• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
holy **** i just jizzed myself

seriously 7 more days till its out?!?! how did i not know?!

this is going to be the best thing since sliced bread

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
When I say LIKE Fan. I mean a women who doesn't want children, how plays vidya games, and is fun to be around.
Don't forget my huge dislike of people paying for me. I owe VaMP $15 for food that he payed for, because I refuse to let him lose out on money when he doesn't have to.

Kita seems to think that absolutely everyone in existence will at some point want a child.
And not just any child. One they made all by themselves.
I'd rather adopt.

New topic plz? One that doesn't involve me and/or VaMP :l

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
i'd rather adopt too, i guess he doesnt know that babies in china often dont get a good start in life if they were born illegally

that is to say; the problem china faces is over population and theres a limit on how many babies you can have. And what sex it is as well.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
^^^ just china

i mean they're all bored / under developed and they dont have anything else to do...

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
its not all about genes its the legacy you leave behind
If you don't leave your genes behind though then we get stuck with a world full of people like the idiots you see at school banging each other up in the bathroom stalls.

:\

It's an arms race for the future, and the idiots are winning because the amount of smart kids getting laid just can't ever catch up to the amount of idiots banging each other up for the sake of it. D:

AlexoftheAura

yaylatias.gif
NNID
AlexoftheAura
If you don't leave your genes behind though then we get stuck with a world full of people like the idiots you see at school banging each other up in the bathroom stalls.

It's an arms race for the future, and the idiots are winning because the amount of smart kids getting laid just can't ever catch up to the amount of idiots banging each other up for the sake of it. D:
This made my day, yeah my day is that bad.

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
It gets counterbalanced by the fact some idiots can't take care of their kids.

Look on the bright side, we're not facing a falling population and need our people to **** MORE.

unlike a certain country in the east.

culexus・wau

its japan.

China faces the problem that there are too many guys being born so much that "there would be 30 to 40 million marriage-age men who would be single all their lives by 2020."

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
Thats what you would THINK from all the animation from japan.

its obviously not the case in real life.
Oh right

Everyone's too busy fapping to the lolis...

Which they're gonna ban lol.

Remember:

TENTACLE SEX: because the Japanese can't satisfy their women.

culexus・wau

1st thing you get in when searching ______'s Theme in youtube [blank being your name, using shortened, or variations with every failed search]

you may omit 1st videos for alternates, but only if they are NOT the only one available.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Md7CCnMslXU

searching "Flame's Theme".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAK2odn5k2I

Searching "Kita's Theme"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjTHeHUapMQ

Searching "Stauffenberg's Theme"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdJO9T1dYQQ

Searching "Zucco's Theme"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlXPdqF_0Hc

Searching "Trela's Theme"

GoGoGoGo

all strangely fitting.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599

I call that instinctual urges. If your too ******** enough to control your sex drive

tiger woods

then you might as well contract a STD and lower our population by -1. I joke about sex, yet i dont have a very strong sex drive. Instead i focus any sexual energies towards smash

Top Bottom