• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
I'm actually working on ICs as my secondary >:3
Lucario is sooo easy to CG once you grab him, all the more reason for Lucario to "gay away" from them.
lolpun

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Dsmash? What a terrible choice.

DusK-The-Stray

Smash Ace
Yeah, just above his head >.>

Edit: in retrospect, I think you had already seen it before I posted this. lol

Luccie

Smash Cadet
You last visited: 08-04-2009 at 04:45 PM

Dang.

At least this isn't like that one time I got banned for a month from another site and conveniently took a 2.5 month break from there the day before.

D. Disciple

Smash Master
I would have gone to this if I had a ride.

For Legan getting 17th with straight Link isn't bad. D. Disciple at least won a match, YoshQ placed simular.

Lee got first in both singles and doubles.
Ugh, I was so close to beating UTD Zac first match, I even called that I was going to get taking out by Texas, Lain, or someone in the southern region, and if you looked at my bracket line up. It came true.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Did UTDZac try to judge you? He tried in our tourney match but never got a 9.

He won, but I escaped with my SOUL.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
UTD just hacks the game with G&W. <_<

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I know I saw a vid from a while ago that had the same thing, except Nana was STUCK in her freefall animation and was useless. As long as there is a risk of this happening, then it isn't so bad, lol.

Zucco

Smash Master

Almost Halloween *****es! I just like posting pictures I find of lucario lolz.

hough123

Smash Ace
Guys, I'm thinking of opening discussion, (either a thread or the dead brainstorm thread), about Lucario at high percents. I feel that, even in professionals, at damages over 100, we tend to use aura sphere. A lot. Like, 90% of the time for some. We need to learn how to play at high damages, because those are the critical moments in a match. Aura sphere spam isn't just repetitive, it's dumb. Lucario could be doing better at those damages if we could know how to play as Lucario as a glass canon. I think that someone once posted that they wanted to consider Lucario at high damages as a completely different character, and I agree.

Anyway, I need comments on this, and suggestions on whether or not to make a new thread.

Top Bottom