• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

Zucco

Smash Master
Aurasphere is your safest move and it requires your opponent to approach you in order to kill you(unless you are versing someone who can absorb/reflect it). It doesnt matter how repetitive one move might be, its about limiting your opponents options in order to create more for yourself.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Plus I don't think we all do that, a lot of people do quick low commitment moves because it's smart to do so, or well spaced punishers.
AS is a pretty decent tool though, I gotta hand some of my success in certain matches to being able to lock a scenario down because of it.
Although I think something that would help our understanding while helping newcomers is possibly discussing high percent lucario, but also lucario's low percent options. I see too many new lucarios get frustrated with the char because they don't know how to flow at low percents and end up doing dumb poke strategies they learned from typical characters that make being a low percent lucario a pain to play as.

hough123

Smash Ace
Plus I don't think we all do that, a lot of people do quick low commitment moves because it's smart to do so, or well spaced punishers.
AS is a pretty decent tool though, I gotta hand some of my success in certain matches to being able to lock a scenario down because of it.
Although I think something that would help our understanding while helping newcomers is possibly discussing high percent lucario, but also lucario's low percent options. I see too many new lucarios get frustrated with the char because they don't know how to flow at low percents and end up doing dumb poke strategies they learned from typical characters that make being a low percent lucario a pain to play as.
While aura sphere is a very safe option, it is easily abused. I'm not saying that we shoudn't use aura sphere, I'm saying that for some people, it is the only thing that they use. These people go to tournements with this strategy, and whether they win or lose, people have seen them play. Thus affecting thier views on Lucario, regardless.

We do need a study of low-percent Lucario, and high-percent Lucario. If we study one, we would only be studying half of a character. (This brings to mind the story of the blind man and the elephant.) Low-percent wopuld need to come first, though, as low percent would be 0%-100% in my mind.

Oh wow Phi1, that's just too good. XD You even quoted the awesomest and most deep and meaningful part of the song. :D

Zucco

Smash Master
I laughed when I scrolled down to see the quote phil lolol.

Aurasmash14

Smash Lord
Holy ****... ill probably wreck your eyes... oh well.

edit- WTF??? why my pic go no show??? F U internet.

Phi1 and ted are in the lead with six points each, with Zucco close behind with four. Oh, when will this bloodpicbath end?

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
You guys are so lucky I have little time to myself lately

or else I'd do a huge *** image dump.

even though like half of my collection is gimped due to NSFW rules.

I'd still put up like half a page right now if I could :<

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Flame can you link me to an UNL download (in English pl0x) whever you are available? Pleeeeeeaaaaaaaase.

Guys, Lucario Pic War will be held for two more days. After that, keep pics to the minimum so Phi1 doesn't have to infract us. (:

Okay Alex, since you posted before I added the rules, it's all good.

ALL MEMBERS PARTICIPATING IN THE PIC WAR, READ OP FOR RULES

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Ya, nothing too "out of the ordinary"
We are technically still "kid friendly" by rules.
But Lucario boards are "lucario boards" XD
I'm feeling "quotey" today

Oh and while you guys are at, be sure to check the rest of our awesome and fun-packed Lucario boards, because I gotta act "mean" when they go inactive:
:mad088:

iRJi

Smash Champion
Ya, nothing too "out of the ordinary"
We are technically still "kid friendly" by rules.
But Lucario boards are "lucario boards" XD
I'm feeling "quotey" today

Oh and while you guys are at, be sure to check the rest of our awesome and fun-packed Lucario boards, because I gotta act "mean" when they go inactive:
:mad088:
Mm. Ditto.

tedward2000

Smash Champion
Game over...

Alex won...

That is until flame shows up...
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE.

Alex's water paint cario (on this page) is the best so far, but I like the 5 pic with all the other pokemon too.

and its snowing. SNOOOOOOOOOOW.
-t2

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
I cannot stand for this,

I will not be bested.

and **** you guys I'm posting gay **** too [technically safe for work ^.''']

If anything.

Blame Alex

Top Bottom