• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

B.E.A.S.T 2 Results and Shoutouts

mayhem_

Smash Cadet
little more shoutouts:

Dev: Nice fox didn't do too good against you when we played I was pretty tired then though and my techskill just didn't work the whole evening after the first round of singles pools were played, but will be nice to play you again some other time. You seemed like a nice guy :)

Hack: We have to play friendlies next time! Everytime I watch you play I just think I would really like to play against you because you seem to punish from simple mistakes very hard so it would be very good practice :) Was stylin on you in crews 8)

Timi: Always fun to play friendlies against you, very nice falco. You seem to choke in tournaments? :/

Leffen&Random-ness: Two guys I enjoyed to play/hang around with the most so stop hatin guys! :)

LLDL

Smash Hero
Hey what's up guys. I'm writing a summary writeup for this tournament for apex. Since I was not actually at the event, I've interviewed Armada and asked Lolex a couple of questions, but could someone who was at the event the whole time PM me? I'd like to ask you some specifics about the event, I'd really appreciate it =p

leffen

Smash Champion
I must've somehow tricked like, the entire community to believe that I'm a nice guy, since I'm obviously the nastiest and most disgusting guy out there!

I've never bashed someone in teams before this tournament, not to the same magnitude at least and mostly I just joke around which you know too, so don't go there man.
This was a one time thing and what happened today, was not the same, and I am apologizing to you man, I'm sorry I acted like that...

I think the fact that you're reacting like this, shows that you do have problems losing to me, since the first thing you did was go to armada to tell him "how it really happened".
That was what made me pissed, in the first place.
I know your a really nice guy but just stop taking friendlies fkn serious man, you go angry and start complaining and act like I taunt you just because I win vs your fox with sheik when I'm completely quiet.

It dont mind losing to you at ALL (esp since it someone from sweden get a higher seed->placement without causing me any damage lol) andlets not talk about who's the sore loser...

and yeah, just cause you joke around a lot doesnt excuse you being a douche and then not apologizing and instead going on and insulting ME. (and it wasnt a one time thing, you raged and left at DL too)

and yeah, I "humiliate" you when you act like a total douche and sit and constantly complain at your teammate who has played for 2 weeks and then make the same mistakes yourself and hope noone sees em.

oh and I DIDNT go and talk to armada the first thing LOOOOL. He asked me around 40 minutes later when I sat and played friendlies. Do you really think I'd go "OH HEY ARMADA I JUST LOST THE POOL BUT I DIDNT TRY SO YEAH BYE". jesus, stop making such ****ty things up. I dont care if I lost a pointless pool game vs you and I only answered people who asked me how I did.

Whatever, I'm done. Lets just stfu both of us and not complain and act nicer next time ;) kkthxbye.

Wake

Smash Master
Videos are all up on my site (except Ryuker's videos, which will only go to Youtube because of the worst quality videos I've ever had my hands on, no offence).
Youtube videos (and a video thread) will come when I've added camera footage of the players between matches. What I've uploaded so far is everything that doesn't have that.
I love your website.

Ice's Fox is really scary... just watched GFs...

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
PS : Thanks you everyone you wrote a little something for Baxon, he'll really appriciate ;)
and good news : he's getting out of jail tomorow. he'll be stuck at home with an electronic bracelet, but it's awesome anyway !
I guess I missed something, but why was he in jail? :S

Pep1to

Smash Journeyman
the bad things of this tourney: wtf i only played swedes at this tournament .___., the second seed in my first pool was EK and my first seed in second round was Armada, I ONLY FACED SWEDES IN BRACKET.. i wanted to play top foreigners aswell

some *****es stole my pillow and sleeping bag, zgettos borowed stuff, faabs airbag, i slept on a ****ing small matress with my wet towel as cover ,aparrenly some other ***** took my towel in the other venue, used it and left it to dry in the goal at the sleeping venue. Next time i wont be nice, ima look for my **** and if i find the guy i will kick his ***.

good stuff: pretty much everything else, nice toasts, hella nice people , it was so damn funny to hang out with faab and zgetto love u guys!, it was nice to hang out in the centrum with ice, ryuker + other ppl and mcdonalds, with like 8 ppl seating together, everyone was like "ololol look at those ****".

Mad respect for zgetto and ice for getting 2 and 3 while sleeping only like 2 hours!

overall nice **** to all and really well organized tourney. Peace

WIDL

We Are Born
Demonique: You give Aske, Ælj and Navntøsen a shoutout, but NOT me? D: D:

I borrowed you my hair wax in your time of desperate need. ;__; (also, I gave you a shoutout on R1K/Smashnorge, from IC2). (also, I pretty much introduced you to the Ice videos :D)

ahh.. I'm working on the shouts... or something.

RTpmwe

Smash Cadet
Shoutouts:

Lolex&Aniolas: Biggest thanks belong to you two, you made this as awesome as it was. BIG THANKS!

Armada: Congrats on winning the tourney, amazing as always
Ice: I love your playing style with character
Zgetto: You're my new fox inspirer, you seem like a really nice guy like all smashers
Leffen: Would've wanted to play some more but I had to go armwrestling >_>, maybe we can play some more next time. Congrats on placing so high!
AJP: Kiitos kyydityksistä, ilman niitä ois tosiaan saattanu jäädä reissu tekemättä.
IVP: Toivottavasti ymmärrät suomea (<_<). Hyvät pelit oli pooleissa, sopivan nopeatempoista :)
Ois voitu pelata ehkä enemmänki. Onnea turnaussijoituksesta!
Timi: Really nice falco! You play very aggressive which I like a lot, nice playing with you man!
Tekk: Nice puff and falcon, would've wanted to play some more but no can do. Congrats on tourney success!
Mononoke: Nice link, nice to seem someone play characters you don't see everyday. Keep up the good work!
Random-ness: You are a really nice guy and always fun seeing you and being around you. Let me practice up some more with mayhem and I'll take you on!
Navn: Nice Fox! Pool games went like they went, I would've wanted to play some more but no time, but maybe next time.
Fuzzyness: So close beating armada, you'll get him next time! You seem like a really nice guy, would've wanted to play.
Everyone else I played: Let's play some more next time!

Might write something more later but for now, RT's out

Doraki

Smash Lord
Lolex, Lolex's sister, Aniolas, Hara : Thanks for helping me with the workings of the transportcard system and helping me with the hotel. I swear next time I will be less of a burden.
Also mad props for running a tournament of this scale quite flawlessly (except the pools you had to redo but hey it's not really your fault).

DORAKI: U NO TOUCH MAH CARDZ >=D.
haha don't worry too much about my awkwardness.
when I'm too angry, I won't ask you to stop whatever you are doing, I'll force you to (also I love to anger Slhoka, now he will kill me as soon as he sees my poker-face-smile again). Besides, you guys had the perfect reaction, and I was proud to finally hear people snoring a few minutes after the incident.

Unfortunately I don't practice tai-chi, I even skipped a friendly intro to tai-chi this week (it was a tough choice to make ;_; silly schedule). Though I want to see what it is all about I swear.

Faab : happy that you liked my clothing and our vicious set in round 2 pools.

Fuzzyness : God you are so loud. Ask baxon what almost happened to you that night. I don't think we happened to play this time =(. Also, stop singing (chanting ?) when I play Ice, you know it's not going to happen.

Ryuker : Sorry for messing up in teams, I will try to play more teams in france until next time (we're so bad at this)

Zgetto : Thanks for the matches, I will try to do better next time >=)

Mayhem : Thanks for the matches. God we are bad lol, I have to get faster and you need to stop those stupid spotdodges like EVERYTIME after a ledgehop drill / side-B. I must be doing some similarly very stupid things.

SvingelKingen : best name ever <3

DJ Black, EK, Aniolas : I'll money match you as soon as I have a working controller >=(

Ice, Leffen, the italians, and everyone else I played with : I liked our matches. I'll try to keep up for next time. (I'm very bad at remembering people)

The french : Stop playing with each other all the time omgwxczgsdf

Everyone else : come and play me at BEAST 3.

The swedish people in charge of maps : There is something called a COMPASS ROSE. Put the damn thing on your maps or I will hate you forever.

mayhem_

Smash Cadet
Mayhem : Thanks for the matches. God we are bad lol, I have to get faster and you need to stop those stupid spotdodges like EVERYTIME after a ledgehop drill / side-B. I must be doing some similarly very stupid things.
Thanks for the info haven't really even thought about anything I am doing wrong atm I have just focused on getting perfect techskill :D I think you did to something repeatedly and I punished it like every time, but can't remember what it was I played too many fox mains there lol :p It might have been that I just spammed fsmash repeatedly and you always ran right into it or it might have been someone else but it was so hilarious :D

Ryuker

Smash Lord
Ryuker : Sorry for messing up in teams, I will try to play more teams in france until next time (we're so bad at this)
No prob man. I think we dit fairly well given that we never team together. Your comeback on battlefield was awesome and I'll never forget it. I'm not great at teams either so don't just blame it on yourself.

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
LOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. Seriously, I win 90% of my friendlies vs you with him and every god damn character I play and you say my Yoshi sucks cause you beat me ONE GAME and then started a ****storm how I can't go Yoshi on you cause your too good for it etc. Who the **** cares, fine, my yoshi sucks. Brb sigging it.

woooow you really dont wanna ****ing go there man, I wasnt gonna say anything but if you ****ing go thrash talk me all over the forums so here goes.

If you are gonna say that the SDs didnt happen and all your kills were legit then FINE, I couldnt care less. I made a mistake, w/e man, why make it such a huge ****ing deal when I never say **** about how you act when you lose LOL. The only one to take losses that hard is you and Light from AZ.

You openly sit and swear at me at my teammates when we do NOTHING to deserve it
(calling us ****ing wh0res, lucky *****es and always blaming his teammate during ****ing friendlies/unserious bracket matches).

Oh and I had already seen that the pool results were done before I played the match, I just told you that I had no idea and actually tried to make you not fuking go emo again, jesus. I went yoshi for god's sake (I also told several people before I played that I already knew lol)

And the funny part is, even if all my "johning" is unlegit and if I didnt know or whateveer, you are still the by far most immature and sore loser with the biggest self confidence problems that a otherwise so nice guy will ever ****ing have that a sometimes douchey guy like me cant even be compared to.

I just wanted to get it out there lmfao, I don't dislike you at all except for that stupid superiority complex that you are suffering from. You are a good player and don't think Im ashamed to lose to you or w/e, I'm not.
bwahahaha lille luleff is so cute
when will this little boy grow out of his teenage angst? being only 12 years old, he has a long hard road ahead of adhd style frustration and extreme hardcore rebellion against his unfair parents (who are so unfair and stupid because they dont leave him alone and he has to be back home before 8) in the form of smoking mouth puffs from light blue cigarettes and stealing snickers bars from the local candy store.
good luck to you, lille luleff! it is indeed a hard life for the young angry preteen like yourself =(
Anyway, continue with posts that make you look 12 years old, quite funny to read.
he IS 12 years old, get it right, revier keps/mohawkiolas.

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
Hey what's up guys. I'm writing a summary writeup for this tournament for apex. Since I was not actually at the event, I've interviewed Armada and asked Lolex a couple of questions, but could someone who was at the event the whole time PM me? I'd like to ask you some specifics about the event, I'd really appreciate it =p
We can talk on AIM about it if you want. Or Windows Live Messenger.

My shoutouts AND my BEAST 2 top 32 video coming really soon.

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
lol leffen, you're way too small of a dude to have an internet persona like yourself

hopefully most euros arent the type to resolve things physically

random-ness

Smash Cadet
Randomness is shorter than me so yeah lol.
Height does not equal winning a fight man, just saying :)

Some more shoutouts!

Ryuker: Thx for letting us test out project Melee, I thought it was pretty fun :D

King funk: nice meeting you and talking to you, even though it was not much.
You seem like such a nice dude! I hope we get to play more next time :D

Demonique: you seem like such a cool guy, it sucked that we didn't get to play in pools like we thought we would.
I hope I'll see you around again!

Aldwyn: haha thanks, I'll do better next time! well done in the tourney, you and the other italians all played really well and good job beating hack and Jadde in teams!

leffen

Smash Champion
I'd never hit Randomness, and I don't like arguing with him either (he was the one who brought this **** up irl and at smashboards), since I consider him a friend!
Sparken would hit me though..XD
^lol
and yeah Sparken/C is who he is ;).

edit: this was really just a ******** discussion overall, I was just bored, sorry.

Top Bottom