• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Axs 3

Foy

Smash Champion
Haha. Even if I were to win both melee events, I probably won't break even on the trip. I'm coming just to chill.

Also, I'm teaming with Cura
Yo you got housing already, cause if not Roch has the business apartment still.

Always welcome.

TommyGreenShirt

Smash Journeyman
Vibe!! At axs3 i challenge you to a $748,287,130,489,683,098,345,820.99 money match!!!!11!!1!11!!!batman!!!1!1!!!111!!!1!!1!!1!!1!!!!

VFXMario

Smash Cadet
NNID
TriMarcs
3DS FC
1289-9056-8269
not gonna lie I really want to go this so as of now it's a "maybe" just gotta worry about the SAT on that day so I might miss the early melee part but if I can make it I'll post it. really miss you guys too but that's beside the point. i just hope I can show up, no promises though =/

MetalPat

Smash Ace
who was going to MM me at this tournament?
im trying to get it all figured out so i can make sure i have enough money and ****.
tommy for like 6 bucks all together.
goggles for 5
cura ganon ditto for 1
were there anymore?

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
I'll money match everyone thats out of region for $2-4
That includes melee.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
By out of region i kinda ment like not upstate. I usually wouldnt money match anyone in region for more then $1 but i'll do probably $2 melee money match if you want. I don't really had a designated main, i used ic/puff/sheik/marth last tournament. Im trying to do mostly Ice climbers but i have a couple problem match ups. So i'm not sure yet.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
when was the last time youve even seen me?

You played with kingtoon more than you have with me in the last year. I pretty much am out of region for you.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
KT plays brawl, ill money match you in brawl if you like as well i dont mind. Im just saying I dont want to play people for high stakes money if they are people i have experience against. we may not have played recently but I've played with you for the past 2 years and have played you in tournament over 7 times probably. I just dont want to invest money in a match against someone i have past matches against, want to play the new people or people i havent played with as much.

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
Alright, I need some help here.

L-Don's telling me that he's quitting Brawl for LoL and doesn't have the motivation to go to this. :x

altairian

Smash Lord
Alright, I need some help here.

L-Don's telling me that he's quitting Brawl for LoL and doesn't have the motivation to go to this. :x
If he's playing Dominion he's making the right choice. Dominion is mad fun. Summoner's Rift is boring as **** and has very little future as an e-sport.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
13 more added to the attendance lists.

-Rainbow cruise removed from brawl
-Rainbow cruise removed from melee singles and doubles
-Brinstar removed from melee singles and doubles
-Kongo jungle removed from melee singles

I encourage everyone to sig the tournament and download flyers and post them at their respective school. The more people we get the better!

Top Bottom