• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Well its been rumored there getting a new ability called "Earthquake spiral" which boost there attack everytime they get a KO, but im not sure if its comfirmed. '3' Whatever there new ability is, its gonna be one of the newly revealed ones for 5th gen.

Psyco

Smash Journeyman
Hmmm... I really liked iner focus and not being stunned. But this earthquake spiral thing sounds really neat.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Mmm, there are Action Replay codes to catch any Pokemon for B/W if people need it...it's weird how the code works, but it works, so yeah.

I lol'd that sites are being forced to remove pictures by Nintendo lawyers.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Well, they can't stop every site, because teh Interwebz is quite large.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
The game is out in Japan.

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
So

I'm afraid Lucario is prob gonna be BL/UU at this point.

;_;

stupid 5th gen sweepers and their stupid broken stats

solecalibur

Smash Master
I highly doubt there gonna kick Lucario down there already , I still think every other pokemon is gonna get a boost , of course you have to realize you cant estimate the metagame when it isnt even 1 week old lol

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Ninetails will probably be ****...because of the new ability...but who knows, it's way too early to tell.

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
5th gen sweepers have absurd attacking stats/abilities.

Tons of **** sweepers pokemon he has to compete with now.

Meloia Step Form has **** stats w/ a decent move pool [Notables include: Close Combat, U-turn, and I GUESS STAB Quick Attack (thank god it doesn't have Extremespeed)] and its Normal/Fighting Type gives it ghost immunity which is definitely going to be useful with all these **** Ghosts around this gen. Serene grace doesn't really help its Step form though [thankfully].

Ononokusu has a ****ing 147 Attack with 97 Speed [more then lucario's], has access to both Swords and Dragon Dance, w/ a mono Dragon type. The Moldbreaker ability will come in handy. it has the 2nd Strongest Outrage in the game [1st strongest goes to Rayquaza w/ 150 attack] . Honestly with just Outrage, Shadow Claw, and Earthquake with your filler of choice this thing looks bork.

Doryuuzu has 135 Attack and a subpar 88 speed... BUT its ability Sandthrow DOUBLES its speed in a Sandstorm, due to its typing [Ground/Steel] it has immunity to poison [and maybe paralyze.. theres rumors that T-wave doesn't actually bypass the ground typing]. It has Swords Dance as well. its worth noting that also has Rapid Spin, if entry hazards will still be rampant this gen. Sand Power can also be used as an alternative [Steel,Rock,Ground Moves get boost in Sandstorm] but I don't really know.

This are just the 3 that really stunned me the most =x

I'm hoping that lucario might get buffs from the TMs seeing as the three new 5th Gen moves it got were **** [although getting Nasty Plot was nice.... I still think Justice Heart is useless on him] but I'm realllllly reallly doubting it.

The only thing I can see Lucario still doing is being an unpredictable threat when thrown in due to the all the diverse sets you can run but I'm still doubting he'll stick around.

I'm hoping there will be other defensive things to keep these guys in check.

On a lighter note:

It never really occured to me how much gamefreak hates flareon

Physical stats for a fire type pre-Phy/Spec split

No Flare Blitz 4th gen

Only Fully Evo'd Fire type not to learn Solarbeam

Guts for the dream world ability..... Gamefreak really likes to **** with flareon.

solecalibur

Smash Master
There is already a ton of Eevee evolutions that make the cut for higher lvl play compared to other pokemon

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
The moveset have been revealed?!

Oh and don't worry Ono..Uh big sweeping dragon guy is going into uber tier for sure now that we know he has dragon dance. Kinda a shame actually. That was my favorite pokemon of the new gen, and im losing another awesome dragon too uber tier most likely ;~;

Also its good Meloia doesn't get anything to help with serene grace. Seriously, that would be just **** beyond belief. ._. I think theres a new bird pokemon with like 145 attack and 110 speed as well. They just make em strong and stronger. I still think lucario will be viable though. His typing helps with entry hazards and sandstorm, and these new pokemon might not have amazing movepools. Lucarios is already great. :V but I seriously think he might drop to UU. ._.

solecalibur

Smash Master
This is the big mistake of what D/P did , they shouldn't be sending things to uber before the metagame has even started , Everything SHOULD be fair game then after a month or so tier them up because there was a lot of mistakes from gen 4

Top Bottom