• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

Schools ****ing heavy. I'm almost failing Algebra and ADV Earth Science due to pure laziness.

So I thought I would just sneaksneal in and change the threads name to Sugarcandy Mountain.
But then I saw it.

So then I thought, "Well ****, if I still had control, I'd totally change the name to 'Well Flamey, I had my run, and it was a good one. I'm proud of you'," or something along those lines.

SWF feels so..... different.

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
Whenever I read Indigo I keep reading it as Inigo.

Is this bad.

We all have our bad school times. :<

thats why I started my war on the American Education System.

culexus・wau

How would we even compete.

in the end it would degrade into a namecalling fest.

which I would win by putting a million adjectives before each derogatory version of your names.

You mean like... "YOU SMELLY WORTHLESS DUMB NONCHALANT UP-AND-RUNNING DOUBLE-CROSSING ABANDONING TOURNAMENT-FAILING NON-TOURNAMENT-ATTENDING UNRANKED NOOBY PIECE OF ****TURD"

Oh and also alex you wouldn't have lasted a second. Me and Flamey would've FCAS you into dust.
<3 you though.

DusK-The-Stray

Smash Ace
School is a pain.

(Most) People suck and (most) people talk to much.

I just ate pizza.

Lance is a hacker

The HG/SS rival is The Joker.

Braxton2011

Smash Ace
NNID
Braxtonian8
3DS FC
4167-4550-9020
School is a pain. My school doesn't allow MP3 players, so I have to constantly hear ******try and idiocy go on the whole 6 hours I am there. Music would make my school days bearable...

DusK-The-Stray

Smash Ace
School is a pain. My school doesn't allow MP3 players, so I have to constantly hear ******try and idiocy go on the whole 6 hours I am there. Music would make my school days bearable...
Protip: Sleep in class when not working.

My school is pretty lenient with that rule, so much so that no one really cares and just about everyone and their grandmothers have an mp3 player on hand at ALL times.

Aurasmash14

Smash Lord
My Earth science teacher is so used to the fact that his classroom is sleep inducing, that he never bothers to wake any of us up even during quiz time :/

also, i would have liked to join that war flamey. i would like to paste the insult i would have said here... but Phil would ban me forever D:

AlexoftheAura

yaylatias.gif
NNID
AlexoftheAura
My 8th grade science teacher did not care about anything, and because of him I learned music makes finals much more bearable.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599

My school is pretty lenient with that rule, so much so that no one really cares and just about everyone and their grandmothers have an mp3 player on hand at ALL times.
that lucy appears to have cancer on its chest

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
We used to be able to use mp3/ipod stuff.

Then some kid cheated with it and got caught lol.

Ruins it for the rest of us :\
You have to be REALLY dumb to get caught doing that, seriously.

What did he do? Blast it on stereo by accident?

A ladle is my friend~

66 more posts!

Braxton2011

Smash Ace
NNID
Braxtonian8
3DS FC
4167-4550-9020

Our school says the following to sleeping:

If you sleep, you better have straight A's.

And I don't care for straight A's in an effort based school. If all I have to do is pretend to care about getting a good grade and I get it? It's the equivalent of me being ********.

TL;DR: If I can get my grade the same way as someone who LITERALLY CANNOT UNDERSTAND, then I don't want a good grade.

Almost all electronics are banned at our school. But I have been able to pretend like my DS is a electronic book. I just need to put the book on my DS flash card for all my games, so it looks like I'm actually reading.

DusK-The-Stray

Smash Ace
Teachers don't care if I sleep, I usually get all my work done beforehand otherwise I get majorly screwed over by them.

DJ, work doesn't drown out idiocy lol.

culexus・wau

Stupidity of my peers is the reason I'm half-crazy.

wait no

I was only quarter-crazy until then.

so it only added a quarter.

w.e. same difference.

All the extra-circular classes were fun though because I sat next to all the people who taking it for extra instead of having to make it up.

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
You do realize I'd get rid of the ****ed thing long before then if anything happens, right?

Hate kids <_>

Top Bottom