• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

Player-4

See you in 25 years
But P4 has port priority.

If he goes Snake, P3 is screwed.
Yup yup this^
or if I go MK in teams and get some C4 put on me as a nado my opponent :)
No. Internet sarcasm fails yet again. -_-
And that last bit was a genuine question to everyone in the thread.

Anyways, I'll have some videos up about it soon.

Edit:

Video Up:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sa0YzzoYrPw;

It's like a reverse B attack except you get to keep facing the same direction.
Let me know if this is already known. :)
Lol okay. Well bro, unless it's just out right obvious or I know you/how you are, then it's hard to tell tone over the internet. Sarcasm fails hard on the internet, too many trolls make this place too hateful. :ohwell:

Plus, that's what smiley faces are for. If you would have said
"P3 is cooler than you anyways :p" then it would have been less troll like and more joke like.

Mewter

Smash Master
Lol okay. Well bro, unless it's just out right obvious or I know you/how you are, then it's hard to tell tone over the internet. Sarcasm fails hard on the internet, too many trolls make this place too hateful. :ohwell:

Plus, that's what smiley faces are for. If you would have said
"P3 is cooler than you anyways :p" then it would have been less troll like and more joke like.
Sorry, I forgot. :(
I'm never going to use that emoticon from now on. :p
How's that? :)
/Post full of smileys.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
haha you're on your way kid;)

@mewter
what do i need to do to be a pokemon researcher and stuff. i play all the time, and i'm pretty decent, so i know everything there is to know about the meta-game and such.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
I'm peeved a bit by how CA decided to plan R3 on the same week as G.O. 3.0, which we saved the spot waaaaaaay back, we moved 3 times to other reasons, including another NW event that half the people wussed up on and didn't show up (TP3), and now most of our attendees are going to R3 obv. because nobody wants to go to OR. We could reschedule it, but this is just a slap to the face, and we don't know if some other tourney would take precedence.
Needless to say, I'm pretty mad about it:
http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=40585
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
I'm peeved a bit by how CA decided to plan R3 on the same week as G.O. 3.0, which we saved the spot waaaaaaay back, we moved 3 times to other reasons, including another NW event that half the people wussed up on and didn't show up (TP3), and now most of our attendees are going to R3 obv. because nobody wants to go to OR. We could reschedule it, but this is just a slap to the face, and we don't know if some other tourney would take precedence.
Needless to say, I'm pretty mad about it:
http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=40585
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
ouch :( that sucks, I don't think Sky did it on purpose. :(

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Naw, I don't think Sky would do that.
Still, it was sad how FOW and such were making blogs like "I'm not going to TP3, and that implies that it's going to suck".

Oh well, life goes on.

Mewter

Smash Master
haha you're on your way kid;)

@mewter
what do i need to do to be a pokemon researcher and stuff. i play all the time, and i'm pretty decent, so i know everything there is to know about the meta-game and such.
SO YOU WANT TO BE A MASTER!? :p

Go to the Pokemon Center and show it in some way or another (Counter Game) and then apply and after getting in, make an article in the Strategy Dex. :)

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
100%, dur.

Honestly at least more than half. Bonus points if you beat a top ranked player.

Tell Razer that RT says hi and that his Lucario is trash! He'll know what I mean, lol. :)

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
yessir. i doubt i will use lucario for half ( i use him for certain chars) BUT I WILL TRY! especially in teams, im curious how double lucario will work with d disciple :o

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
double lucario is technically horrible on paper, but actually lots better in reality.
I've tested with it in friendlies, and it works pretty well.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
yeah ive done it before with another lucario main, and he wasnt anywhere near as good as d disciple, but it was so funny the shenanigans we pulled lol. im probably gonna use more pika in teams, but stage or char dependant i may go lucario.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Double fsmash is too funny.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
gtfo, this be for true pokemon masters

you can have that burger btw, they were only good cause they were the only **** thing to eat there LOL. and i had waaaaay too many x.x

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I managed to get hit by one ICs dsmash three times. My percentage went from like 0% to like 50% after one attack. Too pro?

hough123

Smash Ace
I managed to get hit by one ICs dsmash three times. My percentage went from like 0% to like 50% after one attack. Too pro?
lol, no.

IC Dsmash is too good. If you hit the opponent in a specific spot, you hit them with both Nana and Popo. That's 24 times two. Or 48.

F1ZZ

Smash Lord
Yesterday I had a tournament and I actually really impressed myself. I used all Lucario and finished 25th but about 90% of my matches were close. In pools it was a three-way tie for second and I was in that group. I lost my first round of brackets 2-1 and lost again in loser's side 2-1. Overall a lot of people said my Lucario is getting better. :)

Aurasmash14

Smash Lord
Good to hear. yesterday I played wifi for the first time in ages. It turns out i still suck balls on wifi. maybe even worse than before. wanna see? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WkYTNU3XJs
this was my first wifi match.
please note that i do not actually play this bad offline. Its just that atrocious wifi is atrocious.

hough123

Smash Ace
Good to hear. yesterday I played wifi for the first time in ages. It turns out i still suck balls on wifi. maybe even worse than before. wanna see? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WkYTNU3XJs
this was my first wifi match.
please note that i do not actually play this bad offline. Its just that atrocious wifi is atrocious.
I played with, and owned, my firend's Olimar and Marth yesterday. I finally can manipulate his patterns, and I almost three stocked his Marth.

Aurasmash14

Smash Lord
I played with, and owned, my firend's Olimar and Marth yesterday. I finally can manipulate his patterns, and I almost three stocked his Marth.
good for u ^_^ although how does this relate to my post?

I have been manipulating marth to his doom since last year. Snake on the other hand.... *kills himself*

hough123

Smash Ace
good for u ^_^ although how does this relate to my post?

I have been manipulating marth to his doom since last year. Snake on the other hand.... *kills himself*
We were talking about playing after forever. =P

Marth and Oli were wonderful to come back to. You make one mistake, and Lucario flies off of the screen. I also tried out Wario, and I LOVED IT! I dominated his Olimar somehow, usually because of epic gimps. I think that I have found my secondary =P

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
lol, no.

IC Dsmash is too good. If you hit the opponent in a specific spot, you hit them with both Nana and Popo. That's 24 times two. Or 48.
I meant, I got hit THREE times by one dsmash attack. I know it's possible to get hit by both which should be two hits, but I received three hits. <_<

hough123

Smash Ace
I meant, I got hit THREE times by one dsmash attack. I know it's possible to get hit by both which should be two hits, but I received three hits. <_<
Dsmash has two hits, one in the back, one in the front. Play as IC in training, and walk into a non-moving opponent, and you will hit them with both of Popo's, and one of Nana's.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Dsmash has two hits, one in the back, one in the front. Play as IC in training, and walk into a non-moving opponent, and you will hit them with both of Popo's, and one of Nana's.
I did not know that...maybe the fact that I was shielding added shock value. <_<

Stupid ICs.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Yeah, but then you see Nana kill herself for no reason or she gets the player killed...and you realize they don't, lol. :)

hough123

Smash Ace
Nana keeps them in check.
"Popo, my love, we seem to be winn- OH MY EGGPLANT IS THAT A NICKEL?!?!?!" *jumps off.*

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I know someone who gave up on ICs just because Nana randomly tried to kill herself. Like, he's just standing near a edge and Nana is like, "SWEET!" and just jumps off. And of course the whole her desynching their recovery...

Top Bottom