• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

B.E.A.S.T 2 Results and Shoutouts

Kabutox

Smash Apprentice
No problem, it's such a good name to make fun of, so it would have been wrong if you didn't ^^. We also had some good games man, look forward to seeing you again!

Faab

Smash Ace
Best tournament ever, so stacked.

Had fun playing the peeps here.

*****s add me on facebook ~ Fabian Verdam

Navn

Smash Apprentice
Fays is now an honorary dane.

Now go play Amsah, Zgetto and Faab to get better =)

Veetaak

Smash Lord
Best tournament ever, so stacked.

Had fun playing the peeps here.

*****s add me on facebook ~ Fabian Verdam
I really like your attitude towards the game and the players. I was sitting behind you when I watched you play vs Hack in tournament and you smiled and said "nice" when Hack did a nice combo. Everytime you did that I got so happy and warm inside. I've never talked nor played you but from that experience I can only say that I wish more ppl were like you :)

I also like your Falco btw

RTpmwe

Smash Cadet
The best tournament I've ever been at, mad props to Lolex and Aniolas! Had fun with everyone I played and talked with. Shoutouts later.

If ya wanna add me in facebook, Tommi Mustonen

Tekk

Smash Lord
It's funny how faab's attitude radically changes when he's playing with you.
That makes the rude-troll part of his act even funnier. :p

I'm Victor Abd on FB, if anyone feels like adding me.

Hara

Smash Apprentice
I was planing on writing some beastly shoutouts as soon as I woke up but I am so tired of myself that I despise my own being and just writing this makes me sick.

I just want to thank everyone for making this a great event and props for the people at the housing venue for not being slobs like the swedes usually are.

Joanna Dark

Smash Ace
Shoutouts !

Mike Haggar : dude you're so funny, I like you a lot ! We had good times smoking together outside ! Too bad you didn't enter singles, you should try and do your best, competition is about this... anyway, can't wait to see you again, and next time, you will house me I hope ^^.

Hara : yay you're cool too man, hope to see you again soon ! And do those shoutouts ! Oh and you should travel to the next non swedish big tournament :)

ddiz : lol man, you kept saying hi to me every time we would pass each other... you're fun, keep playing, keep travelling and keep improving ! England needs to step it up !

Haadi T Shalabi : hey dude, sorry we just played one match... You were better than I expected ^^ but you still need training so keep playing and travelling ! Maybe sometime we'll team up lol.

Manuel/Nino : You improved a lot since last BEAST ! Keep playing ! It was really fun teaming with you, I think our performance wasn't that bad, we could have won against slhoka and tekk... and we made it out of pools ! yay. You're also a very calm and nice guy and cool to hang out with. Keep playing and travel to France someday !

Tonberry : wow your beard is god like, you're still the same nice cool old school player I've always known... Sorry for 3 stocking you in crew battles XD. I think I'm gonna try and come to this big tournament in Norway in December... see you next time for sure :)

DJ Black : man, you're still pretty good ! keep it up ! But next crew battle, be more fair about the start of the match, I really didn't like the way I got tippered at the "go".... see you in Norway :) I'll bring snails and cook them myself !

Armada : Man, you keep improving... I don't understand it lol... Thanks for the MM and the freeplay, it was really nice and inspiring, as always :) see you next time ^^.

Aniolas : Wow dude, good job for the tournament, it was really well done, the venue is great and the number of good players was insane... I just have one complaint : the seeding wasn't that good, overall... I hope that next time you refer to me for seeding, since I know pretty much everyone in the french community :) and the more people you refer to, the better the seeding will be ! Basically, I'm asking you to include me in the next tournament... I would love to help out organizing this amazing stuff. see you next time dude :)

Lolex : I didn't get to talk to you but hey... great venue, great tournament, I hope BEAST 3 will be even more amazing. Keep it up dude ! And thanks a lot :)

Hack : You're awesome man ^^ I love your playstyle, very calm and patient and yet very technical... and you can play all chars... wow man :) thanks for the freeplay and good **** for your placing !

Aldwyn : Duuuuuude I didn't recognize you at first, the beard changed you so much... and it had been 3 years ^^. I can't believe you're still that good, your matches against Armada were impressive and inspiring aswell. Come to France ;_; see you next time !

Flavio : duuuuuuude, you're a cool guy ! we didn't play but that's not really important ! hit me up next time you.... you know what I'm talking about XD. bye bye
oh and... arrapatissimaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Smakis : I finally was able to beat you in tournament ! I must admit I wasn't expecting it, your ICs are really good ! You should talk more though... see you :)

Rocky : I know I **** you, we should have MMd the crap out of each other... 10e next time? XD. Anyway, you're still a cool guy, and you keep improving, good **** on beating Tekk, I can't do that ! bye :)

Daumling : Wow your ICs are impressive, you know what you're doing and ****... You beat me easily ! I didn't play so well and kept getting grabbed but still. Good ****.

Ice : your nickname sucks, but you rule at smash ! we hadn't played since 2008... and as expected, you ***** me ^^ good **** for 2nd place, I knew you could do it even when you lost to Hack... see you :)

Wiidl : good **** on beating me, I wasn't expecting it... Next time I will **** you XD.

Dev : You're very good ! I liked a lot our set, it was pretty tensed... But I knew I could beat you ;) next time maybe, but I will do my best not to lose hehe :)

Calle W : you ***** me ;_; I wish I had played better... good **** anyway for your performance ! I still think porc should have beaten you...

IVP : you're too cool dude ^^ I like you a lot ! we had a good session of freeplay, and you deserve your good placing, your fox is really good and smart ! see you next time !

Jadde : we didn't play but we did hang out a lot, and you're still cool as hell ! Hope you come to France some day ^^. See you !

Pamaro : cool guy aswell, thanks for the freeplay, your falcon is a beast ^^.

Nedech : your DK is great, keep it up !

Sorry if I forgot anyone who should be here... I'm gonna shoutout the french guys on the french board later.
overall experience was great ! It was my 6th time in Sweden for a big tournament and I still love it (and it's better in the summer :p).
See you next time all of you !!

Faab

Smash Ace
It's funny how faab's attitude radically changes when he's playing with you.
That makes the rude-troll part of his act even funnier. :p
Just because i enjoy people doing nice things in this game doesn't mean my personality is an act, what you've been seeing is actually really me.

Slhoka

Smash Lord
At some point, I told Faab to act like a really nice guy to see everyone's reaction.

He didn't managed to do that more than 5 minutes, but it was enough to mess up with the people he talked to. Ice really didn't know how to react when Faab was telling him stuff like "I love you man, you're such a good friend, I'm so happy to see you again."

Both their faces were priceless.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
shoutouts from teh fuzz :D

Ice : Had a fun weekend with you man, everything was fun but it sucks we didnt play friendlies (again). Glad we're prob gonna team again and next time it'll prob be falcon + fox or something, maybe that'll work against UGS once we establish ourselves. Great job in singles too from the loser bracket onwards, was rooting for you all the way! 4 STOCK!!! Everyone has to know :D

Hack : You are awesome, as a person and in terms of character knowledge and game knowledge =) Viper Sandwiches are amazing too. I think you're a lot better against text book players than people who just make it up on the spot and adapt (you said something about that why kirby worked against ice). Anyway good stuff :D Our friendlies were fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCUNOMq9Okk - Remember this? XD

Armada : LUCKY, lol jk. Our set was amazing because I felt like you showed respect to me by not even jumping or floating, and playing at the utmost safest. I've never seen you play like that against anyone else. GG's and well done for winning again. CAMP CAMP CAMP CAMP CAMP xD
Your anti-fox game is amazing btw but I think you need to work a little bit more on your anti falco.

Tekk : Nice for someone I've never seen before, just keep playing against fox till you learn some tricks and ways to beat that dumb matchup. I advise to keep an eye on mango + hungrybox, add some empty jumps into your game and hungrybox d air tricks. I'll get my salt match next time for my falcon even if I dont like that matchup as much as fox xD.

Aldwyn : One of the coolest smashers ever <33 Had fun being around you cause you were nearly always positive and had something interesting to talk about ^_^ Dont get discouraged from our fox friendlies because you're kinda out of practise, I'm sure once you get back on point you'll start beasting my fox. Hope to see you more dude =) Grats on your placing too and beating Faab :p

Zgetto + Faab : Kanker. I agree what you say about the camping and spam sometimes but armada does it too and its hella effective sometimes. You guys are two solid players with individual talents (zgettos pressure and movement, and faabs spacing + weirdness). Was awesome hanging with you guys at the chill venue after too. Guess I gotta do all the cooking again next time!

IVP : SHINE SPIKE CHEAPPP. GGs xD so close, you are an awesome person and I have nothing against you obviously =)

Smash89 : Sorry about playing so gay but it was tournament, My advice is to just not camp as much cause it wasnt working. Flasher89 marth was interesting tho lol

Ying : Thanks for being so cool to talk to this time =) Good seeing you again and unlucky against me in pools cause you actually had those games >_<

EK : Hasnt changed, still awesome and im sure you'll **** soon so keep it up :D

Mahie : Is your hand ok? ROFL, and soggy bread :D
You got mad potential, stepped it up when playing teams with me, faab and zgetto and im sure you'll just keep getting better and better =)

Rocky : Lol, more consistent please. You always lose at handen :p

Shloka : I didnt really watch you play smash at all this time but it was great seeing you again, since you go to tournaments for the social aspect its perfect since you're a swell guy =)

Random UK Guy who came out of nowhere : WTF!? xD and you know my ex jeez!

ajp_anton : Amazing guy who has the respect and patience to sit down and video edit every tourney, I even asked him why cause I felt bad and he said he enjoys it. Your luigi is hella good in teams too :p

Overlord : Another awesome guy to hang around, and fun guy to troll ofc ;) XD

Pamaro : You're really good, just work on your tech chasing, punishes and movement till you feel comfortable in some matchups =) Also it was fun hanging with the germans

cant remember anyone else right now

WIDL

We Are Born
JD: I didn't expect it either, but you 2-0'd me at GulNer (back in early 2008!) - so this was my kind of revenge, or something. :]
Kinda choked vs some other people in my pool. I think I could've pulled together points for 3rd seed if I had beaten Zoler (SO ****** CLOSE, I never should've gotten hit by that up-b last match, nair instead of dair sucks v_v). and managed to steal a point from AvengerAngel (so nervous and bad techskill, but no johns - legit falco! :D). R2 pools was hard as hell.

If you bring snails to Norway sometimes, I want some. I tried some in Nice last year it was DELICIOUS.

I'll do some shoutouts when I feel like it, lol. Add me on facebook if ya wanna, Vetle Hovland <--. I'm the giraffe.

Smasher89

Smash Lord
Smash89 : Sorry about playing so gay but it was tournament, My advice is to just not camp as much cause it wasnt working. Flasher89 marth was interesting tho lol
I usually do well against fox, so rewatching those matches will teach me alot of things, especially against shinepressure, ggs.

Madlobster

Smash Apprentice
Im sorry but i wrote my shoutouts on the norwegian forums and i dont ahve time tro translate all this to english right now at work. so im doing some copy pasta. Im pretty sure english is the only allowed language but this tournament was awesome, and everyone in it deserves a shoutout no matter what language. Ill try to update it with all the sweeds and french guys, in the proper language when i have the time. But for now, lets see if i can get away with some norwegian :D

Darkfrog: Yehz endelig en turnering i smash, det var lett rettvist. Alt fra å sette opp turneringen til å drifte den gjorde du, og det er mektig props. Ikke bare det men det er jo dritkult å bare ha deg i nærhete. Bortsett fra når man ler så hardt at magemusklene kreperer innvendig. En ting er helt sikkert hvertfall, ingen hadde gulere yoshi en deg. Gul yoshi represent!

Rolf: Heftig å treffe deg igjen, det begynte å bli en stund. Denne gangen så møtte jeg deg ikke i turneringen da. Hadde vært kult å krysse sverd igjen, forige gang vi spillte turnerings kamp så spillte jeg jo Fox og Kirby mot deg. Denne gangen hadde det sikkert blitt Fountain og YS bans, og Peach-YL på store baner
Uansett så var det litt for dårlig oppstilling i friendlies av meg, fikke ikke spillt så mye mot deg. Men det kan vi jo fikse en annen gang! fortsett å trene peach. Du har blitt en del bedre siden sist, så det er kipt om du skal bytte main.

M0zen: Må gi Shoutout til min bror og vidars fetter, den allmektige løperen. Grats med seier i Singles man! Det var ganske så heftige kamper i finalen mot thomas. Det var noe av det mest intense jeg har opplevd på en stund as, bare synd det ikke ble recordet for dere begge spillte sykt bra. Vet egentlig ikke hva mer jeg kan si i shoutouts, i og med at jeg faktisk kan shoutoute deg rett i øret når jeg kommer hjem.
Grats også med ragnaros 2-shot. shoutouts får være shoutouts uavhengi av game!

Aske: FLASKEDASKEKLASE-LINK! Synd du ikke kunne være her hele turneringen, også synd at vi ikke fikk spillt så veldig mye friendlies, men de team friendlies vi hadde var morro. Det var heller ikke synd at vi møttes i LT turneringa, for det var faktisk det mest nervevrakende for meg hele turneringen. Det var helt latterlig gjevnt, og det var bare et par % damage som avgjorde om jeg fikk min første tournament win eller 5 plass.
Jeg lot nervene komme så inn på meg for jeg hadde hatt en stor pause der jeg ikke spillte, hadde også en annen kontroll jeg ikke likte så jeg måtte ty til noe allmektig prosjektil horing i den første kampen. som desverre ledet til at jeg vant på time for første gang i en turnering. Hadde vi bare hatt på 9 min kunne det blitt sykt . Uansett så fikk jeg ordnet nervene i de andre kampene, og da spillte vi begge bra games. og gamet endte gjevnt i en fin 3-2 til siste stocken.
Jeg vil gi en stor GG til deg, da jeg hadde den beste turneringskampen på flere år med deg. Takk for kampen!

Demonique: Jasså Jonas, harru kommet til Loser Finals nu da!
Jeg må først bare ta av meg hatten, for du er den personen som har stresset minst i hele min kompetative gamer historie med å komme til Loser Finals i en 32man bracket. Faktisk så bare krønsja du folk helt til du kom mot meg i finalen.
Det var hvertfall er dritfett treff, og du bidrar mye med å bare være i nærheten. Utrolig morro å spille singles og team friendlies med deg, til og med runden og bowser challenge blir bedre om du krydrer det med litt jonas-pesto.
Best jeg ser deg snart igjen, helst i losers i en turnering

Widl: Trøndersodd! Hva er vel et smashtreff uten en trønder? vel et trønderløst smashtreff ville da det ha vært, og etter min erfaring er det alltid godt å ha en trønder i nærheten til... vel hva som helst egentlig
Skikkelig kult at du kommer på smashtreff i oslo, som alltid egentlig Vi fikk tilogmed møte hverandre i turneringa, og heldigvis for meg så klarte jeg å stikke av med seier siden det var LT. Men jeg mener å huske at du tok meg i singles med en charswitch som jeg ikke så komme.
Du gjorde det jo bra i både singles LT singles og braw singles, tydelig at du fortsatt er god
Hvertfall så var det dritfett, håper å se deg igjen snart!

KonRabi: Mannen med det heftigeste navnet på treffet. Konrabi.
Fikk ikke så mye tid til å faktisk være smasher med deg som vi vanligvis gjør. Når nye folk kommer pleier vi alle å være så heftige vi kan å velkomme varmt og hjertelig. Men kan nesten si at hele smash miljøet er litt ute av trening.
Kom på neste treff, skal vi vise hva ekte smash er alt om!

Fredrikstadgutta: Vel dette er kansje en svak shoutout, da jeg egentlig burde ta individuelt for potatoechips, kami og resten av gjengen. Men jeg er for dårlig til slikt.
Håper på å få spille mot dere i friendlies i neste turnering vhertfall, var altfor slapp denne gangen hvertfall.
Men det er utrolig heftig at dere kom, og håper på å se dere igjen snart!

MaxThunder: Wolla halla booooy, heftig å møte deg på din første turnering. Håper at du trives og at du er med på andre treff/turneringer som kommer opp. Vi er en ganske så heftig gjeng og du vil være en bra addition
Fikk ikke se deg spille, eller spillt noe mot deg, men det jeg husker er hvor awesome du var, og det er vel mer en bra nok. Kom på neste treff også!

JAPF: Ånei ikke du igjen, du er jo overalt jo. Makan til stress as
Veldig artig å se deg igjen, ble overasket når du faktisk hadde greier på betalingsterminaler lol, det var heftig. Igjen så har jeg vært ute av form på turneringa og aner ikke hvordan du gjorde det i turneringa. Men jeg husker å spille friendlies med deg, og det var morro! vi må få fiksa mer igjen snart.
Også mere dolly pizza. MMMMM

Navntøsen: Åherre yemeni det er værre en japf, du er faen meg nasty og ekkel samtidig. Men det liker du så inga problem.
Som alltid holder du deg på G&W, akkurat som første gang jeg møtte deg, det er mad respect. Jeg elsker når folk spiller de karakterene de liker, og ikke de som andre liker. Du gjør det også dritbra med han, så du spille en del turneringskamper og jeg ble pleasently suprised.
Keep rocking that bottom tier man, jeg skal gjøre det samme!

porc

Smash Journeyman
great tournament
thanks lolex, aniolas, lolex's sister/girlfriend... everyone who helped

enig : good job in teams. we started off slow but went kinda far !

norway : where u at in crews ? :)
tonberry, kriz, flikk flakk and all norwegians: so good seeing you again. i'm glad you guys are starting to play again. i can't wait for tonberry's next tournament!

random ness : really nice meeting you dude, see you soon ! enig thought leffen let you win on purpose in pools but i'm sure it's not true. you rock!

aldwyn/leffen/faab/calle w : awesome falcos. i love european falcos. have'nt seen pepito's but i'm sure he's awesome too

calle w : arghhh our set was kinda dissapointing, too much SDs from both sides. really nice to finally play you. big fan of your style and tricks.

aldwyn : you did so well vs armada and vs ice. too good.

ice : what a performance you gave; good job

armada : congratz man you truly are a beast !

really stacked tournament! europe is definitly stepping it up

PS : Thanks you everyone you wrote a little something for Baxon, he'll really appriciate ;)
and good news : he's getting out of jail tomorow. he'll be stuck at home with an electronic bracelet, but it's awesome anyway !

random-ness

Smash Cadet
random ness : really nice meeting you dude, see you soon ! enig thought leffen let you win on purpose in pools but i'm sure it's not true. you rock!
QUOTE]
Thanks for believing in me man XD
About that set, he played Yoshi first game which was pretty much a free game since his Yoshi sucks.
He then 2 stocked me in a falco dito and then I convincingly beat him at Pokémon Stadium (2 stock, falco vs Fox).
I've beaten him before so it's really not that strange XD
He went johning to IVP after the set and his john was that he accidentally got 3 SDs, not that he let me win XD (shined him like 2 stocks, maybe leffen thinks SD means Shine Destruct? Not sure, haha)

It was extremely cool to meet you too man!
You're really nice and I had a lot of fun in our pool set and friendlies!
You're always welcome over like I told you! :D

Other quick shoutouts!

Faab: It was really nice meeting you and playing you, hope to see you again.
Do better next time, I'm sure you can place higher, but still, you played well! :D

Zgetto: Your Fox is so ridiculous at times XD
Like with faab, it was really nice meeting you!

Enig: It was nice playing friendlies with you and GJ beating me in pools bro! :D

Timi: You're really good and I'm sure you'll place a lot higher next time, don't get so nervous! ;3

Mayhem: Had a blast playing you and I was happy we got to play in the tournament, let's both improve and get a better placement next tournament! :D

Aldwyn McCloud

Smash Ace
This was definitely one of the best tournaments ever. There were no big delays (even if there were, they were properly taken care of), the venue was nice and we had showers. Not to mention the nostalgia factor. I was really glad to see a lot of the old school players along with the younger ones after years ^^. And my bracket looked like a RoS4 (Ek, Faab) and Berlin Calling (lost to Armada, lost to Ice, 5th place) hybrid too! I bet if Sparken were there, I'd meet him in pools/1st bracket round too lol (it happens every time). Now's time for some shoutouts:

LOLEX & ANIOLAS: Nice organization! As I already said it was one of the best events ever and you two were able to fullfill pretty much every request I had while being there. I regret not having played any of you but still, thanks for having organized B.E.A.S.T. Aniolas is also gaining additional coolness points for practicing kung fu. Watch out for our team seeding next time though, this time we accepted to lose on purpose to prevent the bracket from being ****ed up, but next time you make a similar mistake I'm afraid team UGS will get out of pools with a 2nd seed ;)

ACHERONTIC: It was nice to meet you, although you had a somewhat familiar face (so I think we had already met in the past). As I already told you in person I remember you as one of our first fans and believe it or not your support actually used to boost my confidence =P. I had fun playing with you, I believe you have potential so keep going ^^.

LEFFEN: Another guy I didn't play friendlies with at all. And considering you placed above me, I definitely should have. Other Italians who played you said you're a beast and from the team set we had (which was a lot of fun btw =P) I can pretty much confirm it ^^. Seems like you can be a very skilled and dangerous rival for me, but don't worry: I'm sooooo gonna take you down the next time we meet ;)

JADDE: A relic from the past I was happy to meet again =D. Good **** stealing a match in our pool set ^^. And thanks a lot for lending us your hairdryer the first day, that really saved my gf's life =).

NAVN: You can still work on improvement but you're already very fast so keep it going ^^. As I already said whenever I forget about someone usually the next tournament this person shows up 3 times more skilled so hopefully you'll become awesome pretty soon 8D.

RANDOM-NESS: Another guy I had forgot about that is therefore going to get a skill multiplier (see shoutout above). Your performance in the bracket is a good start =P.

EK: A rematch after 4 years? Hell yeah! You seemed to be a little bit off while playing me but appearently you didn't miss occasions to get off either during this tournament: good **** getting to the bracket, beating Ice and being awesome in general ^^.

IVP: I didn't play you either ;_; But nice job during crews. You got a little bit unlucky becuase you had Ice in your LB, otherwise we would probably have met for the 5th place ^^. Next time, next time 8D.

MAHIE (TTE) : Awesome powershielding, awesome bang skills, awesome english, awesome EVERYTHING. You were one of the guys that impressed me the most and the other Italians agree on it too ;). I must once again congratulate with you for winning that match on FD, you were the only one able to win one from me during R1 pools (although I hoped for a different ending to that match, ouch!).

ARMADA: I don't think you need any shoutouts because of how much DISGUSTING you are =P. Trashtalking aside, I don't think I congratulated properly for your victory over me and your skills in general ^^ Keep your hair short, you look more handsome ;)

CALLEW: I didn't play you either apart from our team set (I still regret not having picked Falco earlier =P), but next time I'll make sure I do (both playing you and picking Falco immediatly =P).

JOANNA DARK: Your face when you didn't recognize me was priceless xD: I was like "Hey JD!" and you were like "oh.. pleasure to meet you.. you are?" but don't worry, this happened to pretty much everyone in 2009 (when I first started growing my beard and got slimmer). I'm glad you're back on the scene and still doing good ^^. J'aime les carburateurs!

SMASHER89: You managed to win again. And the fact that I don't know what to do against ICs AT ALL doesn't count as a john, so congratulations man ^^. I won't hide my pleasure in knowing you got ***** by sick though, expecially after I heard you were attempting hungrybox-like strategies =P. Keep up the good work ^^

DORAKI: U NO TOUCH MAH CARDZ >=D. I honestly feel I have to apologize: as awkward (by any possible meaning) your tentative of stopping us was, I must admit I had not realized how much noise we were making. Next time try asking for more silence and I promise I will shut the f*ck up so you can sleep properly ^^. Apart from this, nice to meet you again after years. Your tai chi themed clothing was captivating, expecially because I myself practice tai chi xD.

FUZZYNESS: I had a lot of fun being around you too ^^. I'm glad you liked bang so you can hopefully help us spread it in Europe =P. I actually kinda feel sorry getting 5th place while you only got 13th, expecially because we lost to the same opponents and you were rocking me pretty badly during our friendlies. Since there only was one tv at the venue the last day I'm getting my revenge the next time. You don't stand the ghost of a chance.

ZOLER: I forgot to ask how long you've been playing (or perhaps asked and forgot the answer). So far you're doing pretty good, so keep going ^^. And you're a cool guy too =).

SHLOKA: Everyone's favourite outlaw xD. I'm sorry for how badly you got ***** by faab and the deputies but I had no way of defending you in that moment. For some reason, your face was sooo unthrustworthy during that match xD. You're just as cool as always and next time I'll make sure we play more too ^^. Bring baxon my greetings ;_;

ZGETTO: MOTHERF*CKING MIGUEL. Don't get used so much to winning against me, all I need to do is to work around those shinespikes and then you'll see =P. Apart from this, good **** for everything. Your 3rd place was more than deserved, you're pretty much a one man team and did pretty well as an outlaw too xD (although we still lost).

HACK: Skilled, creative, multi-character user, veteran, low tier lover and good mannered. In one word, IMPRESSIVE. I really enjoyed my time with you, you're one of the greatest additions to the Swedish (and European in general) community. I'm glad you got a high placing too because you definitely deserved it in any possible way.

PORC: Your character switching to Falco was pretty much successfull. You got the basis right and did pretty good in the bracket too as a result. Keep going ^^ And forgive me for not playing you the night after singles. I was expecting Italians to go to sleep earlier but our plans changed right away =P.

RYUKER: Stupid deputy! I'll have my revenge next time. Thanks for the friendlies we played and more importantly for giving me the inspiration for the sleepingbag nickname (in case I wanna switch to jigglypuff). =P

VIPER & MIKEHAGGARKJ: I knew absolutely NOTHING at all about you two before this tournament but you turned out to be two of the coolest guys/trolls around. I also can't hide the fact that I got JV 5 stocked 5 times in a row against MikeHaggar's Falcon so WATCH OUT PEOPLE!

FAAB: I'm sorry for our poor performance during our WB set but the next time we'll do better for sure ^^. Awesome gameplay as the sheriff on the other hand, the town is actually bomb-proof in your hands =P.

ROCKY: I'm the legit Italian stallion U_u. But thanks a lot for the helping hand during our rainy tram ride for the other venue on the last day. I was like WTF when I noticed everyone else had already left with the other tram leaving us alone lol. Next time, I'll repay you with some friendlies.

TONBERRY: PORCO DIO B4STARDO INCULATO DA TRE TIGRI.

ICE: You finally got your revenge and our set was indeed awesome. But watch out, now I am the one seeking revenge and I don't fear you anymore so you're the one going down next time ;) Needless to say, your 2nd place was more than deserved and even in the moments you were looking a bit off (Hack, Ek) I knew you'd eventually climb your way up to it.

TEKK: I always love it when french players silently sneak in the bracket and start ****** people. Your performance (expecially against CalleW and Leffen) reflects your potential so keep going ^^ In case you get bored, you'll always have a career as an outlaw xD

AMSAH: The tournament was great but me and the others missed you badly. Get well soon man, I personally can't wait to see you again 'cause I've got my confidence back. Therefore the next time we meet YOU'RE SO GETTING ***** MAN ;).

EVERYONE ELSE: THANKS FOR MAKING BEAST2 AWESOME!

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
Videos are all up on my site (except Ryuker's videos, which will only go to Youtube because of the worst quality videos I've ever had my hands on, no offence).
Youtube videos (and a video thread) will come when I've added camera footage of the players between matches. What I've uploaded so far is everything that doesn't have that.

leffen

Smash Champion
About that set, he played Yoshi first game which was pretty much a free game since his Yoshi sucks.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. Seriously, I win 90% of my friendlies vs you with him and every god damn character I play and you say my Yoshi sucks cause you beat me ONE GAME and then started a ****storm how I can't go Yoshi on you cause your too good for it etc. Who the **** cares, fine, my yoshi sucks. Brb sigging it.

He went johning to IVP after the set and his john was that he accidentally got 3 SDs, not that he let me win XD (shined him like 2 stocks, maybe leffen thinks SD means Shine Destruct? Not sure, haha)
woooow you really dont wanna ****ing go there man, I wasnt gonna say anything but if you ****ing go thrash talk me all over the forums so here goes.

If you are gonna say that the SDs didnt happen and all your kills were legit then FINE, I couldnt care less. I made a mistake, w/e man, why make it such a huge ****ing deal when I never say **** about how you act when you lose LOL. The only one to take losses that hard is you and Light from AZ.

You openly sit and swear at me at my teammates when we do NOTHING to deserve it
(calling us ****ing wh0res, lucky *****es and always blaming his teammate during ****ing friendlies/unserious bracket matches).

Oh and I had already seen that the pool results were done before I played the match, I just told you that I had no idea and actually tried to make you not fuking go emo again, jesus. I went yoshi for god's sake (I also told several people before I played that I already knew lol)

And the funny part is, even if all my "johning" is unlegit and if I didnt know or whateveer, you are still the by far most immature and sore loser with the biggest self confidence problems that a otherwise so nice guy will ever ****ing have that a sometimes douchey guy like me cant even be compared to.

I just wanted to get it out there lmfao, I don't dislike you at all except for that stupid superiority complex that you are suffering from. You are a good player and don't think Im ashamed to lose to you or w/e, I'm not.

Enig

Smash Rookie
Good **** guys. Beast 2 was awesome. Great tourney Lolex. Too lazy to do other shoutouts.
Xept maybe the frenchies: thanks for letting me play in your crew.

Btw Leffen, maybe you should use less insults. Lets keep this friendly, no need to insult people, because they are worse than you (your yoshi is legit btw) :)

Aniolas

Smash Ace
In Stockholm people have invented the term "leffen 0%". leffen often claims that he got gimped at 0%, but in reality it was a lot more. "leffen 0%" can be anything from 0 to 80%.

I do believe they also have the term "leffen SD". Not to tricky to figure out what it means.

Anyway, continue with posts that make you look 12 years old, quite funny to read.

leffen

Smash Champion
Good **** guys. Beast 2 was awesome. Great tourney Lolex. Too lazy to do other shoutouts.
Xept maybe the frenchies: thanks for letting me play in your crew.

Btw Leffen, maybe you should use less insults. Lets keep this friendly, no need to insult people, because they are worse than you (your yoshi is legit btw) :)
Lol, I never insult someone because they are worse than me...I insulted him because he is a ****ing crybaby.
and seriously, just look at Randomness post again LOL and try to play with him in teams once.
th
@Aniolas. I'm well aware of that (and leffen0% comes from when I was gimping/got gimped a lot with things that could've killed at any percent, ie shining at 180%). Whatever.

Veetaak

Smash Lord
Lol, I never insult someone because they are worse than me...I insulted him because he is a ****ing crybaby.
and seriously, just look at Randomness post again LOL and try to play with him in teams once.
haha, I love playing teams with him. He does make fun of you and blame you for the losses but you can clearly see and hear on his tone of voice that he's just joking so I am usually laughing my *** off when I play around him. This is in friendlies anyways

leffen

Smash Champion
lol, I dont know about "clearly" but I'm well aware that he isnt 100% serious about it all the time. That wasnt the case vs me and ajp though.

Bose

Den lengste kølla
3DS FC
5086-2001-6359
What an amazing tournament! This was my first big smash event. I'm moving to a place with more smashers now, so I look forward to practice a lot for future events, and see you all again :)

Norwegians: No matter how much I dig SSBM, I would never have waited 1 year between every playing session if you guys weren't as awesome as you are. The loudest, most grotesque community with huge bondekølle represent! Also, I survived for a month 10 hours with train from my home by your housing. How awesome is that?

ASKELINK: Ikke bare huset du meg i en ****ings uke, men du inviterte meg hjem til deg etter IC2 også. Satt utrolig stor pris på det! Jeg synes jeg kommer utrolig godt overens med deg, gleder meg til å fortsette tradisjonen med to kjekke ungdommer som lager egen pasta i eget hus :D

MADLOBSTER: Props for gærneste hatten i huset :D jeg så gamle norske tournamentmontages før vi dro til Beast, og tenkte "jeg er sikker på at ingen gidder å ta med seg så heftige hatter til beast", men sannelig var det én som var heftig nok. Du er en saftig fyr å henge rundt, og mektig flink til å dele koteletter. Gleder meg også til å møte deg i losers bracket i fremtidige turneringer, gjett om du skal ut :D Vengeance! Stopper ikke i losers finals neste gang ***, lol.. Det var forresten episk å spille kort med deg, M0ze og de andre! Jeg frykter desperadoen.

PHILIP: Shoutouts for å være så jævla grei. Satte helt utrolig pris på at du husa meg så lenge, var dritkult å møte deg igjen. Satser på at det ikke blir siste gang vi dasser i sofaene dine med The Office og jeg blir skolert i smash. Synd at du hadde en tight schedule med jobb og raids, hørte at Ragnaros fikk smake kjepp til ****t. Grats med det :D

Ok, I realize that English is the primary language here... A bit too tired to translate my norwegian right now.

KRIZ: Nice to finally talk to you, actually for the first time, even after perhaps 4 years in the smash community. You're a really nice guy, and quite chill hanging out with. Not to mention I had a blast playing ping pong with double falco with you :D

ARMADA: You're so incredibly nice and polite. It's so absurd getting ***** with heavy lumber by your Peach while you're chitchatting so nicely about DI with me IRL. Mad respect to a worthy champion :) Looking forward to talk to you again at future tourneys!

ICE: I just watched some of your videos days before Beast, you looked really beast, but I would have no idea you were to **** that hard! Amazing showing! Seemed like a really nice guy also :) Props

JOANNA DARK & NIÑO: Omg, that team battle in crews was the worst hype in a match I've played so far. That laser cancelling your f-smash at the ledge almost made me swallow my own tongue. Thanks for some great games :) And btw Joanna, your cap was amazing!

PENIS-MAN/MONONOKE: You're awesome! We love you.

ÆLJ: Great job in teams! After some heavy fighting we shapened up both of us, and did a good job :D soooo close at beating JD and Niño! Thanks for epic housing btw, I'll visit you at Romerike soon, so I can shape up my trashtalking.

NAVNTØSEN: Most awesome guy ever. I can't believe you got me to believe that the bus left 10 minutes too early :D thanks for epic friendlies, manly friendlies and ultrahomosexual Fox friendlies, and thanks for the housing after Beast! See you soon

Thanks to the FRENCHMEN for the most hyped out regionals of them all! At least the first one... We'll smash you next year :D

Hearts to the guys I've forgotten.

random-ness

Smash Cadet
I don't get why you have to be like that Leffen.
You always whine and tell people how superior you are.
How it doesn't matter that they SD, since you would win anyway.
Why can't you just be nice?
There were reasons for me to be angry when I played teams, and they had nothing to do with smash..

I apologized to my teammate after, and I'm really not usually like that, and if you're referring to what happened @ DL today, that's because Pop always acts like he plays perfect, all I did was tell him to focus more on the game and less on the whine.
I'm extremely sorry for how I treated my teammate during the tournament...

I never called you *****s either, you must've heard wrong.
I did say you were lucky *****es though.
About your Yoshi beating me in 90% of all friendlies, I don't understand, as far as I can remember you've beaten me in singles with Yoshi once and sometimes in teams.

I'm really not happy about how I treated you and AJP in the teams tournament either, what can I say?
I had a terrible day and yes, I acted like a real *****, and there were other reasons for that, but it was not reason enough to treat you like I did and for that, I really am sorry.

I just wish you could be more friendly and focus less on being stuck in the mindset that you have to humiliate everyone and make them feel bad, please just think about how you behave and your attitude, you spoiled little kid.

The reason I even wrote that, is Because IVP said that you told him you sandbagged and only SDed in our games, and I've had it with that stuff from you.
Of course I don't think your Yoshi sucks It's really good, and it was a threestock, not a onestock man..

Ryuker

Smash Lord
Had a fun time this tournament. My worst placing at a foreign event ever though I think so I guess I'm gonna have to step it up big time.

Special thanks to Lolex, Aniolas and their crew for hosting the finest ran tournament in EU ever. This tourney had everything. Proper sleeping venue, showers, livestream and recording set up, projector, plenty of tv's, finished on time (with time to spare), epic pre and post housing venue, kitchen, pool tables. You name it. Amazing!

It's a shame that the toilets became such a mess. I honestly don't know how you can prevent it without having some one on frequent cleaning duty. There were garbage bags everywhere. Maybe raise more awareness to them I guess.

Shout outs:

Dutchies
Faab & Zgetto: Fun travelling with you guys. Personality wise I think we're quite different but it's always an interesting experience hanging out with you. Thanks for the smash tips, cooking and testing project M with other pro's. I hope I did okay as Deputy ^^.

Enig: One of your first out of country events right. I think you did very well. Fun talking with you about science and stuff. We need to play more.

other random dutchie that happened to be there.: Random seeing you at a swedish event all of a sudden. Hope you had fun.

Adam: No excuse. We missed you. Don't flake last minute next time.

Swedish:
Armada: Grats on your wins, thanks for the friendlies and trying out PM with faab. Let's play mario party next time!

Aniolas & Lolex and co : Amazing hosting.

Leffen: Really nice falco. Your set vs Miguel was the most exciting set I've seen in a long time. Thanks for testing PM and your feedback on ROB. Bring a sleeping bag next time, can't imagine the ground is quite comfy.

Calle W: Your set vs Zgetto was intense.

Hara: Thanks for chilling with us in Kungalv and helping eveyone find there way back home ^^.

Rocky: Hope your happy with your performance. Your doing better and better ^^

Smakis: thanks for trying PM. You seemed to handle most of the chars quite well in comparison to others.

EK: Always fun seeing you again. Good **** vs Ice. Keep playing ^^

Jing: Teaming in Kungalv was fun. Thanks for travelling with us to gothenburg.

IVP: ***** me in pools. Thanks for the friendlies afterwards.

AJP: Best video guy in europe hands down and your always so helpfull. Nice setup. Fix your wires though. The ones in the live stream tv looked really messed up. Sorry about the crappy vids (the dutch never complain about them).

Hack: Beat Ice this time. Nice!

Other swedes: Your awesome but I forgot to mention you. See you next time.

Italians:
Aldwyn: Thanks for friendlies. BANG was a lot of fun. I like your playing style and your attitude in the tournament. Don't go jiggs though xD.

Dax: Good**** repping G&W.

Overlord: Thanks for all the advice during BANG. It's quite a overwhelming game when you start out and I was scared as hell to screw up as Faab's deputy :p. We haven't played any friendlies though. We'll make up for that next time.

British:
Fuzzyness: You did very well this tournament. One of the closest EU sets vs Armada since a year and a 2nd place in teams. I think you can be proud.

French:
Shloka, JD, Porc etc: Fun seeing you guys again. France came out in numbers. Good stuff.

Mahie: We didn't play friendlies but was fun playing teams. I'll try to make it to one of your tourneys with laurens some day. Was a fun flight back.

Norwegians:
Tonberry: A fellow gamedeveloper nice. Fun talking with you. We also didn't play friendlies. Thanks for trying PM. Hope you see some potential now that you tried it.
Like your playing style. You look really angry when you play :p.

Germans:
Ice: Amazing performance. Your marth is inspiring. I like how you come up with new stuff that works. Fun times in gothenburg before singles.

Other people: I forgot to add you but thanks for showing up and making BEAST 2 so much fun. Till next time.

leffen

Smash Champion
I don't get why you have to be like that Leffen.
You always whine and tell people how superior you are.
How it doesn't matter that they SD, since you would win anyway.
Why can't you just be nice?
There were reasons for me to be angry when I played teams, and they had nothing to do with smash..

I apologized to my teammate after, and I'm really not usually like that, and if you're referring to what happened @ DL today, that's because Pop always acts like he plays perfect, all I did was tell him to focus more on the game and less on the whine.

I never called you *****s either, you must've heard wrong.
I did say you were lucky *****es though.
About your Yoshi beating me in 90% of all friendlies, I don't understand, as far as I can remember you've beaten me in singles with Yoshi once and sometimes in teams.
You go online and say that my yoshi sucks, you sit and swear at me and my teammates (you didnt say wh0res, right, you called Ajp a pvssy instead, sorry ) and you dont even think about saying sorry to us after it and you ask me why I just cant be nice xD
and I didnt say that you didnt apologize to Mellis, and you have done it more than once, so if your gonna be an *** due to non smash related **** at least apologize instead of starting to insult me LOL.

and if you sit and constantly whine on your teammates and how you are playing 1v3 and just sit and stare at the screen whenever someone jokes about it you its just not okay imho.

and when the *** did I tell people about how superior I am? seriously give me a ****ing example when I did it IRL. anything comparable to your thrashtalk about my yoshi LMAO.
I never said a word about me being better than you or anything like that, and I havent said it to Zgetto, Ice, S2J, Armada or anyone I've lost to either. But apparently you feel like im screaming it in your ear if I dont play my main + super serious vs your mains.

The last time I played yoshi in friendlies vs you (teams) you left the second you lost without saying a word. Everytime since then you refuse to play /go mewtwo...

random-ness

Smash Cadet
You go online and say that my yoshi sucks, you sit and swear at me and my teammates (you didnt say wh0res, right, you called Ajp a pvssy instead, sorry ) and you dont even think about saying sorry to us after it and you ask me why I just cant be nice xD
and I didnt say that you didnt apologize to Mellis, and you have done it more than once, so if your gonna be an *** due to non smash related **** at least apologize instead of starting to insult me LOL.

and if you sit and constantly whine on your teammates and how you are playing 1v3 and just sit and stare at the screen whenever someone jokes about it you its just not okay imho.

and when the *** did I tell people about how superior I am? seriously give me a ****ing example when I did it IRL. anything comparable to your thrashtalk about my yoshi LMAO.
I never said a word about me being better than you or anything like that, and I havent said it to Zgetto, Ice, S2J, Armada or anyone I've lost to either. But apparently you feel like im screaming it in your ear if I dont play my main + super serious vs your mains.

The last time I played yoshi in friendlies vs you (teams) you left the second you lost without saying a word. Everytime since then you refuse to play /go mewtwo...
I must've somehow tricked like, the entire community to believe that I'm a nice guy, since I'm obviously the nastiest and most disgusting guy out there!

I've never bashed someone in teams before this tournament, not to the same magnitude at least and mostly I just joke around which you know too, so don't go there man.
This was a one time thing and what happened today, was not the same, and I am apologizing to you man, I'm sorry I acted like that...

I think the fact that you're reacting like this, shows that you do have problems losing to me, since the first thing you did was go to armada to tell him "how it really happened".
That was what made me pissed, in the first place.

If you want to discuss my issues and what a horrible person I am further, let's do it IRL, next time we meet instead of this thread.
We don't have to wreck it more than we already have man.
Just know this, I don't have ANYTHING against you, the fact that I jokingly insinuated that your Yoshi sucks, is because I was irritated since IVP told me that you said that all you did was SD, which was not true and you know that, deep in your boy heart, I consider you my friend :p

It doesn't have to get so personal, but let's take it irl instead of continuing this ridiculous bashfest.

Top Bottom