• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic South Best with Each Character

Coffee™

I need it....
having had played ravyn and spike in tourney \ money matches i'd say spike is better.. as long as danny isnt being considered anymore
The only tourney matches we played were in doubles and our money match was with my fail Marth and my MK lol and both were like 2-3 months ago.

Pika_Cam

Smash Ace
Hi. I fixed that for ya.
I completely agree.

Kismet is number 1 in GA.

Kismet got 2nd at Last Smash in LA and 17th at Clash of the Titans IV (tied with Anti, Reflex, Andy G, Azen, and others). He was the highest placing Falco player at Clash of the Titans.

im pretty sure P1 should be a diddy nominative, ive heard him and GDX are really quite close in skill, except p1 is a scrub who doesnt go to tournies
If P1 doesn't go to tournaments, then it won't help much with this project I'm trying to help with.

Top Bottom