• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Rockettrainer just lost to biglou. I played biglou in local tourney's before all he does is wait for lucario to roll and he punishes with upB
Problem was...I don't roll, lol. I was just making stupid mistakes and the lack of matchup knowledge since Texas has no Luigis is a huge disadvantage, other than knowing you'll die from UpB around 60-70ish...watching Trela play BigLou, the bulk of his KOs were also from UpB, especially the last match. One mistake=death.

Ah well...

tedward2000

Smash Champion
So I play Lamda now.

However I played some Brawl- the other day, and lucario is so much fun.

And I heard Espy is the best. But pretty much already knew that. Also my phone is dying in the next hour, so not like I get a lot of texts from you guys anyways (minus a few of you). So I won't be contactable via phone for about 2 weeks. See you guys in about 3 weeks when I post again.

but good job to everyone that I missed who did well.

Steam

Smash Hero
_X_ eclipses any weird Lucario behavior trait. Did I mention he will assimilate anyone with his happiness?
in the car ride from supercon to the place they were staying, at a stoplight X got out of the car he was in, Ran up to another car with smashers, shoved his arms through the open window and started flailing them around making zoidberg noises.

This was all at about midnight in downtown Denver XD.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
How many Midwest Lucarios are there? We all need to get together and train hard.
Everyone thinks Fonz is better than us, no disrespect for that.

Quick we must train harder to prove ourselves to the MW, that we can be considered top Lucarios.

Well at least that has always been my main goal for quite a while, becoming Lee Martin, June Bug, Ksizzle, Zucco, Trela, *insert other Lucarios here* good.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Nah. Lucario mains are all ****ing weird. Most Sonics are pretty cool from the ones ive met.

obviously exceptions exist.
We haven't met yet.
We should~

@Steamy: X told me some of his adventures at the hotel in Dallas. Funny stuff.

Psyco

Smash Journeyman
How many Midwest Lucarios are there? We all need to get together and train hard.
I'm a Midwest Lucario! :awesome: Of course I haven't been to a tourney... But I'm going to. Finally there is one coming up close enough to home that I can go to. It's not until Janurary though so I need to practice practice practice for my first smash tourney.

Pitbuller26

Smash Lord
in the car ride from supercon to the place they were staying, at a stoplight X got out of the car he was in, Ran up to another car with smashers, shoved his arms through the open window and started flailing them around making zoidberg noises.

This was all at about midnight in downtown Denver XD.
Sounds like him.

We haven't met yet.
We should~

@Steamy: X told me some of his adventures at the hotel in Dallas. Funny stuff.
I housed with X and his brothers after S.I.N. 2. Lets just say what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.

I've been listening to The Roots, De La Soul and MF Doom a lot lately.

Holy **** what have I been missing all my life.
Add Janelle Monae to that list.

Linkshot

Smash Hero
I'm a Midwest Lucario! :awesome: Of course I haven't been to a tourney... But I'm going to. Finally there is one coming up close enough to home that I can go to. It's not until Janurary though so I need to practice practice practice for my first smash tourney.
This reminds me that I took you guys with me to my first tourney :3

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Is that a sugar cookie? Chocolate chip is better.

Pitbuller26

Smash Lord

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion
Everyone thinks Fonz is better than us, no disrespect for that.

Quick we must train harder to prove ourselves to the MW, that we can be considered top Lucarios.

Well at least that has always been my main goal for quite a while, becoming Lee Martin, June Bug, Ksizzle, Zucco, Trela, *insert other Lucarios here* good.
I've been wanting to test my mettle for quite some time. The smash scene in Las Vegas is pretty inactive nowadays, however. Question for those of you who have been to out of state tournies: How the hell do you make it out there?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Carpool, airplane, bus, train...it's all about how much money you have and how much time and effort you're willing to invest in going to a tournament.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Fly or Drive

Drive is funner but a lot more exhausting

Flying is faster, but usually you gotta fork over the dough & get someone to pick you up from the airport/take you around places

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I usually drive out to places.

Carpooling is a big part of it as well, I'm way too nice and let people bum off me for free if it isn't 4+ hours away.

Flying? I never thought of that, always seems pricey to me. I might have to do it sometime in the future.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I see a new red name...

Top Bottom