah He beatboxed along with Jeapie playing the piano, that was way too cool! Also porc recorded half of the beatboxing.

thanks for the tournament. Aniolas you've really been helping us on everything, so thanks alot!

it was cool to see all of you guys. Shoutout in a few years I guess :-°

Nizro

Smash Journeyman
Nah we didn't play any singles, we met in teams brackets only.
Damn sure took a long time for people to get home again, but I guess it's because you guys stayed in sweden for a little while before traveling home otherwise it would just not make sense haha.
Did it really go so bad in brackets? D:

VA

Smash Hero
Shoutouts

Hosts: Thanks for all your effort with this tournament, I had a great time. I think it's actually the most comfortable I've been at any international tournament I've attended.

Sweden

Armada - Congrats on winning singles. You are a very good peach role model ^_^ Also I enjoyed our falcon sheik matches.

Aniolas - Really good job on beating Fuzzy. I think you guys have played a lot in the past and it's nice to see you step up and take him out. Our matches in pools were very close to.

Pepito - Damn you played so good to make that come back in game 1 of our pools match. I thought I would win, but you pulled it out. You were very technical >_>

Calle W - I wanted to see you ****. I know we played a few friendlies but you seemed really down. I wan't happy to see any player like this so I supported you through the tournament and I think you did well, but you could do even better in the future.

GsE - Jigglypuff? Ewww...your fox did so much better against me. You were a tough match for me.

Nizro - Falcon succcksss. I found our match pretty hype. I got sort of salty cos you shouted when you missed the knee you went for on the last stock and it really through me off. Anyway you played really well and deserved to win anyway. Nice falcon man.

Hack - Daaammnnn. I will get you next time! I think my style has some kind of counter to your floaty style. Your fox was sooo annoying man, I loved playing against you. Also you are really kind for letting me back on stage in the last match when I nearly SD'd. You're such a good guy and so **** at smash. It was great to meet you.

Jerk - Thanks for the housing. Don't think I spoke to you much....

Netherlands

Amsah - I will get you. I sort of gave up after game 1 when you came out so strong in game 2. But really that first game has given me hope in smash. I know it wasn't you at your best.

Jeapie - Eurgh you were so ****. It was disgusting. I remember you as a random at Zest and thinking you were quite good, I had no idea the guy I had met was Jeapie. At least I think it was you? You had shorter spikey hair. Anyway, you were so great to watch and ***** me so hard in friendlies. I was terrified to meet you in the bracket!

Zgetto - Thanks for playing friendlies with me. They were entertaining as hell and I liked your trashtalk, was good as hell.

France

Porc - I had my revenge! You really played well in our set. It made me realise I have a lot of bad habits....game 4 was so intense....I hope I showed you I'm more capable than what I showed in Paris.

Doraki - I actually think you have untapped potential. If you had a different mindset and attitude to tournament maybe?

Salepate - Nice to meet you man. I enjoyed our friendlies although Marth Peach takes forever! You have a great Marth.

JD - Thanks for saying I'm not a douche in real life. That meant a lot to me as I kind of feel like all Europeans hate me. Our friendlies were fun, GJ on beating Ek. That was a crazy cool old school match up.

Germany

Yomi - You were better than I remembered. Nice job on beating the UK again in doubles!

Ice - Admit what you said to me! Haha, you were so **** and a cool guy. I want to step up so I get my chance to face you in tournmanet.

Luma - Nice job ****** the UK in doubles twice. Was it you who clutched out the match in pools? If so that was nice.

Austria

Pasi - <3 You're so **** at smash.

Timi - Hard luck man. I'm gutted for you that you didn't make it out of second round pools after such a strong showing in first round. You'll come back stronger next time I know it.

UK

Fuzzy - We were pretty awesome in teams. I actually had a lot of fun travelling with you, I didn't expect it would be so funny. Anyway, I'll see you in the UK and hopefully we can step up.

Beast - ur ****. you don't get one cos you already had more shoutouts than me.

Everyone

I hope I proved that I'm not a complete douche. I really wanted to clear my name at this tournament and was just myself. I'm sure I annoyed some people, but if others think I'm ok then I'm pleased.

Great tournament, see you all at SNY2 I hope <3

Ørn

Smash Journeyman
I wanted to do shout outs a few days ago but things kept getting in the way. I probably forgot some people I wanted to do shout outs for, so I apologize in advance haha.

I also never seem to catch people's names or anything, so I'd just like to say thanks to everyone I played with, whether they were friendlies or pool matches! I always love playing new people and I always feel like I improve by going to these kinds of tournaments.

This is Eagle, by the way. I was the guy who apparently looks like M2k lol

Lolex, Aniolas, Helios (I believe you guys were the tournament organizers) - thanks for an amazing tournament. The venue was absolutely fantastic, pools and bracket went extremely smooth and you always made sure everyone was informed of what was happening. Hope you'll make a BEAST2 sometime in the future! Also, good games in our pool matches, Lolex :)

Armada - you just picked Sheik because you saw I played Samus, didn't you? For shame. Just kidding, enjoyed our pool matches lol. Good job on winning everything.

Amsah - Nice seeing you again, even if you only remembered me because... well, you know. Loved our pool matches, you're a very entertaining guy to play with.

VJ - thanks for bringing me the t-shirt and for being cool in general! Good money match, I should probably have used Falcon but I'd rather practice the other characters. Your Ganon is amazing as always.

Hack - thanks for being so damn entertaining, your beatboxing was cool and your Kirby was just amazing to watch.

Doraki - you play the Fox - Samus matchup so damn well. Shame we had to meet in both our pools, but you deserved both the wins anyway. You seemed like a pretty cool guy too.

Randomness - we had some very close matches in 2nd round pools, enjoyed them very much haha. Sorry I had to end it in such an anti-climatic way. :(

Vanityangel - I don't think you found my "no contest = forfeit" joke to be very funny, so I apologize about that, haha. Nice pool matches, Peach is so weird to play against.

The Samus player I didn't catch the name of - we played right before I left Sunday. Funny how I play Samus myself, yet I have no idea how to play against her. GGs.

The Finnish player who mained Doctor Mario - nice friendlies, keep working on your Doc!

Every other Swedish player I've already met at Malmö friendlies - nice seeing you again!

JerkPhil

Smash Journeyman
Thank you for my best smash experience so far!
First time playing foreign smashers.

UK

Fuzzy: You seemed so off the last days. You should eat, drink and sleep more, I think. Your voices are so awesome! :D
Beast: We played some friendlies. Your sheik is faster than mine. Just try to be a bit more patient.
VA: I didn't see you that much. :S

US

MachineGunGeek: We played a LOT of friendlies! Your peach improved during the days. Even though I beat you hard the first games, we played even when we played at my place. Keep practicing! :D

NL

Nederlands boven alles ;)
Amsah: Congratulations to your placings! :D Your handslaps are REALLY hard. KAMEHAME-HANDEN! Even after one slap, my hand got blood red :O Cankerspiele!
Zgetto: I enjoyed watching you playing Pasi. You were the better player in my opinion. You just did too many SDs. You lost against Gamba, too. She lost the set cause of her sandbagging.

DE

Great to have you here.
.tea: Thanks for teaching me samus over facebook. It actually helped a lot! Even though I have a completely different style, I still got use of all tricks you told me!
Seksy: Clubs are open fridays and saturdays in Sweden. You can't expect to buy beer in the middle of the night either :p Nice meeting you anyway.
Wschl: The coffeeman! You drank 7 cups a day or something, what I heard from the cafe. Too bad we didn't play, though... :/
Ice: förSTÅRUUUUUU!?!?!? I learned a lot playing your fox. Congratulations to your 3rd place in singles! :)

FI

RTpmwe: Thanks for the matches! I do have problems against lasercamping falcos. I've gotta learn to play against it. :)
Paju: We had some nice matches the first day! You really prepared me for the falcos!

SE

Isa: Det blev ingen schack för min del, men det var nog tur för dig, det :p Kul att spela med dig. Första doc-mainen jag spelat mot, faktiskt.
Beatstick: Tro inte att jag sandbaggade mot dig i pools. Du spelade jättebra! Jag tror bara att jag har lite mer erfarenhet i turresamanhang. Du gjorde en massa misstag :S
Smakis: Det är fan kul att spela samus mot ICs! Det känns nästan som brawl :O
Smasher89: Samma som till smakis. Brawl i melee ;) Det blev nästan time i andra matchen! :D
Nizro: Tack för att jag fick mina rematches. Jag blev inte LIKA rejpad denna gången ;)
GK_: Jag slår dig i RPS varje dag i veckan ;) Fan va vi suger på Handen... Bara vi som losade hela tiden, ju!
Lootic: Jävligt kul matcher vi hade! :D Jag gillar våran filosofiska debatt också. Om en sak är perfekt kan INGENTING ANNAT vara perfekt!
Skåningar: Jag har inget att säga om er.
Resten av Göteborgsscenen kommer jag träffa imorgon. ;)

My Wii-Mote is missing!
It is unmarked and has IKEA-batteries, I think.
Please contact me if you got the wrong Wii-Mote!

Found from my housing:

Sleeping bag cover
Underpants
Underpants
Towel
Towel
Nokia phone recharger
Pair of socks
T-shirt

Hack

Smash Journeyman
Too bad i couldn't make it; i heard this tournament was fun and cute Nd all , But i heard someone talking about HACK beatboxing , Next when we both enter a tournament , ITS A BATTLE
You're on man :) bring your A-game!

Alright, let's give some shoutouts:

Austria

Pasi - You went from not caring about the tournament at all to placing 4th... do we have a case of a European Zhu perhaps? ;) nice meeting you and playing you+Doraki in teams!

Sagl - You impressed me quite a lot in pools with your smart playstyle, I'm surprised you didn't make it to the bracket. Keep it up man!

Timi - Your Falco has lots of potential. I don't know what it is in particular that makes it good, but I felt very weird playing it :p also: good **** beating Calle W in pools.

Denmark

King Funk - You're really nice :D I had a great time talking to you, and your Falco is getting fly... after only 4 months of playing the game. WFT!?

Jonas - Tallest motherfu cker alive! You literally made me feel like a ******, and I'm freaking 1,86. Too good.

Oskar - I approve of your Falco ^^ you said to me after 2nd round of pools that you're lacking tech skill, but it's just a matter of time/experience before you learn to keep up with the really technical players. GG on making it to 2nd round of pools!

Other Danes - we should've hung out/played more =/

Finland

Paju - You're good, you just need more tournament experience =) keep repping Peach!

France

JD - Man, so nice to chill out with you! Great attitude towards tournaments (socializing >>> gaming) as well. Hope to see you soon, maybe at a french tournament?

Porc - Looking mad good in that beard ;D glad to talk to you again, last time we had an argument over me cheating with double blind picks (I was stupid and didn't realize that Android could just pick his character after you told me yours, so I asked him in Swedish what character he would play, whereupon you thought I told him your character) which left me with a bad feeling. I hope I made a better impression this time!

Germany

Luma - Same as with JD - you're really chill to have around =D appreciated the talks outside, and you did really well the first and third game of our set! As said, I'm probably going to Berlin this summer for Beatbox World Championship, and as long as it doesn't interfere with Genesis 2, I hope to see you for some smash/chill-time ^__^

Ice - ... you're a monster. I've never seen such a vicious Sheik, looking like a shark on that ledge, just chewing through Falcos bones. Loved our friendlies, MM and (especially) our tournament set. I'm really impressed that you pulled of the comeback in the last match after I came out with a strong start. Looking forward to meeting and playing you again!

Pamaro - Good games in both teams and singles, your Falcon is tight as fu ck (a Falcon that beats Zgetto and Leffen has me very impressed). I've been saying that Kirby has the advantage (or at least an even matchup) vs Falcon for ages, so don't feel bad about losing =) I also have lots of experience in that matchup, whereas you probably have none vs Kirby. Keep it up!

.tea - Nice Samus! You should've made it out of pools the way you played, but I guess our pool got kind of messed up with everyone beating everyone. I'll remember your name and expect future high placements from you ;)

Wschl - Good friendlies on the last day, I guess you already got some semi-shoutouts on facebook ^^

Däumling+Drrrwish - I think you guys were the only team to take a match from us in round 1 pools... and IC vs Peach too? Legit!

Netherlands

Jeapie - You are the best!! Such a nice guy, AMAZING at playing the piano and your Falcon is just off the charts. Good job on beating me the second round of pools, I never thought my Pika would lose to a Falcon on FD O__o
I can't wait to meet you again =D <3

Amsah - So. Cool... Can't. Comprehend. Awesomeness...
Liked our friendlies a lot, but I really regret that I wasn't able to play your Sheik with my Kirby in LF (that would've been a dream come true, literally)! I better step it up next time :) hope to see you soon!
Oh, and I adore your hairstyle :>

Zgetto - You seemed a little off in singles at times :/ don't know if you were ill or just had a bad day. Nice meeting you anyhow, and I'll make sure we play some friendlies next time (not with Kirby though, he can't do sh it vs Fox :mad: ).

UK

VA - I really underestimated you... having just gone even with Armada in Peach dittos, I was like "well, this shouldn't be too hard", only to get 2-stocked game 1. I really don't have a Peach counter except for Peach, so I was dumbfounded there for a second. You were inches away from wrapping it up in game 4, too bad you missed the edgeguard. I have loads of respect for you as a smasher and a person! You're not a douche in the least =D

Fuzzyness: You were fun to hang around, and our multimain-matches were too good, but you seem to talk **** about everyone behind their backs, including your own teammate. I don't approve of that, man, not in the least.

Beast: I got an incredibly good impression of you, even if we just talked for brief moments. You seem so chill! We definitely need to play and hang out some at the next tournament we both attend <(^.^)> (white Kirby-hug)

Sorry if any of you feel left out, but it's impossible to give good shoutouts to everyone. BEAST was just too good overall <333

Swedes will find their shoutouts in the Swedish forums later.

Peace out.

Armada

Smash Lord
This tournament was really awesome so i wanna say thanks to everyone how made this tournament so good.

I also wanna mention one thing.
I have heard from a couple (not only one) people that the bracket was bad/wrong but the thing is so far i haven´t heard any good arguments at all to prove this.

So if someone more think this i really wanna hear what was wrong (i know some people played first and second round od pools in the same pool but that´s not the bracket) so we maybe can make it better next time.

But as i said so far no one have really mention anything to prove anything.

NamiNami

Smash Apprentice
Thanks to Aniolas, Lolex and other hosts for making such a good tournament, I really enjoyed my time there. Also thanks to the Swedish blondies for making those tasty toasties and selling other stuff =p

I'll give some shoutouts to those who I remember:

Sweden

Aniolas - Thanks again for the tourney. I really appreciate the work you did for getting the tvs and stuff. I was moved from "your" pool so we didn't actually play at all although I really wanted to. Well, next time =)

Leffen - Gongratulations on your Singles top 9, amazingly done. Haha it was funny when you ***** all us Finns with your Yoshi, insane skills with that character. I really wanted to do some Falco dittos but I never found you, lol.

Pepito - Same as with Leffen, good job in Singles. I heard you haven't been playing Melee for a long time and still own a lot of old school players. We did some friendlies before Nino came, you totally owed me there. I would've wanted to play even more but maybe next time.

Calle W - Was very nice to talk with you and your English was very good. I guess I never said my name, dunno if you actually remember me. Good job on beating Jeapie and making it to top 7. It was also really nice to watch you play vs Amsah after you had dropped out of the tournament. Your Marth was **** =D. And the C-stick fall from the edge makes me do the bair so many times too haha. Seemed like you didn't feel like playing Falco at the time we played, we only did 1 Falco ditto =( I was hoping to play for hours with you since you have been my favorite Falco in Europe for some time =)) Back throw -> Fsmash you said worked with Armada's fox was so funny to hear and seeing it happen vs. Jeapie made me laugh even more!

Rocky - Good thing you came to talk with me Saturday-Sunday night, I saw you earlier playing with someone and wanted to play with you but never actually asked. I was so lucky in our moneymatch set, you owned me in the friendlies. We both have improved by a lot from SNY in England =P When you get on fire your Falcon is so ****.

IVP - Your Fox is so amazing to watch. You barely make any techical fails during your matches and you're so fast. Also gongrats in doubles with C, your team was very good. Pelattiin tosi vähän, ens kerralla lisää sit =)

EK - Good games in pools, I failed the 1st match completely and did a stupid SD at about 15%. The 2nd match was pretty close at PS, your Marth was better this time though.

UK

Fuzzyness - Too bad we never did our Green Greens MM, but it's okay we'll do it next time for sure. I should've watched the whole set vs. Aniolas, I only saw a bit of some Battlefield match where you played Puff.

Netherlands

Zgetto - I don't really want to talk about our matches aloud, loool. I got shine spiked like 3 out of 4 stocks per match. I also noticed how you started to change your playstyle to punish me from my manners, like me doing a sidestep immediately after getting up. No need to be sorry for those shine spikes like you said, hahah. I want to play more with you next time =p

Amsah - I was the one you played when your hands were very cold and you wanted to warm up before the important bracket matches (I played falco). Was nice playing you and I would've liked to play even more.

P.S. Did someone spot my Mango marabou chocolate lolol. Unfortunately it didn't give me any aid in the tournaments as I wished <.<

NeutralDamage

Smash Journeyman
Fuzzyness: You were fun to hang around, and our multimain-matches were too good, but you seem to talk **** about everyone behind their backs, including your own teammate. I don't approve of that, man, not in the least.
yeah I know hack, sorry dude :s I gotta stop speaking my mind sometimes

Lol. Hack was like the most coolest and kindest smasher I have ever met in a tournament when we first met.

Then I found out what he had said of me on their own boards:

After I had won one tournament in Finland:

Lejmutroni vann alltså. Oväntat...( In english: Lame-neutroni won. So unexpected...)

VJ said: Furthermore I will say that no Puff can be as gross as Drephen's Sheik, Berry's Falco, or Yuna's Peach.
Hack: You forgot Neutroni's Marth =).

Hi Hack, how are you doing? Do you approve yourself? =]

- Neutroni

Composeur

Smash Ace
The videos recorded with the replacement computer have lots of dropped frames. I'm currently writing a script that finds where and how many frames are dropped (by reading the timer) and interpolates them. This will obviously take a while.
Teams were recorded with my computer so they are unaffected.
Wooow. Get *****, dropped frames. Is anyone else really impressed by this?

Jackio

Smash Cadet
Jack: Jiggs was too good :) I got little worried when I lost the 2nd pool match but luckily I won the 3rd match. I think you should play more Jiggs and no Ganon or Sheik that much, at least it worked against me :)
Heh, you're probably right. But I just can't leave Ganon, and Sheik is the Top Tier char I feel most comfortable with.. Still. (+ puff is gay) Ehermherm, but you didn't play half-bad either, Kudos for the good games, and may our paths meet again sometime.

Nizro

Smash Journeyman
Oh yeah VA sorry that didn't give you any shoutouts I was tired
Your Peach is good as hell, but the Armada training kinda give me an edge when it comes to the MU, I messed up alot of easy **** because of my sickness but overall our matches was fun as hell to play.. :)
I was kinda salty about that SD you did but I guess that SD also boosted me somewhat.
Rematch or atleast some friendlies next tourney we both attend ^^

Beat!

Smash Master
@Jerk

Jag menade inte under pools, jag var mer inne på våra team friendlies dagen innan, när du mestadels spelade sheik. Tack för berömmet i vilket fall, du har en nice Samus :p.

Hack

Smash Journeyman
Neutroni: I sincerely apologize for that, but I think you should know the whole story before you judge me:

Smash Alex used to be one of our top players. His style of using Marth partly consisted of "spamming" utilts really fast, or "doing a Smallex", which was referred to as lame (not in a hateful way, more like "hahaha that's lame").

Your style with Marth is/was partly about "spamming" the dtilt really fast (I think Nizro shouted out loud when he played you "damn, he's doing 'em so fast!"), which leads me back to the "lame Smash Alex" joke. It became an internal joke in Sweden ever since to say "Smallex, Smallex" when you utilt a lot with Marth, as well as "Neutroni, Neutroni" when you dtilt a lot.

My comment was NOT ment to be hateful. I have the utmost respect for you as a person and a smasher, especially since you beat me last time we played. That being said, I don't think of myself as flawless. We all say stupid things sometimes, and I'm sure I was salty at some point and seriously complained about your Marth. That, however, isn't the same as talking **** about the PERSON.

Anyhow, I do apologize and hope you understand. I'm glad you confronted me about this, as I don't want any hard feelings between us =)

VA

Smash Hero
I'm a little bit shocked to hear from Beast how you were talking about me Charles.

You're strange.

I enjoyed teaming with you, but if Prof is travelling I think I'll be teaming with him from now on.

NeutralDamage

Smash Journeyman
Hack:

Apology accepted. And yeah we all do trashtalk and say stupid things sometimes, so nobody's perfect.

Yeah I beat you back then, but I would have no chance against you anymore at all, your Kirby (and Peach) is too good :). Haha I wouldn't have ever though saying somebody that their KIRBY is too good, I can't beat them xD. You have really proved the potential of kirby man, keep up the good work ^_^.

Peace.

- Neutroni

Nihonjin

Striving 4 Perfection
BRoomer
I have a fever so I'll keep the shoutouts short, I might do more when I feel better..

Sweden

Aniolas: As always, it was fun seeing you again man. Grats on winning teams with your brother (yea I said it..:redface:). Every tournament after playing you guys I catch myself thinking "They're so good, they're development as a team should slowdown a little now" because the better you get, the harder it is to improve, right? Well, normally yes. But you guys prove over and over again that you're a far cry from normal. At every single tournament I can't help but be amazed at your unnaturally good team work, honestly, it feels more like you're fighting a hive-mind rather than two players. Keep it up man.

Also, good job at beating Fuzzy..=]

PS:
Your Nair out of shield reached disgusting levels. You make me proud man (when I'm not the one getting hit in the face):reverse:..

Armada: Grats on winning your first big international at home man, lets make sure we play the GF at Pound V too, k? You won't like it as much as this though..lol

Android: Android..:cool:
I still can't get over the fact that you were that little kid..lol You became really good too. I saw you almost beating Fuzz, just keep on practicing, come to some tournaments with your brother and I'm sure you'll cause a major upset in no time.

Calle W: I had fun playing you man. Now that we broke the ice, you should really start traveling abroad..lol

Ek: You didn't change at all! LOL
Was fun seeing you again man, now it's your turn to travel again though..;o

Elmira:You really live up to your name hahaha, had fun hanging out with you that last night..=]

Gamba: LOL! @ Beating Zgetto one match :awesome:

Hack: You were awesome man, I'm a little sad we didn't get to play more..
Hope to see you at more internationals..

Helios: Goateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Nice seeing you again man..
You beating my Marth brought back some suppressed memories..:urg:
Just keep on playing man, get used to the speed and *tricks* of the current metagame and then I'm sure you'll start kickin' *** again..=]

Lolex: Great tournament man, would come again..;)

Rocky: Thanks for all the effort you and your parents put in man..=]

MikeHaeggar (Whatever the hell your name is): Damn troll! *shakes fist*

@The other swedes I forgot to mention:

<33

United Kingdom

Fuzzy: You underperformed this tournament I think, but don't let it get to you. Dust yourself off and come back twice as strong next time.. =]

Sorry about your hand btw..:embarrass:

VA: You were the closest to beating me (excluding Ice & Armada who actually beat me), but after that I felt like you kind of gave up..

Hope to see you at the next one man..

Beast: I REMEMBERED YOUR NAME! :awesome:

Germany

Ice: Every time I play you're twice as good as the last time, but this time it was different man.. I don't know what you've been doing by yourself but you're so much better than last time I don't even know what to say about it..lol

You effectively the double vanish thing in a combo - Mind = Blown
You've gimped my Sheik multiple times in one match..lol

Two things I previously thought to be either impossible or highly impractical..So what can I say..? Good **** man, I'm looking forward to playing you at the next tournament..

Luma: You and Ice ****in' cheated at the Handen game I just know it! It was funny as hell though, I had a great time..:awesome:

Almost German

Pasi: You're one of the most frustrating people to play against, but one of the coolest people to watch playing. Good job at getting fourth man..

Just keep improving and you'll place even better next time..=]

Nederland

Migs: We're a pretty good team man, but I didn't expect anything less..

We zijn trouwens wel een beetje belachelijk goed in ezelen, moeten we vaker doen man..:p

Jeapie the Entertainer: I didn't know you played piano (let alone that good)..o_O

I think you almost made all your fans cry when Calle took that last game from you.. You pretty much took the title of the most Anti-Climax loss in the history of Melee from Faab..lol

Trouwens, we gaan wel vaker opdrukken @ Toernooitjes man, wist niet dat jij zo in vorm was hahaha..

Freek W: Good **** at almost beating Calle man! I was rooting for you all the way.. Shows that you shouldn't underestimate yourself and just play the best you can, you're not nearly as bad as you seem to think you are sometimes..=]

Deze heb je verdiend trouwens..:)

Uchiha: A little sad I barely saw you at this tournament, hope you enjoyed yourself as much as I did though..=]

Volgende toernooi gaan we beetje meer chillen bish.:bee:

Joeri Rukker: Niet op de grond zitten..lol

Nee maar serious, als er zoveel mensen in de venue zijn, niet in je eentje gaan spelen! Gewoon naar een random tafel lopen en achter aan sluiten, ze weigeren je heus niet hoor? En zelfs als ze dat wel doen dan loop je naar een andere TV..

Naja, hoop iig dat je et leuk hebt gehad.

Getting a headache now, might do more later...

VA

Smash Hero
Amsah: I thought that would be the case, which is kind of cool. I'll get you next time!

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
good stuff robby =)

im not too good at shoutouts but I'll be specific

Porc: glad to see you again and still thankful for the housing ages ago :D I see you stepping it up little by little every tournament so keep at it

Salepate: Same, but you should take some notes from Ice =)

Amsah: You're always fun to play in friendlies even tho theyre a lil seriouslies :p Was fun trying that team with you but falcon + shiek doesn't really work lol. Your hand is ****ing huge :( hurts when you slap lol.

Pasi: The guy I enjoyed the most talking to and playing this tournament, even if we had to play in tournament again (which sucked in my opinion cause I didn't wanna play you haha, it was like not wanting to get knocked out by eachother) and lol @ second match Up B, patience ftw~ XD We both stepped up a bit in our tournament game which was really good. I'm up for teams next time if you really want to! Team Pasi-Ness

Luma: Such a cool guy :D as always. G&W + Shiek, two 9 hammers on armada in 1 match ftw

Leffen: Sick falco keep it up man, you're not very technical but you got the smarties :D you know how to camp, which I totally approve. More falco's need to just stand there and u tilt like a prick =) GGs you deserved to beat me cause I jumped into that ****.

Helios
: OMG MAN you are much cooler than I last remember xD I told you this. Our pools games were both so funny especially cause we were talking haha. You proved to me you don't suck and I guess the encouragement + hype helped =). Hope you can step up to show the new guys how the old school do it best. I was crying when I missed that gimp on you on FoD cause you could've won XD

Calle W: Yo dude, GG's in pools I can definitely tell you're a good player and you placed high. Don't let the community give you stupid pressure that'll affect your enjoyment and tournament game. I believe still you lack confidence and experience but once you get that you'll start ****** more.

Jeapie: I respect you a lot man, you play safe but keep it looking random. I understand what you were doing after a while, its really effective :p I see you love f tilt on shield pressure too haha. Thanks for the most hype match at BEAST and explaining why falcon kick covers all options lol. I actually thought it was random xD

Pamaro: Personally not a fan of your style cause you're a campy **** but you placed high and beat zgetto, good stuff. Keep it up! :D You gotta improve against floaties, especially if you're losing to kirby

Zgetto: Cocky as always :D shame we didnt play at all

Ice: Cheers for being a great guy =) We had a lot of good laughs this tournament but we didn't get that practice we wanted..cause of someone >_>. Meh at playing jiggz lol. Next time dude!

Yomi: UK DESTROYAAAA!!!!

Germans: Epic fail night out :D

Jerk: Thanks for the housing mate

THE BROTHERS

Aniolas: Sorry for underestimating you =) I didn't think you were bad its just that I always felt I could beat ya. Remember I was rooting for you against Baxon cause I knew you could do it? I went jiggz against you and broke all my morals, did like 300 b airs per match lol, deserved to lose really. After you beat me on my best stage (PS) on counterpick I lost all my confidence.. especially after playing android and getting camped + doing mistakes that cost me hard :/

Andriod: Keep up the annoying patience game, its too good. It reminds me of when I played against Over

Armada: 50 Euro money match against your peach at SNY2 with falcon, no copping out :D We didn't even play any friendlies, whenever we tried one of us had a tournament game lol

To all of you who say FoD is a bad falcon stage, I didnt lose on it once in pools lol

Seksy

Smash Rookie
It was a great tournament and I'm very proud about having been there. It was nice to meet many new people from different nations and to have fun with the awesome German community <3
Besides that Göteborg is a really great town. We had much fun while staying there after the tournament.

Just gotta express some respect, loveand gratitude for some non-German people:
Jeapie (you have become a real hero for us!), Jerkphil (thanks for housing and supportind us while being in Sweden), Hack (seemd like a very nice person while there are so many rndm Swedes xD), HELIOS (**** man i was greatly impressed by you!), Fuzzy (i thank you one more time for all these advices concerning ****ing ying!)

I hope I didn't forget anyone. If I did just tell me ;P

Btw I'm hving some vids which are showing the location and the people. I'm uploading them right now so I'll post the links for them later on this thread.

Top Bottom