• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Austin TX, Brawl/ Melee tourny July 11th

AustinRC

Smash Lord
We could REALLY use like three more TV's and like two more surge protectors guys please if you can bring some! "I have everything written down here." Thanks for your time! and sorry you wont be able to make it Popertop :( thats very unfortunate.

Bwett

Smash Ace
We could REALLY use like three more TV's and like two more surge protectors guys please if you can bring some! "I have everything written down here." Thanks for your time! and sorry you wont be able to make it Popertop :( thats very unfortunate.
If Infinity has room in his car, I can bring my tv. It's rather crappy, but I'm sure yall don't care lol.

Kal

Smash Champion
I'll bring a TV and Cube. I can bring my Wii, but it doesn't have a Brawl save file.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Ooops. Forgot about chaingrabs.

It's not like you can dthrow into knee or slap or anything useful like that.

Very few characters can actually combo off grabs, and that's what I was going off of.

Btw, who from San Antonio is driving to this? I want to come.

BloodBowler

Smash Ace
Organising a lift. Should be coming to this, can I get some directions to the venue please? (Travelling from San Marcos)

Should be putting up a few dollars in MM's (Melee). Interested in playing Xelic (If he turns up) and D'oh.

Anyone for friendlies? Also is Melee Doubles happening? If so, I need a partner.

BloodBowler

Smash Ace
I think that's from right after the genie introduces himself to the carpet.

D'oh: No offence, I'm not a fan (yet) I have just seen your name about as a decent Peach player.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
I REALLY want to go to Austin and help Austin RC with this tournament. I owe it to the community to show up to at least one tournament that I'm not hosting >_<

So who wants to go Austin Friday? I don't really plan on entering anything, just friendlies.

Then we can hit up 6th street for some fun.

BloodBowler

Smash Ace
I would actually like to make a short list of friendlies since I know absolutely nobody in this community. Melee if possible since I don't play Brawl much.

Any takers?

Kal

Smash Champion
I would actually like to make a short list of friendlies since I know absolutely nobody in this community. Melee if possible since I don't play Brawl much.

Any takers?
I'll play you. You don't have to set anything up, though. Just arrive and basically plug in your controller and play.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I will play you :).

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
I'm really surprised that no one has said anything about my avatar. Mr T with laser eyes is not enough?

I pity the fool.

PozerWolf

Smash Journeyman
Only reason why its so early is because everyone needs to be out by 1 am ;(

Still... the tournament should end on time, even if its delayed at least or 2 hours from its original time.
Otherwise, with the time the way it is right now = close to impossible for me.

Kal

Smash Champion
I got SSB64 on my Wii, so I'll bring that and we can enjoy another game better than Brawl.

PozerWolf

Smash Journeyman
Oh wow, so the Wii's online store how has the N64 version of smash?
Holy ****, thats too good!! =D

With that said, what will people do in taking that game to the current tournaments being hosted in the later future?

EDIT: Oh wait...
Ah, still I'd like to see it at future events at least as a side tournament.

Kal

Smash Champion
No, it's not on the virtual console. You need Wii Homebrew, the hacked WAD file and a WAD installer in order to get it working.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Lee, call me!!!!

Top Bottom