• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Awww poor Psycos. :<

We'll love you again if you like freakazoid though. =w=

Oh btw got *** kicked by a ganondorf yesterday. I took 3 showers, but the shame just won't wash off! ;~; I think I might main lucario though. I battled the dood alot, and saw the most success against his characters with lucario. Is lucario just simple too pick up or something? '3'

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Most new cartoons lack the charm, good comedy, and insult children's intelligence.

This is why Adventure Time is good and Flapjack sucks.

Linkshot

Smash Hero
I just watched the cartoons.
Soooo much nostalgia. Made me realise why I hate anime and will never watch it...it killed GOOD cartoons.

"Aww, I wanted to meet a Keno girl.."

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
I'm too lazy to look for your results thread so Imma leave IceDX's results from yesterday's event here.
IceDX: 13/44 @Tj @ War XXIV. 9/19/2010
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=287060
Wow Tearbear + Havok there. Pretty good local by the looks of it.

btw, one of my more recent tournaments, LOST (okay, so it really wasn't "recent", August 28th), I got 7/18, I lost to Jem and t0mmy though (who of course got 1st and 2nd, respectively) :(

Psyco

Smash Journeyman
I don't get it. Well, I get that you know who will get you if you say his name, but I don't get why you guys keep cutting the ends of words off like that. :dizzy:

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
You're not exactly making the situation better for yourself

I officially hate AP world history.

phil you messed up the .:. shame on you

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Wow Tearbear + Havok there. Pretty good local by the looks of it.

btw, one of my more recent tournaments, LOST (okay, so it really wasn't "recent", August 28th), I got 7/18, I lost to Jem and t0mmy though (who of course got 1st and 2nd, respectively) :(
Wait so the Lucario boards don't have a tournament results thread?

Btw this was like a regional since people from Ensenada, Mexicali (both are 2 hours away) and San Diego (across the border) came to this. 44 people entered singles pools but I only posted results for the bracket which brought the number down to 19 players.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama

Btw this was like a regional since people from Ensenada, Mexicali (both are 2 hours away) and San Diego (across the border) came to this. 44 people entered singles pools but I only posted results for the bracket which brought the number down to 19 players.
Oh wow, then in that case, yeah, I was wondering why some of SoCal was coming down for only a local lol.

Zucco

Smash Master

character result threads are unnecassary.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
lol It bothers me too.
character result threads are unnecassary.
Much like your post.

And yes, results threads are unnecessary but I kinda expected this place to have one for some reason.

Hai Flamey and Stauffy/Random.

Zucco

Smash Master
no spellcheck ***** me. forgot about that D=.

but yeah. Tournament Results board is there for a reason.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
no spellcheck ***** me. forgot about that D=.

but yeah. Tournament Results board is there for a reason.
Too bad lots of people don't lurk further than their own region/coast.

And the Tactical "Character rankings thread" has become really stagnant.

Y'know, I can see some merit to a results thread. It could create some unnecessary drama and could become really convoluted, but if we did it the right way, it could foster more "character"/results pride, and encourage more people to go to tournaments (imo best thing for everyone's game lol)

Zucco

Smash Master
I check every main region, and any tourney that someone tells me they went to. I try and keep up with everything since im a pretty active smasher.

Top Bottom