• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

iLink

Smash Champion
Kids are k

if they are any kind of annoying, its usually the parent's fault in raising them

blame the parent, not the kid

so this is what its like to type like flame

lol

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
You do realize I'd get rid of the ****ed thing long before then if anything happens, right?

Hate kids <_>
thats the stupid thing about being female is being the sex that has to carry them/take care of them >_> no thanks

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
- I could get a blue name if I wanted to. I have the credentials yo.

- School is aight but I think they got the formula for K-12 wrong. Without any effort I got a 3.5gpa in HS which isn't spectacular but it is good enough to get me in somewhere I can't really pay for (USD). There are so many flaws in the goals and standards in the American school system it's ridiculous to believe the US is competent with the rest of the industrialized world and that NCLB is not a failure.

aaaaand the last one...

- Kids are awful, then they turn kinda cool if they dint turn out lame, then they turn awful again until they get into drugs, art, music, girls, games, anime, and/or sports.

tedward2000

Smash Champion
If you want a good schooling, go to a private school in the east.
See, in the East theres Unions, and they make sure schools are doing what they need to be or this fire and brimstone. West doesn't have anyone that regulates exactly what should be happening in the schooling system.
And its mostly about the money.
Private Schools have better funding from, the parents (cause they have to pay for it) better funding, more pay to the teachers, happier teachers, ???, better schooling.

I had like 3 hour conversation with a Sub whos been teaching for like 22 years, he knew his stuff.

Kids are fine. You get paid to watch them.
-t2

Night-san

Smash Journeyman
My 8th grade science teacher did not care about anything, and because of him I learned music makes finals much more bearable.
My current science teacher (also eighth grade) does not care.
I can't think of anything he's really taught me that I didn't already know. ._.
And electronics aren't allowed at my school, except for on iPod day. And we have to pay a dollar for that, even if some of our teachers don't allow it. ._.

Aurasmash14

Smash Lord
D :

Children are great! being annoying and crybabies is merely showing you what YOU were like 10 years ago. It's not like your parents can show you that fully even with videos and stuff. They are also a great source of $$$. all you gotta do is bring loads of children's show DVD's. and your set. Besides, i was having a bad day once, and then this little 3 year old girl im babysitting smiles and looks all cute. My day instantly became 10000x better.

Elaborate, sir.
i do not need to elaborate. just look at the place!

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
inb4deadbabyjokes

D :

Children are great! being annoying and crybabies is merely showing you what YOU were like 10 years ago. It's not like your parents can show you that fully even with videos and stuff. They are also a great source of $$$. all you gotta do is bring loads of children's show DVD's. and your set. Besides, i was having a bad day once, and then this little 3 year old girl im babysitting smiles and looks all cute. My day instantly became 10000x better.

i do not need to elaborate. just look at the place!
totally agree, reminds me of when I really, really bugged my parents lol.

Fanfan v. Vamp:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XYzs5JtPOY

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

My friend put on a chasity belt on for a dare and lost the key in her house.

guess who needs to help look for it.

Anyways placings today out of 69 [not kidding]

were

Stauffums 13th

FlameWave 25th

and Pitbull 33rd

I think

that was probably it

My controller bork'd today =\

so much for 3rd times the charm on a unlucky venue.

Braxton2011

Smash Ace
NNID
Braxtonian8
3DS FC
4167-4550-9020
I'd want something better. D:<

Though Fan's seamstress skills seem tempting.
When I say LIKE Fan. I mean a women who doesn't want children, how plays vidya games, and is fun to be around.

Unfortunately, Indiana is an in-doors town. Meaning I won't find a girl gamer unless there are tournaments to bring them out.

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
When I say LIKE Fan. I mean a women who doesn't want children, how plays vidya games, and is fun to be around.

Unfortunately, Indiana is an in-doors town. Meaning I won't find a girl gamer unless there are tournaments to bring them out.
lol

How old are you? You'll eventually rethink your opinion of the first part.

AlexoftheAura

yaylatias.gif
NNID
AlexoftheAura
My money's on some random name searcher who gets lured in by my trap, I'd go for it but it's 4 on the east coast which means bedtime.

Braxton2011

Smash Ace
NNID
Braxtonian8
3DS FC
4167-4550-9020
lol

How old are you? You'll eventually rethink your opinion of the first part.
Having a child is too much. I have to worry about it everyday. Teach it stuff, and eventually let it out into the real world.

Not to mention the constant thought of dying and possibly ruining the child's life. Or worse, the child dying...

Either way. I don't want anyone to feel sad weather it be me or anyone around me

And on average, a child runs up $1,000,000 through the span of 18 years... That for a male child. Just think of a girl x_o

ShippoFoxFire

Smash Lord
Having a child is too much. I have to worry about it everyday. Teach it stuff, and eventually let it out into the real world.

Not to mention the constant thought of dying and possibly ruining the child's life. Or worse, the child dying...

Either way. I don't want anyone to feel sad weather it be me or anyone around me

And on average, a child runs up $1,000,000 through the span of 18 years... That for a male child. Just think of a girl x_o
You have a kid? o.O

6001, same min post
iMad

Top Bottom