• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I will admit, HL2 did make me feel queasy after playing it for the first time. But I'm guessing it's only because I hadn't played FPS games for quite a few years at the time...

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
*Walks in*

ROAAAAAARRRRRR!!!!!

*yawns*

So... whats been going on in here?

EDIT: lol that vid...

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
See, this is what you miss at Texas tourneys! And you know Xyro is a blast to hang out with...

I order everyone here come to Hobo tourney. It won't be as epic, but you will have good memories. :)

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
no thats what happends when you anger the puberty gods

you better hurry up and develop kiddo or that bear might end up in your bed tonight!!!!!

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
God****it.

I just went over this several pages ago.

Lulu isn't voiced by any form of Goku.

iLink

Smash Champion
Lol that Lucario had that match won, messed up the edgehog. Trela does the reversals all the time when I played him.

Also lol get ***** Trela

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
Broversals are seriously overrated, honestly.They're an interesting mix-up yeah, but when used THAT much, they're seriously meh.

iLink

Smash Champion
But you look cool doing it and in the end, isn't that what really matters?

Aurasmash14

Smash Lord
for once, i agree with Kita. it's like he was doing broversals for the sake of broversals rather than doing it to win. it looks cool. but it's not to be spammed.

D. Disciple

Smash Master
I think you guys are batting this away too fast. Spamming it a lot is a bad thing, meaning you're being predictable about it. But used effectively, especially the 1st time he did it to cover the distance of his aura sphere shot and able to shield it when Falco reflected is pretty good. As well as being able to do this without having your back facing your opponent. Think of it as a spacing tool, not something to do just because you want to be flashy.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
But that was the japanese version of the game, Kita.
He HOWLS when he gets star KO'd.

That sounds like victory to me.

Top Bottom