• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

Actually, no.

Error 504 correlates to a timed-out gateway, while 502 means ngix/0.57 bad gateway iirc.

You need to be specific, girl. :urg:

benaji261!

Smash Ace
So I played Lee Martin with my Lucario and he said its really good and he's played a lot of Lucarios and said it's smart compared to the lot of them he's played. Not bragging just seeing if this matters towards my thoughts of maining him. His words for srs.

Discuss.

benaji261!

Smash Ace
idk who bear is. :(

EDIT: Can you guys enlighten me on how to do the MU against Kirby? I keep getting irritated with his constant floating games/bair wall. Spam aura sphere?

Zucco

Smash Master
I lost to cheese. I think I have to drop this character now. God do I feel awful. Dabuz also ***** me so hard its not even funny. Best Olimar without a doubt, the kid is crazy. 4th out of 37 is good I guess but..................sigh at my loses.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
I lost to cheese. I think I have to drop this character now. God do I feel awful. Dabuz also ***** me so hard its not even funny. Best Olimar without a doubt, the kid is crazy. 4th out of 37 is good I guess but..................sigh at my loses.
This is why I don't go to tourneys.

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
You'll be back.

Zucco

Smash Master
I meant it as I am a failure to the character and shouldnt use him anymore since I bring shame to lucario.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Somewhere on the west side of the United states, a famed Falco player several months ago probably felt crushed after a loss to a certain Kirby, which was the fault of both the Kirby player and the incredulously costly mistakes he made (like air dodging offstage) in the set at a tournament on the East Coast.

This Falco is still playing today.

You probably underestimated the MU after having a streak in it for awhile, especially considering Meep took awhile to learn the cg on Lucario. It means the MU might either be more difficult than you thought, or you made some mistakes.

Was it embarrassing? Quite possibly. Do you fail on Lucario? HAVE YOU LOOKED AT HOW MANY OF THE RESULTS, FROM THIS CHARACTER, COME FROM YOU!?! You only lose if you rage on things like this, and to be quite honest, it's things like these that cause the "deaths" of some Smashers' successful rises. It means you still have room for improvement, which is in some ways a good thing. I'd hate to know that I'm playing so well (arguably top of the metagame for the character) but am on a plateau w/o an indicator that tells me I'm wrong.

Zucco

Smash Master
If it was anyone else I wouldnt really feel this way. Cheese is actually good, but his attitude and how everyone hates him makes you feel like trash when you end up losing to him. I could care less about losing my "streak" on ice climbers.

Col. Stauffenberg

Smash Lord
I think we've all lost matches to people we really really didn't want to before. You just gotta be able to roll with that, that's part of competition.

Hopefully you'll feel better in the morning and won't even need to read any of this.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
wow stauffy i just finished watching some vids of you vs rich brown, tyrant, etc. you're very ****ing good. almost all of the decisions you make i would make too. keep up the good work.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
^^^^ Its alright i dont know the diddy mu either so, i will join you in your vat of butt hurt soon enough. Just remember alex, sakurai did voice DDD so he did do something right

I lost to cheese.
there comes a time in a mans life when the word **** just doesnt suffice

thats why we have Ron Paul
i hate that guy what a **** and a half

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
he also has his own studio now and makes more money than we ever will playing this video game

..i feel dirty

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
well he is passionate about what he does. And while we often question why MK is retardedly good. Hes still a very good video game director. I would like to meet him one day :)

if only to not understand his moon speak..-_-

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
welp tripping is a gimmick. Like lucarios gimmick is gaining power over the course of increased %. When sakurai made brawl he wasnt thinking about our well being, he was thinking about everyones. Which is partly the reason why half the people here hate him.

Picture it this way, he gets paid a couple million to develop a game for nintendo and nintendo will give him a list of things they want to see.

So when a multi million dollar corp tells you they want a fabulous game for casuals you better ****ing deliver.

However, sakurai did make melee. And before melee ever existed, there was no SWF. So in a very deep and profound way he had a big hand in forming competitive smash. We wouldnt be chit chatting here if it wasnt for his love of all things video game.

AlexoftheAura

yaylatias.gif
NNID
AlexoftheAura
I am fully aware of that, I'd probably do the same for that kind of money (sorry guys) but all I'm saying is that I wish to trip small children during a man-date with a japanese guy.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
hey hey hey

there is nothing wrong with the lucy board hater, we have flamey[and possibly kita] and that is all we'll ever need

so get out

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
so your saying you are fascinated by passionate gay love making in the Lucario Social General Discussion?

Top Bottom