• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

B.E.A.S.T | 7-9 January 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zgetto

Smash Ace
Luma: In 5 vs 5 Holland is best but in 10 vs 10 i think Sweden will beat Holland even if that will be really close.

Zgetto: "Our whole top 6-7 is better then yours everything besides yourself armada" HAHA you just did my day =).

And how are your ranking list atm?
After Faab i guees Jeapie is coming and after that? Marc?
Shut your mouth lil boy! :p
Nah i quess its some like faab/jeapie/fernandez/Utto? then whatever i have no idea but its def no marc.. But when we get there the crew batle is already done so whatever.

Pep1to

Smash Journeyman
Zgetto: True true.

No doubt Jeapie has gotten much better and we swedish players has gotten better too. I really think u guys should play the rest of the top 8 first, then judge us.

Some strange stuff happened there like ivp and aniolas getting 7th both. But in last tourney ivp got 4th and aniolas got 9th 0-0.

I believe we all agree that hollands top 5 ***** :p.

Btw would be nice to play u at beast.

Calle W

Smash Apprentice
Even though I have lots of school stuff that has to be done in the next couple of weeks, all I can think of is Smash. Feels pretty good. ^_^

when was the last time calle w went outside of sweden again? =P
This year I've paid a total of almost €300 for trips that I never went on. No johns though... ;D

Freestylin

Smash Apprentice
showing my interest for this tournament, i will confirm as soon as possible.
and i would most certainly need hosting ;P

cheers

- Freestylin

Fernandez

Smash Journeyman
Shut your mouth lil boy! :p
Nah i quess its some like faab/jeapie/fernandez/Utto? then whatever i have no idea but its def no marc.. But when we get there the crew batle is already done so whatever.
I'm not good lol, I still lose to alot of not top lvl players.

IMO top 10 is Amsah, Zgetto, Adam, Remen, Faab, Jeapie, JP, Biscuit, then the last 2 spots go to like Enig, Utto, Marc or me.(no order, I'm not sure)

Hack

Smash Journeyman
The Swedish top 10 (according to Armada):
1. Armada
2. Calle W
3. IVP
4. Hack
5. Pepito
6. Ek
7-9. Nizro, Dev, Random-ness (no particular order)
10. Nedech, Leffen, Aniolas, Smasher89, Jadde and a lot of other people fight closely over this spot.

A full-scale war (crew battle) between the Dutchies and the Swedes would be amazing. Really hope that could happen sometime.

Nihonjin

Striving 4 Perfection
BRoomer
The Swedish top 10 (according to Armada):
1. Armada
2. Calle W
3. IVP
4. Hack
5. Pepito
6. Ek
7-9. Nizro, Dev, Random-ness (no particular order)
10. Nedech, Leffen, Aniolas, Smasher89, Jadde and a lot of other people fight closely over this spot.

A full-scale war (crew battle) between the Dutchies and the Swedes would be amazing. Really hope that could happen sometime.
We would casually murder this with just 4 players.

Hack

Smash Journeyman
No, you absolutely wouldn't. It would be even at best if you had your top 10 ready to go.

You may call me overconfident, but every inch of my body tells me that Sweden will live up to the tournament's name.

Talking on the boards doesn't mean a thing though, so I won't bother analyzing advantages/disadvantages/player skill etc. I just hope I can convince you not to underestimate the rest of Sweden at BEAST. If I don't, then you have all the right in the world to say I was wrong. Until then, nothing can be proven.

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
Haha, Amsah with the turth.

No but honestly as i haven't really been keeping myself "updated" on the smash scene i can't really tell how it would go. And i don't know how much the swedes have improved but i honeslty think Armada is the only swede who is TOP level.

Let me see some of the other swedes travel to USA and just get out of pools (or w/e) and we an talk. Until then, Amsah statement stays as truth.

Please don't bash me on this.

Don't comment on this, just PLEASE prove me wrong! Will be waiting for the results...

Zgetto

Smash Ace
i mean you guys have a decent top 10 but really you guys havent been out of sweden for too long.. it wouldnt be close at all hack -_- Im seeing alot of players that would get ***** pretty bad.

Hack

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to Genesis 2/Pound 5 (undecided as of now). We'll see if I manage to live up to your image of a top player then, Zephy.

And Zgetto, it's true that Swedes hardly travel abroad. I can't argue with that, so I can just hope to impress as much as I think we will. Let time tell!
(and we aren't going outside of Sweden this time either ;) )

Nihonjin

Striving 4 Perfection
BRoomer
No, you absolutely wouldn't. It would be even at best if you had your top 10 ready to go.
Your players except for Armada can't hold a candle to our top 5 and everything after our top 5 has a lot more experience than yours, how this translates to " at best even" in your mind is a mystery to me.

I'll say it again, Sweden would get ***** by less than half of our players.

Armada

Smash Lord
Amsah: Crews is also about pick right person in right part of the crew match.

Me and Aniolas have way more experience against all the dutchies than you guys have against the rest of the Sweds.

"Your players except for Armada can't hold a candle to our top 5"
Bull**** man.

I´m so looking forward to Beast =)

-Ice-

Smash Apprentice
hahah crews will be more hyped than singles

looking forward to sweden vs holland :D

EK

Smash Journeyman
The war is on, and yes Sweden have a chance, i have not played smash for a long time and i dont even know how good the dutch players are and how much they improved, like how good is Remen now days? all those random players below top 5?

Lolex

Smash Journeyman
Just bumping in to say that I'm loving the hype.

Sweden, I'm counting on you now. And I'm pretty sure you wont let me down :)

smakis

Smash Ace
It would be hilarious if people actually believed that swedes looked like that ^

Armada

Smash Lord
The war is on, and yes Sweden have a chance, i have not played smash for a long time and i dont even know how good the dutch players are and how much they improved, like how good is Remen now days? all those random players below top 5?
Start practice again.

Everyone wanna see a real comeback from you man =).

You are and will always be peoples champ =).

Pasi

Smash Cadet
It's not sure yet, but it is possible that I won't get holidays! I'll ask my boss on monday, hoping the best.
My flight is booked, so the chances are 50-50. Not attending such a beautiful tournament would suck balls.

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
Also i forgot to say... Can't belive ppl still play this game...

Armada please become the best in the world so i can completely quit checking anything related to smash :p
That's the only reason im checking this forum at times. Are you going to pound V or something?

Armada

Smash Lord
Zephy: You and Nea should start playing again.

I will maybe attend Pound V.
But i am 100% sure i will attend Genesis2

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
Zephy: You and Nea should start playing again.

I will maybe attend Pound V.
But i am 100% sure i will attend Genesis2
Nah pal, smash is over for us.

But hope to see you attend Pound V and i'll be rooting for you at Genesis2 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom