• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

Browny

Smash Hater
I've been practicing the 'helm splitter' with my sword :)

Also I realised if I did stab that dog and it was found out I used my sword, id get arrested lol...

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Master Sword: Kills Ganons and wards off dogs.

Available at your nearest retailer today.

Cloudfox

Smash Ace
I've been practicing the 'helm splitter' with my sword :)

Also I realised if I did stab that dog and it was found out I used my sword, id get arrested lol...
The one where you'd have to defy gravity a little to use it irl...?

Also: Self-defense? I think you've played enough Ace Attorney to be able to defend yourself in court.
Play dead, Twinbellows
B-

damnit Alex

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Oh my gosh.
Why are your guys taste in games so much better then the people I know?

Maaan do ya'll know how many times I had to convince someone to even try Phoenix wright? I'm starting to appreciate these boards for just like, being able to mention a game and having other people totally know what i'm talking about.

Outta the blue.
But I love you guys. <3

I hope to see some of you at Apex.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
My favourite games (because this discussion has also been going on the kirby boards) involve Terranigma, Chrono Trigger, Smash (for obvious reasons and also because it got me in to the competitive scene), Secret of Evermore (sorry a lot of SNES games ha), Beyond Good and Evil, the main three ratchet and Clank games, the first spyro game (would have been nice to play the later ones), Earthbound... the list goes on.

I have a weakness for games with good story-lines or really fun game-play. Most of these games above have successfuly incorporated the two in to a really enjoyable and worthwhile experience.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Failed gif, alex. :smirk:

I know it's not christmas time yet but everything around here is turned towards christmas.

Makes me wish there was a gif with that guy in the Coles ad that wags his finger with each "It's chiiistmas time, it's chriiiiistmas time!"

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
My favourite games (because this discussion has also been going on the kirby boards) involve Terranigma, Chrono Trigger, Smash (for obvious reasons and also because it got me in to the competitive scene), Secret of Evermore (sorry a lot of SNES games ha), Beyond Good and Evil, the main three ratchet and Clank games, the first spyro game (would have been nice to play the later ones), Earthbound... the list goes on.

I have a weakness for games with good story-lines or really fun game-play. Most of these games above have successfuly incorporated the two in to a really enjoyable and worthwhile experience.
Not gonna lie I had to look up Secret of Evemore.

I love great stories, sadly i don't get to play that many story based games these days. Games are expensive and when I do have time to play game I'm most likely playing them with friends.

My favorite games though would consist of Super Mario World, Tetris, Smash, tales of symphonia, and probably more. But these are the ones that stand out to me.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
That's cuz Secret of Evermore is a lesser-known clone of Secret of Mana. The gameplay is pretty much identical.
There are slight nuances 9from playing both games) but you have a point, though IMO SoE is slightly better graphically. both have nice story-lines but IMo I prefer SoE's. Probably biased because I played SoE as a kid.

Oh and I don't blame you hichez for not knowing Secret of Evermore, it's not a well-known game. Quite a lot of my favourites aren't. Tbh i'm surprised you knew terranigma whilst not knowing SoE and not the other way around.

Oh Btw Ryuka I love your avatar!

Karnu

yaylatios.gif
NNID
Karnuu
3DS FC
3952-7040-9841

SECRET OF EVERMORE?

Dude that is like meh fave SNES game EVER!

Took me years to finish, when I was 11 I did it ^_^

The bug with that heart you had to destroy (The screaming was just made him so OP) and the medieval maze is what took so long >.>

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
SECRET OF EVERMORE?

Dude that is like meh fave SNES game EVER!

Took me years to finish, when I was 11 I did it ^_^

The bug with that heart you had to destroy (The screaming was just made him so OP) and the medieval maze is what took so long >.>
First of all, responding to red ryu:

Do you mean songs or games? I know what you mean for songs, at least, totally.

But yea, I love SoE. Didn't take me that long to finish it, the hardest part for me was probably... clos-ish to the beginning, where you verse the swamp monster (can't remember his name, it's just before you get levitate). The mazes took a little while, though. I loved the bosses, they were perfect in terms of difficulty most of the time (made you think you would run out of resources for spells/items but would usually be defeated just before that happened), though the last boss is pretty easy with energize, however he does take ages to defeat because he spawns a dark you and your dog.

As a sum up, SoE is a really fun game.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Ah fair enough. My 'favourite' game doesn't really change my favourite (except for short periods of time on rare occasions :p ), what mostly happens is that the game that I'd prefer to play at the time is dioctated by my mood (which is related to the last point).

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
I know how many of you feel Lucario is at the highest he's gonna be but perhaps Trela will give him a little more time in the 'sun' (by which I mean where he is currently).

I envy you high tiers.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
What do you mean? There isn't any other Lucario that has matched his accomplishments as of late.

Top Bottom