• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

tedward2000

Smash Champion
Guys im looking for kita's post that has Captain Falcons Final Smash but him running instead of the car.
That would be awesome and most appreciated. Thanks.
-t2

tedward2000

Smash Champion
Its the actual final smash animation, but falcon is running instaed of driving his car.
Its a flash if I remember right
-t2

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
its very well made, better then mine by far.

But you can't beat the cuteness of adjustable eyes and floppy ears!

culexus・wau

No way!

but in other lucario related clothing news.

I'm sewing together a lucario jacket [Yellow Vest + Jean Sleeves + maybe one of those cone shaped buttons] maybe zippable sleeves if I have the extra monnies.

I'm also completating doing some kind of Aurasphere cross-stitch thing on the back <<

and if I can figure out how I might try my hand at making an Luc-Ear Headphone Cover.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
*Unofficial system (yes, it's called system) cannon side quest.*

Do you

A. Contact a network of people to help you ship world wide starting with X's cousin or Commander Beef's corpse.

B. charge an Aura Sphere and open a coffin hoping to find a solution.

C. Do the hokey pokey and finish your veggies.

culexus・wau

I like his Hat.

We're the 2 hatted lucarios ircc.

I think we're both relatively youngcarios too.

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
Dark, no you cannot. I made that for my boyfriend's birthday. It's all VaMP's :mad:
I can, however, make another and you can buy that :3 I have enough fabric to make at least one more, but Alex and Blood Hawk are in line ahead of you for Lucario hats.

Also, Flamey, VaMP has a Lucario hat now too, and I almost always wear hats to tourneys.
So then there's four hat'd Lucarios :3c

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
*Unofficial System (yes, it's called System) cannon side quest.*

Option B.
I like auraspheres.
The coffin has a skeleton which you destroy with the Aura Sphere. In the debris you find a ring, and a poem on a napkin written in what you believe is Danish. You also find 14 credits (redeem in the main System quest) and a PP up.
+4 experience points.
*Side quest is finished*

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
I do, but I really need to stop relying on bad crossups. I also need to get my b-reversals down a little more consistently, I died on the inside whenever I FP'd in the air by accident.

btw the reason why I'm salty about bair was because after playing Gage and Nerd I got punished every time I committed to the move. It's a great move in some MUs, but horrible in others.

I also need to be a little more smarter with how I use nair, I need to stop FFing nair EVERY time after fair. It seems that slight change in timing can mean the difference between getting punished and getting your opponent to mess up.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
lucys b reversals are kinda tricky to pull off and time, sorta like snakes are

i find it much easier to b reverse while lucy is charging aura. Its easy to do on the ground and in the air. However the fully charged b reverse i think has tricker timing

try not using nair at all phil, its got alot of animation frames in general. Great for canceling fair, but meh for comboing with

i prefer, uair, fair for racking damage; uair for killing at higher %

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
I just bought blue and black fabric dye, and i have 20 yards of white fabric.
I can make a ton of lucario hats now :3c

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
but once you master un charged b reversals on aura sphere you'll love lucy alot more ive even approached opponents with a sh b reverse AS and hit my opponent with the charging sphere XD theres good mind game usage with it too as i've walked away,b reverse sh AS'ed my opponents too

I just bought blue and black fabric dye, and i have 20 yards of white fabric.
I can make a ton of lucario hats now :3c
what kind of fabric are you using? how do you go about making these hats?

and yes i would seriously consider buying one as long as you have very good craftsmenship and the stitching holds up. The mark of a good seamstress is being able to make strong stitching that never falls apart

culexus・wau

**** you guys I was the original lucario hat kid.

Fanny's Seams look legit. way better then mine, I can't risk throwing mine in wash lol <<

Blood_Hawk

Smash Lord
Everyone loves Magical Trevor, cause the tricks that he does are ever so clever! Look at him now disappearing the cow. Where is the cow hidden right now? Taking his bow its Magical Trevor. Everybody's seen that the trick is clever. Look at him there with his leathery, leathery whip. It's made of magic and with a little flip. Yeah yeah, yeah the cow is back. Yeah yeah, yeah the cow is back. Back back, back from his magical journey!

What did he see? In a parallel dimension! He saw beans, lots of beans, lots of beans, lots of beans. Oh beans, lots of beans, lots of beans, lots of beans, yeah yeah.

Anyways, a post I found interesting while skimming this thread...

I'm also probably going to pull out my Snake more often, it's getting about as good as my Lucario.
I find this quite hypocritical seeing as you said you were disappointed in me for using my bomb Snake in tourney over Lucario for certain match ups. >.> I still <3 you anyway, I just found it kinda funny. Snake's a blast. Pun intended. I probably wouldn't be as high on the PR in my state if not for my Snake's ability to stop MKs dead in their tracks without a whole bunch of effort.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
I just saw that my Snake is really good is all. I think I could definitely try on solo lucario, but its not good to waste a character that you could potentially **** with. I want to see where it takes me, although I'm probably not going to get very far in a place with a lot of good DDDs lol.

Zucco

Smash Master
d3? just go metaknight. **** d3 mains. besides atomsk <3

any region full of d3s must be lacking of MK or something. Glad I live away from all that gayness.

Top Bottom