• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
it's not hideous IMO but Mekos would say -2 or something of the sort because of trela, which i suppose is fair.

Feels like he doesn't overly shut us down and the GR is iffy, though there. Unless you're really good at the MU it's probably just better to throw him like anyone else IMO. We also have ways of preventing bad situations for grabs, like staying around the edge/on a platform against a grabby player and capitalizing on any mistakes you guys could make.

I could be entirely wrong though. Ryukario has made me scared of him but we always have close matches nowadays and we're around the same in skill level so it could be -2, or -1 IMO. Since we're low level players, that's why i'm less happy to say -1 and keep it at -2.

Denti

Smash Master
Yeah, I think so Ryu lol. I went to our local tournament here in Houston yesterday and ordered some food at the venue, and I'm telling you man, those chicken strips were most certainly unlike any other I've ever had (and believe me, I've had my fair share of chicken). I let a few others there take a bite of it and they all immediately went to the bathroom to throw it back up.

That and the fact that watching Denti's Olimar play somehow just gave me a stomach ache....
I hope you namesearch this Denti so you can know the pain you caused me last night.
That wasn't chicken..

Also, Razer has timed me out 5 times in the last year and a half. That was the first game in our history that we were about to go to time strongly in my favor. So blame him, he had it coming.

Loota

Smash Journeyman
It's been about four months since he quit. That is more than enough time to take up the mantle.
*poof*

Just wait till Apex. I'll 3-stock every single poor little soul and after my glorious victory party I need no plane to travel since I can just use that mantle to supermanize myself back home and be famous andOH GOD HELP ME GET PAST ROUND1 POOLS ARGHBLAYRGHJKAHalkfjehlskm

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
Watch Trela vs. Mekos. Its very interesting to watch.

Blah blah pummel chain grab. A lot of them will try to jab lock you with their Dair -> DTilt to Smash. If you know how to DI away from their DAir though that won't be much of a problem.

You should be at least aware of Lucas' tricks before you go toe to toe with a tournament level one.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Trela is my god.

But I don't believe in god...

:phone:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
People have a positive opinion of Trela whereas Kratos is some perpetually angry dude in a very easy series of videogames on a Sony system.
But Trela IS perpetually angry...he hates the world.

And he steals wins.

So there you go.

Karnu

yaylatios.gif
NNID
Karnuu
3DS FC
3952-7040-9841
High hopes people!

My next tournament has an amateur bracket!

Just need to know the Kirby MU and I think I'll be safe :)

Can someone skype or PM me and tell me how to deal with Kirby?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I imagined Trela to be a happy yet quiet person, a sage who is content with life while living in the forests of Texas, giving advice to the young and old.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
No, he's a nerd that plays Skyrim, wants The Elder Scrolls, and is trying to play Kingdom Hearts 2 FM on a PS2 emulator.

Top Bottom