• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

B.E.A.S.T | 7-9 January 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

VA

Smash Hero
Fuzzyness has ditched me in teams (for amsah so no johns).

Anyone decent want to team with me?

Claff

Smash Rookie
I would come for sure if it was a brawl/melee tournament. Now I am not so sure.

Jeapie

Smash Journeyman
**** you should have told me when you noticed it o.O
I was kinda madd/sadd at the moment, and it was like **** it so yeah.

Im currently playing some old games on the gc cause i ofviously needed to start a new game with almost all games i have :p So its kinda a good thing it got stolen lol.
Playing some NBA street v3 sometimes again now. :glare:
Stealing some tricks to use on the court in real life haha. <3
And star fox asaullt. That game is a ***** to finish o_0 ( get all the medals )

anyway, if we are going to do crews on this tourney, how many entrys will perticipate each country?

I dont think 10 smashers (40 stocks) is an option .

Hack

Smash Journeyman
anyway, if we are going to do crews on this tourney, how many entrys will perticipate each country?

I dont think 10 smashers (40 stocks) is an option .
My suggestion would be 8 smashers (32 stocks), but if we don't want to mix up countries too much, we really can't have more than 5. Which is kinda dissatisfying.

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
My suggestion would be 8 smashers (32 stocks), but if we don't want to mix up countries too much, we really can't have more than 5. Which is kinda dissatisfying.
Or, in each set, both countries use as many players as the one with the least number has. With a maximum of say 8, and a minimum of 5 to be able to participate.

EK

Smash Journeyman
Real crew matches to show the manliest country is 10 ofc but i dont think we can make 10 from each country :(

Armada

Smash Lord
Real crew matches to show the manliest country is 10 ofc but i dont think we can make 10 from each country :(
Holland is really scared right now.

That´s the reason why Faab and Remen not attend.

Hack

Smash Journeyman

Hella true.
I wouldn't really mind 4-man crews - even though I perefer them bigger - but in that case I wan't Sweden to have a B crew (and maybe a C crew as well)! It would be a shame to leave so many good players out.

Pep1to

Smash Journeyman
many more germans are coming right?

just u and zetroxx make 6 persons =D

IF people from countries are coming, they must attend the crew, its stupid to just pick the good players -.-.

if so we could have 1 man crews with Armada ****** the **** out of everyone, its completely pointless to even have crews then.

Zgetto

Smash Ace

LOL!xD Our whole top 6-7 is better then yours everything besides yourself armada :D
But ofcourse u gonna wanna play 10 vs 10 -_- since we only come with half our players..
You swedes need to stop ***** out and crew batles us when its fair ;)
But lets be real.. 10 vs 10.. 8vs8.. 4vs4 it doesnt matter.. we'd whoop sweden if we both had our best players :D <3

Armada

Smash Lord
Luma: In 5 vs 5 Holland is best but in 10 vs 10 i think Sweden will beat Holland even if that will be really close.

Zgetto: "Our whole top 6-7 is better then yours everything besides yourself armada" HAHA you just did my day =).

And how are your ranking list atm?
After Faab i guees Jeapie is coming and after that? Marc?

Tero.

Smash Champion
many more germans are coming right?

just u and zetroxx make 6 persons =D

IF people from countries are coming, they must attend the crew, its stupid to just pick the good players -.-.

if so we could have 1 man crews with Armada ****** the **** out of everyone, its completely pointless to even have crews then.
I'm not coming, sorry dude.

did he ever went out of sweden ? :)
ESA2

Pep1to

Smash Journeyman
Shame tero :-(, i wanted to get timed again. Now i lost all the hype for this tourney.

Lol zgetto if we say overall top 5 players and placings yes holland is better. But sweden is better in both singles (armada) and teams (armada & aniolas).

Lmao when has dutch players outside the top 5 outplaced swedish top ones? If i remember right i outplaced jeapie at berlin calling and both ivp and aniolas outplaced marc at sny 2, so i dont know where u getting ur facts from.

Zgetto

Smash Ace
Shame tero :-(, i wanted to get timed again. Now i lost all the hype for this tourney.

Lol zgetto if we say overall top 5 players and placings yes holland is better. But sweden is better in both singles (armada) and teams (armada & aniolas).

Lmao when has dutch players outside the top 5 outplaced swedish top ones? If i remember right i outplaced jeapie at berlin calling and both ivp and aniolas outplaced marc at sny 2, so i dont know where u getting ur facts from.
Lol we all kno armada is the best in europe and their team is best right now aswell.. soo yea whats that have to do with a crew batle? stop relying on one player :D

And uhmm Jeapies def 10 times more beast then then.. And LOL whats a Marc? :p he aint top 10.. imagine ivp only placing one place higher then him? :p

I quess ur 3/4th best player that goes close to ur 2nd best.. got 7th? at SNY while our 5/6 player got 3th xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom