• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

I would join #Lucario, but I think my college's firewall blocked browser based IRC or whatever

I would still lurk and not post

Browny

Smash Hater
@Usurperkingzant have you tried the globalgamers link? the one in my IRC thread when u click the picture. that might work?

Yes to blocking java?

I click yes and I got

I don't know if it's a firewall or not, it just never connects. I think it's blocked?

Ok, that link works

Browny

Smash Hater
yeah my comp gets the same error with the GG link but most people dont... Ill change the 1-click link to the mibbit one then.

Browny

Smash Hater
careful espy, too much salt can lead to kidney failure

Dont be mad at us because the sonic chat repeatedly fails hard.

11 people is probably the lower average of how many people are there at any given time, id say it averages 12+

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
People care about Sonic chat?
That's news to me, Browny.

11 people? How many are actually chatting? 1?

Browny

Smash Hater
could u get any madder?

No matter though, were all doin just fine in the chat while you sit here hopelessly trying to troll.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
could u get any madder?

No matter though, were all doin just fine in the chat while you sit here hopelessly trying to troll.
OOOOOOH~
So THIS is trolling now? Has the definition for trolling become THAT broad?

That's as awesome as it is hilarious.
Oh, and no you're not. You guys are miserable.

@Flame: I'm hating because you hurt yourself.

I also ate a huge bag of pretzels.

tedward2000

Smash Champion
Lay off dem Pretzels Espy, they make you sound trollin when your messing around.
Even with that, #lucario dies as often as this board does, then perks right back up. It's not 24 hour as it used to be.

#lucarioofthemightyironfistacufs

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
<3 teddy and Alus.
Loads.

Conveniently, Lucario IRC only had about 4 people in it yesterday (idling doesn't count, Browny :mad:) when I was there.
How come you guys chat so slow? It's insane.

tedward2000

Smash Champion
<3 Espy loads back.

People are in school. Or doing school. I'm in school BUT MY FINALS AND ALL MY CLASSES ARE ALL DONE *****ES. Sophomore year in college: The Best.

Conveniently, Lucario IRC only had about 4 people in it yesterday (idling doesn't count, Browny :mad:) when I was there.

The IRC does that all the time, and conveniently whenever I get on before 7 too. Inb4getonafter7missle

And nostalgia waves to anyone who remembers this avatar. *wiggly fingers*

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I loved that comic the picture was from.

Also, that's nonsense. I was on #luc until about 3AM yesterday (central US), and it was dead. DEAD.
No juans from Browny's side. That "get on 8 hours later" bit just means I'd be on around noon-time-ish over here, but it's even MORE dead at noon than it is around midnight.

My exams are next week. ;-;

tedward2000

Smash Champion
I loved that comic the picture was from.

Also, that's nonsense. I was on #luc until about 3AM yesterday (central US), and it was dead. DEAD.
No juans from Browny's side. That "get on 8 hours later" bit just means I'd be on around noon-time-ish over here, but it's even MORE dead at noon than it is around midnight.

My exams are next week. ;-;
That happens too. Just uh, text lucario's then when the IRC is dead.

Good luck on your exams (and anyone else with exams) next week (or in the sometime not so distant future). <3

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
bombbiting ted brings back 08 lucario board memories

Lucario General Discussion: one of the few survivors of the gimpyfish combo

dat flaming bus!

tedward2000

Smash Champion
Yiffmobile was '09 me thinks.
Ah the Flaming Bus, not one of my proudest moments, ever. Rereading it makes me look ridiculous and it saddens me. So much shame.

Was fun though.
Also, Red, I gotta talk to you about doing the Annual Lucario Boards Awards (or whatever its name is).

Trolling has come to encompass far too broad of a portion of the Internet Attitude spectrum.

Thus why Espy has been labeled a "troll".

:troll:

Top Bottom