• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Somewhere, Gnes is laughing.

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
it can be either

depending on the perspective.

I mean

it was kinda a deciding point in the game LOL

either diddy on a fresh stock vs 200% lucario.

or lucario vs diddy with a stock lead

culexus・wau

So guys

I'm free to kirby :C

what do etc.

bair is dumb

5 jumps with the threat of bair is dumb

grab is trolling

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
Kirby, eh? You must punish his landing lag with Aura Spheres.

Remember what I taught you about shield DI, Flamey? Its important if you wanna punish them BAirs. You might want to let yourself get hit by the first couple because once staled those are pretty easy to punish OoS, but having your shield DI force you towards him is even better.

He really can't do too much to you if you're above him unless if he's close to the ground.

Don't DAir his shield mindlessly at low %s.

Don't be like me and get 0% -> throw -> Fsmashed.

Count his jumps. That will determine how you approach him in the air.

Aside from bair and grabs he really has no way to reliably approach us. CP him to Lylat.

Cat and mouse :3

Steam

Smash Hero
If you are able to shield DI someone's one hit attack... you might as well just powershield it...

you need to outspace kirby :I

ftilt directed up is also good.

culexus・wau

Kirby, eh? You must punish his landing lag with Aura Spheres.

thats kinda obvious.

Remember what I taught you about shield DI, Flamey? Its important if you wanna punish them BAirs. You might want to let yourself get hit by the first couple because once staled those are pretty easy to punish OoS, but having your shield DI force you towards him is even better.

I didn't even need to shield DI to... moving OOS dair (NOT GONNA SAY IT NOPE)

He really can't do too much to you if you're above him unless if he's close to the ground.

juggle traps are still effective man

Don't DAir his shield mindlessly at low %s.

hurrr

Don't be like me and get 0% -> throw -> Fsmashed.

Count his jumps. That will determine how you approach him in the air.

I probably should get better at this for sure, its so ambigious :x

Aside from bair and grabs he really has no way to reliably approach us. CP him to Lylat.

WHY.jpg, worst stage and those ****ing rock gimmicks.

Bair and grab is all kirby really needs though and it irritates me

Cat and mouse
Falln and me usually have game that go to 7:59 minutes if we're both playing properly, yeeeeee [
tuturu

anyone else?

@steam: AA up angled ftilt seems good.

I just have trouble when kirby camps with a lead and I can't meaty his landing

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
If you are able to shield DI someone's one hit attack... you might as well just powershield it...

you need to outspace kirby :I

ftilt directed up is also good.
Don't forget you can powershield DI and Smash DI to Air Walk in the blob's direction. :awesome: Aside from Reverse wavebounce Aura Sphere that's one of the most advanced things we have.

If you constantly get hit by Brick (not the Pika main) not on WiFi you're doing it wrong.

Our Air attacks have low startup, so... Wait to see what he does and then read the airdodge/BAir/etc. Careful to not overcommit yourself to a UAir or something.

Steam

Smash Hero
Don't forget you can powershield DI and Smash DI to Air Walk in the blob's direction. :awesome: Aside from Reverse wavebounce Aura Sphere that's one of the most advanced things we have.

If you constantly get hit by Brick (not the Pika main) not on WiFi you're doing it wrong.

Our Air attacks have low startup, so... Wait to see what he does and then read the airdodge/BAir/etc. Careful to not overcommit yourself to a UAir or something.
reverse wavebounce aurasphere is easy.

hitting R, C-stick left/right, buffer jump left/right, c-stick down is really hard for a punish. especially when you can just outspace/outdisjoint kirby.

culexus・wau

I knew I forgot something

its quite funny it was someone from SD who pointed out something crucial for me.

thaaaaaanks mariiiiiiiio

Top Bottom