• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

Cloudfox

Smash Ace
lol, everyone from #lucario's glory days remembers you made it, Flame. Not to mention, you know, Lycan's quote being in the image itself. Relax.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Do us all AND YOURSELF a big favour, only visit the chat from roughly 4pm-1am your time

How many times do I have to say this honestly. The only reason its dead is because you make a concious and deliberate effort to only visit it when people are in school or asleep. God knows what youre trying to acheive there.
The place is bad yo.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Do us all AND YOURSELF a big favour, only visit the chat from roughly 4pm-1am your time

How many times do I have to say this honestly. The only reason its dead is because you make a concious and deliberate effort to only visit it when people are in school or asleep. God knows what youre trying to acheive there.
Or rather, everyone's just dead all the time, and only get active when someone else begins to talk.

Hell, tonight it was dead until you recreated the Dead Sea with KRD.

I do not go to pound Lucario
You're not missing much. :p

Browny

Smash Hater
You crazy americans calling '#' as pound

Its hash!

Also yay Ripple (namesearch and post here!) said hes gonna main luc :) moar rep.

Browny

Smash Hater
"In most English-speaking countries outside North America, the symbol is usually called the hash, and the corresponding telephone key is the hash key"

You can keep your 'pound' in your crazy land of 'inches' and 'ounces' which exist only to confuse people :)

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
We do it to especially confuse you aussies.

Also, what about yards and feet? Don't leave them hanging!

I always called "#" "number". Or the "number sign". Lol.

You aussies with yer christmas in summer and throwing shrimp on barbies and with yer boomeroos and yer kangarangs.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Don't forget the sheilas, Jeanie.
The delicious, yummy sheilas.

Only reason I remember the term is because of the Kangaroo in Spyro: Year of the Dragon.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Once I get $18, I'm gonna buy all three from the original Spyro trilogy via the PSN.
<333~

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Not really. I owned all three at one point myself. Sold them all to buy another game, though I can't remember what game it was.
As long as I own them in one way, shape, or form, I don't give a damn.

I'd purposely not complete a level fully, even if I could, just so I had a reason to go back and play it again.
Spyro 2 was incredibly fun when you got the perma-fireball after 100%'ing everything.

Except the boss battles. Total snoozefest.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Why?
It'd be so much more convenient to not have to carry around the extra discs and a PS2/1 just to play it. ;-;

Top Bottom