• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Coke is better than pepsi though. The kid probably took it to his scrub friend then came back for the two cokes.
Impossible. You don't come back for two cokes sitting in the sun! You want them as cold as possible so you buy one first and then get the other. And anyway, the kid had enough room to grab at least one other coke can.

What kind of crazy ARE you, I mean seriously? :cool:

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Tea is AWESOME. I really enjoy the Camomile, honey and vanilla tea THAT THEY DON'T MAKE ANYMORE of which I have like 2 packets sitting in my room.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Sunnys useless facts times!

All tea is grown and plucked from the same kind of plant. The different tastes come from how long the tea leaves ferment in the sun and how they are baked.

But in that case they probably just added vanilla. That sounds delicious. :3

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
It is, especially to smell. Love the smell in my room now, my parents only ever complain of dog smells in my room and thats it (admittedly I do let the dog sleep on my bed. :p)

Now, this one's nice and it has bubble bobble/pokemon/ lots of other classics in it that i think you guys should listen to:

Freddegredde VG Rock medley

Nido

ily Sebby
It's the 21st for me already
What a let down
If movies have taught me anything, everything happens to the United States so here in Australia I'm safe :awesome:

:phone:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
It's the 21st for me already
What a let down
If movies have taught me anything, everything happens to the United States so here in Australia I'm safe :awesome:

Even the Mayans don't care about Australia.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I just hate all of you. Except for D Disciple, Red Ryu, and Trela (met them in person) and AlexoftheAura (seems legit).

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
I want to go to Australia, who would house me?
Actually?

When? I'd house but i'm not sure how my parents would feel about it ha. :p

Can talk to them about it though. When (assuming you do come) do you plan to visit? ^_^

And when the rest of the world is dying in meteor showers, just know that Australia will still be here. :p

Changing my avatar for today, then changing it again after today.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I'd rather die then live in Spiderland.

Especially when the meteors cause them to mutate into bigger and smarter spiders.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Don't worry, all you have to REALLY watch out for are Funnel-webs, unless you're really old or really young, then you don't wanna get bitten by a red-back spider either.

Aside from those there's not much that would kill you. Snakes are more deadly.

Oh, and the good news is Funnel webs don't usually climb and red-back spiders are shy as all heck and hide in corners. So you're pretty safe in an elevated, open area. :p

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
That comic is 100% correct.

Top Bottom