• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Axs 3

iceyman02

Smash Cadet
this is gonna be awesome me and my team have been waiting for something like this for awhile. You can count me and a bunch of other people in.

eeveee

Smash Journeyman
this is gonna be awesome me and my team have been waiting for something like this for awhile. You can count me and a bunch of other people in.
let me know the number of people coming so I can update the attendance list :D

edit: names/tags would be good

ggs yesterday!

Spamus43

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, but me and you need to have a little chat Mana... pretty angry that you leave right before I show up :mad:

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
All infinites are still illegal. :c
They aren't infinite if there's a 7 or 8 minute time limit!

HOW PEDANTIC.
I bought the bus tickets. I'll definitely be there
ggs wish i coulda stayed me and my girlfriend are legit now lmao
WTF IS ALL OF THIS.

...caps.

RTF

Smash Lord
No Longer Bumping With Content, Smörgåsbords
Emoticons!

Melee
Neutrals 1v1
:fdm: :yoshis: :dreamland: :battlefieldm: :fountain:

Counter Picks 1v1
:kongo64: :brinstar: :rainbowcruise: :ps1:

Neutrals 2v2
:fdm: :yoshis: :dreamland: :battlefieldm: :ps1:

Counter Picks 2v2
:kongo64: :brinstar: :rainbowcruise:

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
go back and do some research as to the melee recommended stage list back in 2005-2006, and youll know what I was refering too.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
any melee match I play, I will be invoking the gentleman's clause and will ask to play on Kongo Jungle (waterfall) or Mute City.

And lol Unknown, tryna keep all that free rochester money for himself. you gonna play teams?ill team with you if so.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Im changing stages and adding rules today. Will post with updates, look forward to seeing everyone.

unknown522

Some guy
any melee match I play, I will be invoking the gentleman's clause and will ask to play on Kongo Jungle (waterfall) or Mute City.

And lol Unknown, tryna keep all that free rochester money for himself. you gonna play teams?ill team with you if so.
Haha. Even if I were to win both melee events, I probably won't break even on the trip. I'm coming just to chill.

Also, I'm teaming with Cura

BetaBahamut

Smash Journeyman
Haha. Even if I were to win both melee events, I probably won't break even on the trip. I'm coming just to chill.

Also, I'm teaming with Cura
This guys awesome. Taking a hit just to come down and play with us. Ill definitely MM you to try and help you break even >.>.

this tournys gonna be awesome. Hype.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
That greedy b****...

Thats legit that youre coming through tho, Unknown, i only talked to you for like 10 seconds at pound.

also.
Im changing stages and adding rules today. Will post with updates, look forward to seeing everyone.
Everyone...? You sure about that?

tiger10x

Smash Apprentice
I'm not sure exactly who's coming from Troy yet, but Kwan can't make this either. I'll want a cool Melee teammate.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I mean, its not like I believe that for a second. But I wasnt even talking about me.

Also, bring my gamecube power cord.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
I want to see and play with everyone. Everyone has gotten better and those who haven't are still at a skill where they pose a challenge!

Top Bottom