• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
I got one of "those" urges

if you know what I mean Mr "I have to stop playing so I can make a bunch of paper airplanes and make them fly at the same time... at 1 AM in the morning"

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
Rockettrainer just lost to biglou. I played biglou in local tourney's before all he does is wait for lucario to roll and he punishes with upB

Yikarur

Smash Master
get a stock lead and camp him the rest of the time and you'll win. (camp before the stock lead too)

Steam

Smash Hero
Don't try to combo him, either.

NairNairNairNairNairNairNairNairNairNairNair
ehh you just have to go about it a different way.

but yeah just throw a lot of blue balls and use Ftilt a lot. if they don't PS Fsmash abuse the living hell out of it. but if it's a luigi user chances are they will.

edit: After watching Junebug vs. Dehf I noticed he didn't punish phantasm a single time in that entire set. I still have no idea how to punish it...

D. Disciple

Smash Master
ftilt, fair, grab, dair, aura sphere. Stay on the ground mostly when you see him land from the 2nd laser, ftilt right away.

You can combo Luigi, if you do fair-nair, put up your shield to prevent the nair, from there you can do a rising dair to another dair or bair, or if you have an aura sphere you can shoot it at them, or just shield grab.

However, I usually zone with bair against Luigi if I'm in the air and use my jabs or tilts when I'm on the ground, our ftilt beats a lot of his approaches and prevents him from fsmashing us if we get too close.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
You can also roll backwards and forcepalm grab/grab when Falco Phantasms.

Ftilt works wonders on Luigi, but still be careful. OR he's gonna go Ken all over us because we fall for Jab>UpB even at some distances.

The whole cast can be jab > UpB when they are too close, but at a distance only some characters can be Jab > UpB, unfortunately for us we are susceptible to this.

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
Just DI. You should be fighting luigi at close range he beats you.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
DI doesn't work at a certain ranges.

Of course at Max distance, you can DI away but if you slip up the spacing even a smige your at jab > UpB range.

And yeah, out spacing and not getting in a boxing match with him is the idea. Still can be a bit tricky.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Brigade Chief Kennispam Suzumiya wrote at 7:50 PM on Nov 4, 2010 :
HOW BIG IS YOUR PENIS

Brigade Chief Kennispam Suzumiya wrote at 7:59 PM on Nov 4, 2010 :
Length AND girth

FlameWaveK. wrote at 8:05 PM on Nov 4, 2010 :
really small
I don't want to measure.

HIS GIRTH