• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
That's me. Argonian for life!
Yes!

Also, you can SDI or just hold up to escape the Dair... Though if you're caught unawares then you either tech it like a man or face the consequences... :smirk:

Unfortunately Lucas' Dtilt lock is hard to initiate if the other person is taking measures to avoid it. He'd be a much better char IMO if you couldn't just hold up to get out of his Dair. I mean that's just silly... :(

Oh and... *coughcough*

Your AlexoftheAura has crashed. Would you like to re-boot?

Braxton2011

Smash Ace
NNID
Braxtonian8
3DS FC
4167-4550-9020
>Braxton2011, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

>Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
>If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Welp.

How's everyone doing?
Who's getting MonHunt3Ultimate?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
This is the en-

Vic-

:phone:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Hey, I want my damn Hylian Loach.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
If the world goes to ****, I can see RT going fishing. Everyones suffering makes him a happy evil person.
Brings back memories of that rainbow bridge... and that silly 'GET OUT OF THE CASTLE IN FIVE MINUTES OR THE WORLD WILL FAIL!!! .... .... NOT REALLY BUT GET OUUTTTTT'

And Disneyland sounds fun. Florida or California? I liked cali's one. Never been to Florida though. <3

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I'd nuke that place if it were possible.

I still haven't played all the minigames.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
I have no idea what it is... but it sounds awesome.

I remember being so happy when someone did Magus' theme from Chrono Trigger. Would also like to see the Big Boss Battle (which is Boss Battle 2) from it, that one was great.

Can't think of any truly 'epic' ones right now... but I definitely know some.

Browny

Smash Hater
Hi from bogan central. Nothing worse than groups of 10 year olds thinking theyre cool. No, youre 10, go do a colouring book get the hell out of this shopping mall for grown ups.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Personally I think smoking/drinking/etc are a few of those issues where, yea, it might be bad for you but is it worth taking away one's freedom to make their own choices? My brother smokes and as scared as I was for him at first, I just had to accept that, hey, it's his life and he should be able to make his own choices. Don't want him smoking around other people? Fine but that doesn't mean you have to ban the practice, just as they're thinking of doing in... Tasmania, I think?

AlexoftheAura

yaylatias.gif
NNID
AlexoftheAura
If anybody here is ever having one of those days where every little thing is pissing you off, under no circumstances is it a good idea to try to unwind with I Wanna Be The Guy :mad:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
If anybody here is ever having one of those days where every little thing is pissing you off, under no circumstances is it a good idea to try to unwind with I Wanna Be The Guy :mad:
Good, let the hate flow through you.

:phone:

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Does anyone know what OST that was? : C
No but you've hooked me on it and i've started to ask around myself. :-P

Sure there'll be an answer. In the meantime just listen to it in the background. I find now that pika/lucario sounds only add to the music now... maybe that's because i've listened to it too often... I think I know each and every mistake they made by now. I also know where pikachu dies in relation to the end of the song... and a few other bits of info. Lol, this song is getting to me! *shakes head*

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
Luigi is only scary if you try to constantly CQC him.

If you are winning/near death and stay away from him with a Sphere charged to punish his Down B, how can he honestly even safely approach at all?

Top Bottom