• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Shoop doop, they mad.

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
I want to see a metagame where everything is unbanned and we have to prove things are broken, but that probably won't be happening.

I don't see why they'd send it into ubers if Skarmory can still wall it << I'm still glad skarmory and Gliscor will still be nice defensive walls this gen :<

that would be preeeeeeeeeetty fun this generation of pokemon.

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
its removed as a TM

dunno how it got hit in the 5th gen.

We'll have to wait and see wait and see ya digg.

Gen 5 is taking the smash 64 approach to balancing things.

GIVE EVERYTHING REDONKULOUS STATS YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Its like they wanted all the OUs to feel inadequate and all the UUs feel like **** tier

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Is it just me or do you get less exp when you level up? This is going to make grinding even more annoying...

D. Disciple

Smash Master
So I've been experimenting with a lot of platform canceling with Lucario, thanks to Moe who inspired me to test it out more. I like the cross up!

Oh and Lylat might be my new stage now lol.

Psyco

Smash Journeyman
Oh really? So that's actually not that long away. Hmm about 1/2 a year. Jeez, now I'm all excited.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Supposedly Spring 2011, but who knows...it all depends how long it takes to translate and localize the game...and if you read some of the Pokedex entries, some of them will be REALLY different when they get localized...

DusK-The-Stray

Smash Ace
They didn't change the EV system did they? D:

Oh! And good luck at your tourney duskey~!
I really hope not, it was a chore to get it right the first time... >:|

Thanks, it's over now and I patiently await my placing lol.
I lost to an MK, so close too... >_<

Well the specifics are unknown, but supposedly 2011 in spring.
Supposedly Spring 2011, but who knows...it all depends how long it takes to translate and localize the game...and if you read some of the Pokedex entries, some of them will be REALLY different when they get localized...
Well, Gamestop has it marked down for the 1st of March, so I hope it doesn't get delayed.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
That's just a filler date. Traditionally, most Nintendo games come out on Sunday, and March 1 is a Tuesday.

Steam, peopled have translated the Pokedex entries. Some of them are weird...I won't post the weird ones because of spoilers, but you can find them floating around.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Yeah, that one...there's a few more that are interesting...

DusK-The-Stray

Smash Ace
Well ****, with pokemon like that no wonder the protagonists are (a tad bit, I don't actually know) older. Sending a 10 year old out on their own with all that crazy **** they do has got to be illegal or something.

Top Bottom