• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I'm disappointed D Disciple never even played a Lucario ditto with me...we kept getting interrupted. :(

Ah well...there's always MLG Dallas...hope lots of people go...

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
Chin Up Zucco!

If you won't get back up we're just going to have to pull you up ourselves!

PS: TY Autoooo <3

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I knew the moment we traded hits with fair as our first attack that it was going to be good. ;)

We'll get our matches in at MLG Dallas for sure.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
BRING IT.

Assuming I don't quit by then.

Even if I do, I'll still go just for the ditto, wahahahahahaha.

Same for MLG Dallas...all Lucarios must play me and feel the misery in the matchup.

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
I wanna go to dallas but I has no monnies for a flight :(

Do you guys think I should sneak with the carpool to dallas even though my parents would probably kill me when I come back?

Milln

Smash Champion
This is what I want to do so badly.

But that's not what a Milln does. Millns fuggin' jump around and spread happiness and solve everyone's fuggin' problems because the world needs moving toward a positive direction AND A MILLN IS THE ONLY ENTITY CAPABLE OF POWERING THROUGH OBSTACLES TO ACCOMPLISH AN OBJECTIVE!! GRRAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!1

tl;dr Stop crying and give me a hug, Zuc.
@Everyone: Help me figure out what to play. I got Front Mission Evolved before I looked up gameplay videos of it and I really don't think i'm going to like it, so i'mma return it. What should I play? I'm not sure if I want to finish Folklore. I could play Agarest or Demon's Souls or practicing BlazBlue for my tournament on the 30th... I don't feel like massacring chumps on Reach right now. That was last night. Ooh! I could play Sakura Wars!

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion
Am I the only person who doesn't hate the ditto? <.<
Probably. You and IsmaR apparently. I can't stand it.

It's funny, steam. I can't play against MK with any character BUT Lucario, and I have some pretty solid secondaries. *shrug*

Btw guys, there's a chance that I'll be able to friendly SK92 on tuesdays and wednesdays, depending on whether or not he's bored of brawl. I really hope so, cuz the game-room here at UNLV doesn't have much good competition... Or rather, the competition exists, but they're too cool for brawl or something.

Yikarur

Smash Master
Lucario ditos are fun in friendlies because there is no way a Lucario dito wouldn't end up close.
their are always close except if your hundred times better than your opponent.
I think that is kinda stupid in tournament lol

Aurasmash14

Smash Lord
Milln, you cant play demon souls unless you have the patience of a kindergarten teacher.

every played uncharted? :D

iLink

Smash Champion
I dun hate the ditto.

On a side note, **** snake. So at my last tourney, I was dealing with D3, MK, and even Marth just great but I realize that I ALWAYS loss to a snake and not any other character. Before it wasn't so bad but now I'm just having the toughest time approaching them or even just landing a hit on them.

How I do this? If there's any videos around of Lucario vs Snake, that would help greatly.

SuSa

Banned via Administration
Aura sphere camp, retreating fairs to space. Don't get to predictable with the spheres though as we'll start hitting you with grenades. Also go for any combo oppurtunities that arise (EG: We wiff something and you can grab us)

That **** works. It's annoying as **** to punish (We honestly can't unless you **** up and hit a grenade or something)

I ****ing hate Lucario vs Snake.... comes down to me getting lucky or just being way better than my opponent is....

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
I used to hate snake

then I found Z + up

Now I just hate him a little less.

It's no fun for either character to play the other when one of them gets a stock lead, although it's a little easier for snake.

iLink

Smash Champion
I try retreating fairs and aurasphere camping but he just has to inch closer each time and just shield/powershield to the point where he is within ftilt/utilt/dash grab range and that's where I just can't deal with him.

short hop airdodges worked to some extent but really got me nowhere as the situation just got reset fairly quickly.

iLink

Smash Champion
Against the nades I generally just jump over them or crouch to let them go past me. I try to not keep them near me.

Top Bottom