• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic South Best with Each Character

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
I'm the best Ness. It's just true.

Also, I main random. I'm incredible at that.

edit: Literally, random.

double edit: lol marijuana.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
uh.... does Lee Martin even play Lucario any more? I heard he switched to ZSS/Marth or something.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
the fact that he want "the top of the metagame" is what makes me makes frowny faces
because there are lik 7 people on this whole list who are anywhere near "top of their characters metagame"

lee martin is definitely the best lucario around, but apparently he has dropped lucario in tournaments or something...thus tracking his tournament results would not give accurate lucario statistics

and a lot of people play multiple characters which will also skew results

i dunno, this project has too many loose ends

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Just found this thread.

Lol DUB I'm not better than Shiz in Melee.

Is Chaz going to HERB 2? I'd like to see his Marth.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
For realz, though. Stingers' ROB is 2 legit 2 quit. He's definitely a top ROB in the region.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
omg i cant read all this.

Big Lou, SSBM, than Me

And Renth is right. You dont have to make a list. If your good, an your at a tournement, everyone should know you for being that good "...." player.

Atleast Im respected a bit but I truly ****ing suck in Brawl

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
lol... Serg

and GALUDAAAAAAAAAa lol back in the day

those times were mad funny

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
bowser's so ****ing powerful lol its in your heart galuda

also... how are we to determine the best of each char from atl south when fl people and nc people rarely mix at tournies? anyway

serg bowser

tommy g falco i thought that one would be a given

hrnut kirby

and ok monk if you see this im sorry but i played mars and his mario is BOSSIN i think he's better than you

kyon peach (why hasnt this been said)

having had played ravyn and spike in tourney \ money matches i'd say spike is better.. as long as danny isnt being considered anymore

harriettheguy for samus

LIO FOR TOON LINK

equi for wolf hes still just as good as he was if not better

any support for these from fl? lol

not gunna lie sitting here bored writing this list made me miss the old times =/
i <3 u florida i wish i could come to like every brawl and melee tournament ever =/

Player-3

Smash Hero
im pretty sure P1 should be a diddy nominative, ive heard him and GDX are really quite close in skill, except p1 is a scrub who doesnt go to tournies

Top Bottom