• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic South Best with Each Character

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Is Moogle a tourney reg with Fox?

I'm just asking because I don't really know of him all THAT much, other than hearing his name and such...

If he's committed to the game, then yeah, give him Fox... I could be considered for that, but considering my irregularity at tournaments lately, he may be better suited...

Pika_Cam

Smash Ace
Also, while i'm getting all these fun infractions i might as well say something some what productive. Making a list like this is completely pointless even to newer people. If someones the "best' or really good with a character you'd know it. It's like saying HEY i"M REALLY GOOD!! but that could mean nothing unless you travel/place ect.
If you'd read the first post or gone to the thread I linked, you'd know I'm not doing it just to say "Hey, these people are really good!" Adumbrodeus is taking tournament results from people at the top of each character's metagame from each region to see how the tier list would look. It's not about ranking people. In fact, he said there can be more than one character representative from each region. He just wants people that are playing at the top of the character's metagame. Honestly, I think it probably should not be done by region, but this is the way Adumbrodeus wanted to do it, and I'm happy to help.

EDIT: Fenrir, Moogle mains Fox and wins tournaments with him.

Purple

Hi guys!
ganondorf is zeonstar (ga) it's as if you're purposely not changing the thread :p

very true, i don't think this prove anything, but still fun to fill out.

Pika_Cam

Smash Ace
ganondorf is zeonstar (ga) it's as if you're purposely not changing the thread :p

very true, i don't think this prove anything, but still fun to fill out.
Actually, I changed it to him about 5 minutes ago, before I even saw this. Where is Ryo from?

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I can see there are a lot of opinions on here. It would help if people could provide some tournament results to back up whoever you are going to nominate.
Shouldn't you have to do the same with your opinions then too? Or just because you started the thread your nominations don't need any justification?

Pika_Cam

Smash Ace
Shouldn't you have to do the same with your opinions then too? Or just because you started the thread your nominations don't need any justification?
Ok, you're right, but it will take awhile. We can start from scratch if you guys want, but I think some of them are gimmes, like Reflex being the best PT or Afro being the best Snake. Btw, I am going to check your tourney results vs George's; I just haven't gotten around to it yet. Thank you for going ahead and posting yours.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Fenrir, Moogle mains Fox and wins tournaments with him.
I knew he won one in February...

I'm just making sure he's serious about it, basically... A lot of Fox "mains" move on very quickly... if he's doing well, and still using him, then by all means...

Pika_Cam

Smash Ace
Before everyone gets their panties in a bundle, realize that I'm not making a PR list or anything like that, otherwise I would be much more official about it. I'm simply getting opinions to submit to adumbrodeus for his project.

Pika_Cam

Smash Ace
Agh, screw it! I edited the list with all the recommendations on it. It's not official, so no one get mad about it. Tell me if I missed anyone.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
If he's committed to the game, then yeah, give him Fox... I could be considered for that, but considering my irregularity at tournaments lately, he may be better suited...
There can be more than one rep.

Edit: lol at everyone getting upset over this thing.

Fearless, take my spot if you want, lol.

Rayku

Smash Lord
If there can be more than one representative, I -demand- that Octix be another Lucario rep.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
i'm just mad son

mad at being mad

mad i'm mad

Micheal Jordan died

i'm mad

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Uh... me for Yoshi (except for Scatz, but I think it's possible for me to claim #2)? ._.

:069:

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
i'm laughing at snipa for one reason

and im laughing at you for the opposite reason

so get your hopes up

Pika_Cam

Smash Ace
Uh... me for Yoshi (except for Scatz, but I think it's possible for me to claim #2)? ._.

:069:
Oh snap, Bigman goes by Scatz, doesn't he?

Ok, we're missing Link, Bowser, Samus, and Wolf. Were any of these already mentioned that I just missed?

stingers

Smash Obsessed
ph00t for best ZSS. He's better than Zero, who is better than Raggy according to our PRs, who beat Chillin, who placed above Azen at HERB, who is somehow indirectly better than Nick Riddle.

SUCK IT

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
ph00t for best ZSS. He's better than Zero, who is better than Raggy according to our PRs, who beat Chillin, who placed above Azen at HERB, who is somehow indirectly better than Nick Riddle.

SUCK IT
I challenge Nick Riddle to a $100 Flipstool only MM at HERB2.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Stingers knows who's good and bad at this game. He's got to. He beat PP, after all.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Dude, stongers, he might be right. Too bad I don't know him, so he sucks, too.

Top Bottom