• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

hough123

Smash Ace
Guys, I've been meaning to start wi-fiing for atch-up experience. MLG has brought me to a more urgent state, so I'd like to start sometime this weekend.

I'm going to start with a ditto match to get back in shape, then I'll practice the MK match-up whilist another one. Is anyone open for Wifi around 5 EST?

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Is that Play-asia controller real?

Also, I have angst because I got kicked out of the carpool for GC >:

and I felt I could've done some real good stuff today.

AlexoftheAura

yaylatias.gif
NNID
AlexoftheAura
I might be if I find the time to get my wii back from my Mom's by then but I've kind of been sucking lately :/

@Phi1: D:

Edit: All lucarios please report to the Polybrawl livestream or Shippo will take my life D:

Roxas M

Smash Master
Guys, I've been meaning to start wi-fiing for atch-up experience. MLG has brought me to a more urgent state, so I'd like to start sometime this weekend.

I'm going to start with a ditto match to get back in shape, then I'll practice the MK match-up whilist another one. Is anyone open for Wifi around 5 EST?
you sure about that?

because some characters can do super gay stuff on wifi that they could get punished for offline. and you might not learn the MU right.

and i don't know which livestream to watch. :dizzy:

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754

I am probally. But we need to find a way to chat. also depending on the lag i may play a million characters or aim at some crazy **** for some vids. good matchup exp i dont think i can give you, its mostly personal.

Dammit hough you need to travel more.

hough123

Smash Ace
My room is far from the nearest computer ;.;

@Marthshadow: I don't have ANY experience at this point. I just need something to build on other than what I've read.

hough123

Smash Ace
Ok, I couldn't do the five o' clock games because of a surrpise basketball game for my sister. I just played some CPU's (lolfail, I know) to see if I've forgotten everything about Lucario. I did great, and I'm now ready for a ditto to critique me. I just need someone to play.

PM me if you'd like to set it up.

EDIT: Let's do this tomorrow, I need sleep :laugh:

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
i was joking rofl cuz rookie was saying hes then only good fox main

i cant play that stupid character lol i also hate fighting him the most with any character except zss and iceys lol **** fox

Zucco

Smash Master
so even though I said I was gonna try and not use Lucario anymore, I ended up only using Falco twice in the entire tournament. 1 for a peach player first match of a set and 1 for against Will which I lost anyway(won with Lucario). I got 3 sets recorded of me: Jtails, Teevee, and Atomsk. I was playing REALLY well against atomsk at the end and almost beat him. Really intense set. Watch it when its out since it will probably help show the Lucario vs D3 matchup at a pretty high level.

Zucco

Smash Master
Pikachu is not better than Lucario and should be lower on the tier list.

Discuss.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
i was joking rofl cuz rookie was saying hes then only good fox main

i cant play that stupid character lol i also hate fighting him the most with any character except zss and iceys lol **** fox
hehe I know, I said in the chat "totally taking this out of context to create chaos on the boards". ;)

Cool Zucco, nice to know you're still palling around w/ us, the coolest character in Brawl obv.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Sorry about the livestream not working, the Internet is **** over there.

But I got some vids recorded. Don't know if there were any or Trela or myself...we'll see what happens. Treblario got 9th and I got 13th. But, Treblario had a string of bad luck, literally tripping into like every single one of his opponent's kill moves. It was the complete opposite for me...everyone kept tripping into MY kill moves or SD'ing...what a world...

Ah well, there's always WHobo 2. The Internet won't be a piece of turd there.

Trela

Smash Lord
My highlights of HOBO 23:

- I 2 stocked Jerm, and got almost JV 3 stocked back. Game 3 went to about 20 seconds, with Jerm in the lead. He could've won by stalling the timer, but didn't want to do that to me, I guess, which I thank him for that. I got a lucky AS and won the Set.
- My first Tournament Set with Razer. 1st game, I trip into his Utilt and later on lose the game. 2nd game was luck, since Razer's C4 kept blowing himself up randomly. Game 3 put me into the emo mood like no other has. I tripped into his Utilt TWICE and lost.
- In loser's, I had Esca. Esca earlier had taken Gnes to game 3 with Pit by ledge stalling (there was no rule for that). He did it to me and won 2-0. I SD'ed 2nd game twice, too, and even tripped into his Smashes 2-3 times.
- In Loser's Finals of 2vs2 (Me + Gnes Vs. Halberd + Esca), I tripped about 2-3 times every game and even got Shuttle Looped on BRINSTAR because of it at about 40% and died. We lost 3-2.
- Halberd 2 stocked me 3 times.

Brawl litterally tried as hard as it could to make my day a living nightmare. I tripped in EVERY single one of my matches with Lucario about 3-4 times. I counted how many times Razer tripped in his Doubles Set in Low Tier, and he only tripped ONCE in TWO games total. I didn't see him ever trip in GF's against Halberd, and he probably dashes 2x as much as I do.

This has been happening a LOT lately to me. I'm trying to change up my style as much as I can on the dashing part, but when you are at 140% with Lucario against a Snake with 0% and you get a FP, you HAVE to dash to get the Fairs and Nairs going. I just hope I never have a day like that again.

Btw, guys, please congratulate Zucco on placing 4th out of 97 players with Lucario. This will help rise Lucario on the Rankings List tremendously. Thank you so much, Zucco!

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Trela, welcome to the "We Trip 5 times per set and really, really hate it club".

Please, have a seat.

Tripping as absolutely balls.

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
One day I was tripping so much my friend learned to react and look at my controller.

was gay.

Zucco

Smash Master
My highlights of HOBO 23:

- I 2 stocked Jerm, and got almost JV 3 stocked back. Game 3 went to about 20 seconds, with Jerm in the lead. He could've won by stalling the timer, but didn't want to do that to me, I guess, which I thank him for that. I got a lucky AS and won the Set.
- My first Tournament Set with Razer. 1st game, I trip into his Utilt and later on lose the game. 2nd game was luck, since Razer's C4 kept blowing himself up randomly. Game 3 put me into the emo mood like no other has. I tripped into his Utilt TWICE and lost.
- In loser's, I had Esca. Esca earlier had taken Gnes to game 3 with Pit by ledge stalling (there was no rule for that). He did it to me and won 2-0. I SD'ed 2nd game twice, too, and even tripped into his Smashes 2-3 times.
- In Loser's Finals of 2vs2 (Me + Gnes Vs. Halberd + Esca), I tripped about 2-3 times every game and even got Shuttle Looped on BRINSTAR because of it at about 40% and died. We lost 3-2.
- Halberd 2 stocked me 3 times.

Brawl litterally tried as hard as it could to make my day a living nightmare. I tripped in EVERY single one of my matches with Lucario about 3-4 times. I counted how many times Razer tripped in his Doubles Set in Low Tier, and he only tripped ONCE in TWO games total. I didn't see him ever trip in GF's against Halberd, and he probably dashes 2x as much as I do.

This has been happening a LOT lately to me. I'm trying to change up my style as much as I can on the dashing part, but when you are at 140% with Lucario against a Snake with 0% and you get a FP, you HAVE to dash to get the Fairs and Nairs going. I just hope I never have a day like that again.

Btw, guys, please congratulate Zucco on placing 4th out of 97 players with Lucario. This will help rise Lucario on the Rankings List tremendously. Thank you so much, Zucco!
Sucks that you keep tripping into ****. Ive also been tripping alot but usually I dont get killed for it or get out of the way quick enough so it doesnt bother be as much. My friend Doom kept tripping into kill moves at polybrawl and it cost him sets so I can feel your pain from a friends point of view. At least you got 9th in singles though. thats good. Should be a rule against stalling though............mad gay.

thanks for sending me your love about my placing <3

edit: ill soon have sets up of me vs: jtails, Teevee, Atomsk, Bloodcross, and Will. I also have some doubles with atomsk from VC7.

:double edit: for some reason JG DIDNT UPLOAD GAME 3 AGAINST ATOMSK RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Zucco

Smash Master
just posted 5 sets from polybrawl in the video thread. gogogogogogogo

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'm gonna be kicking back and enjoying the break.

The weather here in Texas has been beautiful.

Col. Stauffenberg

Smash Lord
Probably splitting time between chilling with the smash crew and chilling with my brother when he comes down from college to visit.

Weather is way too windy at the moment, by the way.

Top Bottom