• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
I think because of 08-mid 09 lucario social furry levels.

most procarios avoid this place.

like.

seriously.

<<

I talked to most of them and they're like "theres too much furry **** there"

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
They also avoid the BBR discussions concerning Lucario.
I mean, it's the one time where everyone can be serious and get into a good discussion about it...and then they just don't show.

Procarios are just lazycarios in disguise, really. I mean, Lee was given the boot from the BBR. :p

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I'll let it blow over, leave it in the past and let the hate go away.

As for Lee...what did he do outside of the giant post in the Lucario discussion? Like what he posted was the best info in the thread...but did he do anything in the BBR?

Probably also because he doesn't post on the forums a whole lot as well.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Well, in the entirety of time that I have been back there, I've only ever seen him post once per decade.

I see that as an unwillingness to participate, personally.
I'd much rather see someone like...Zucco, Phil, or you yourself back there for Lucario, honestly.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Unfortunately I'm not a top player and my placing, I got 9th of 29 recently but that's medicore compared to what others had in the thread, have been pretty poor.

I did apply for the BBR, but they found people who even I admit were much more qualified and from some underrepresented regions.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I suppose so.
Just keep in mind that while a BBR member can be a top player, a top player can't necessarily be a BBR member.

Lee and M2K are just some examples of that.

I'd just like someone who knows a good deal of Lucario, and is reasonably active on the boards, to be back there. Just keep applying each time, RR. <3~

Trela

Smash Lord
I am probably the laziest Lu Lu out there right now. I guess I just want to focus on helping out you guys with the results that we need right now.

Also, I wish I had my own personal asisstant that reminds me to try and record as many of my Sets as possible :(

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
That's why I scratched your name off and put Phil instead.
You barely even post in the Houston thread!

Still though, you pour a lot of that effort into the game itself, and the results speak for themselves.
Bu~t helping out your brocarios online wouldn't hurt much, y'know? Even just personal match up thoughts or experiences in recent tournaments would help contribute.

culexus・wau

Trela get on aim more so I can bother you.

btw I'll do that at whobo if you want me to LOL the recording sets thing.

Imma Apply to the BBR next year :)

Linkshot

Smash Hero
I'd nominate myself, but I've never placed well out-of-town outside of Doubles and Low Tier.

Though I do end up getting bracket-*****.

Last tournament: First Round: Swordgard. Second Round: #1 in my region. And I was out :<
First tournament: Had to play Zaf right off the bat.

I've placed, like, 5th in Low Tiers with my Ness out-of-town and 1st locally.
Then I placed 5th or 4th in Doubles one tourney, teaming with HiDef, Kirby main.

Puffy Blue Balls forever!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I am probably the laziest Lu Lu out there right now. I guess I just want to focus on helping out you guys with the results that we need right now.

Also, I wish I had my own personal asisstant that reminds me to try and record as many of my Sets as possible :(
*looks at recording setup*

*notices own youtube channel*

HMMM! No johns. ;)

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I suppose so.
Just keep in mind that while a BBR member can be a top player, a top player can't necessarily be a BBR member.

Lee and M2K are just some examples of that.

I'd just like someone who knows a good deal of Lucario, and is reasonably active on the boards, to be back there. Just keep applying each time, RR. <3~
I agree.

and thank you, I do appreciate it.

Getting results is a good thing to get. And taking games off of Razer and Mike are noteworthy.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Results is fine, but what good are they (beyond aiding tier list placements/bragging rights) if he doesn't back them up with personal insights? :<

Or videos?!
He has RocketTrainer, and that dude's like the go-to video guy in Houston!
No juans, Trel.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I KNOW Trela has a lot of spare time, which is something most people don't have as a luxury. :p

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607

Trela, look at the Lucario Back Room, we're working on something big.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Well, in the entirety of time that I have been back there, I've only ever seen him post once per decade.

I see that as an unwillingness to participate, personally.
I'd much rather see someone like...Zucco, Phil, or you yourself back there for Lucario, honestly.
I'm just gonna say that I'm hella inconsistent

and the best I've placed is 7th -__-

so to save BBR from the stereotype that it consists of half theorycrafters that ride on their character, I've refrained from applying each time.

/Stauffy impersonation

Zucco/Trela 4 life, or Junebug if he doesn't quit/starts participating a little more.

As far as my research indicates, yes. However, it may have occurred independently, as it's not too uncommon of a typo.

Google search gives a result from Gamespot from May 26, 2008. Afaik, Lycan made the same typo in the irc in '08 as well, no? There's also a question on wikianswers asking "How do you get Chairzard in Emerald?" among tons of other independently made typos.

I know it was on your photobucket. First item to come up when you google image search "chairzard". But hey, the spear was created independently many times throughout history, y'know?

culexus・wau

I don't even care anymore

I'll just say that I'm probably insane and my "memories" don't mean jack ****

Browny

Smash Hater
I loved that comic the picture was from.

Also, that's nonsense. I was on #luc until about 3AM yesterday (central US), and it was dead. DEAD.
No juans from Browny's side. That "get on 8 hours later" bit just means I'd be on around noon-time-ish over here, but it's even MORE dead at noon than it is around midnight.

My exams are next week. ;-;
Do us all AND YOURSELF a big favour, only visit the chat from roughly 4pm-1am your time

How many times do I have to say this honestly. The only reason its dead is because you make a concious and deliberate effort to only visit it when people are in school or asleep. God knows what youre trying to acheive there.

Top Bottom