• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

Steam

Smash Hero
suppy guys.

i mean if sonic can place 5th and 6th, no johns. just step it up. invent ways to deal with ****.
Sonic is borken.

I guess I just expected Lee to win since I was able to take a game from X when we MM'd... I guess he was sandbagging vs. me lmao because I suck.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
lol at all of you. especially steam.
quitting a character because a main of said character lost to a mid tier main.

idiocy aside, i'm glad people are giving up on lucario because he's a horrible personfurry and you all will be welcomed back into society with open arms once you start playing anyone else ever.

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
We need a link or diddy player to play lucario they always have the ATs and that is what lucario is lacking.

Steam

Smash Hero
I was actually already considering dropping/seconding luc for snake >_> though this doesn't change anything towards that decision. I sill have to play people with snake before I figure it out.

Linkshot

Smash Hero
Once you stop playing Brawl you will be accepted as a gamer again.

Anyway Sonic and Yoshi are underrated. Brawl is a metagame based on hit-and-run, which Sonic is based on, and Yoshi doesn't even have to get in range to do.

The major fault most Sonic and Yoshi mains come across? They try to KO their opponent. You should only be trying to keep the percentage lead.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Gratz to Trela getting 13th.

Lee, so sad :( (I'm sure you probably used Lucario at some point v. X, and it probably didn't work as well as planned).

Sonics, you're too fast. I'm scared of playing X when I move to UT.

Top Bottom