• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North *Pound* 4 Crew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Since Inui likes to talk about barely's and almosts, i'd like to remind him of the time was within 1 dair of killing your metaknight for game 1, WITH FOX
speaking of almost

me and g-reg should have beaten atomsk and inui in a teams set a long time ago. last game was Castle Siege Greg at 10% and Atomsk at 130%. then i whispered to Greg "dont land on the ground. just stay on the platforms or he'll cg you" in which greg responded to go to the ground and get cg'ed off the stage. lol

whats viridian? we playin pokemon now?

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
speaking of almost

me and g-reg should have beaten atomsk and inui in a teams set a long time ago. last game was Castle Siege Greg at 10% and Atomsk at 130%. then i whispered to Greg "dont land on the ground. just stay on the platforms or he'll cg you" in which greg responded to go to the ground and get cg'ed off the stage. lol

lol its a tourney omni

bossATE

Smash Rookie
for inui

i'm too sexy for my shirt, tooo sexy for my shirt sooooo sexy it hurts

upb?

bossATE

Smash Rookie
can you imagin if i was a character and someone tried to upb my fat ***.......

i'd have like perfect DI with my weight

g-regulate

Smash Hero
your DK sucks

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
bossATE = too good.

Boss's sense of humor = even better. More people need to be able to take jokes like him.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Since Inui likes to talk about barely's and almosts, i'd like to remind him of the time was within 1 dair of killing your metaknight for game 1, WITH FOX
But I won. :)

speaking of almost

But we won and you woulda had to win another set to win the tournament anyways and we won 2-0 in winners semis. ;)

Inui

Banned via Warnings
but inui, remember he did it with fox, a relatively bad character...therefore by inui logic thetantalus>you
Fox vs MK is nearly even and that's not even "Inui logic" I don't think.

I'm Inui and I don't even know what Inui logic is.

It's something dumb from early 2006.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Personally the only way I see fox winning is if he camps and punishes mistakes with an already established lead. But...at high level play mistakes should barely happen.

Fox's range < metaknight's, and fox's priority is a$$ compared to metaknight's, so I don't see how a fox could even hit an mk at the highest level of play other than a lazer. Also, fox's recovery sucks, and metaknight has 500 jumps so...yeah.

Fox doesn't have an answer to planking (unless the fox player wants to die lol) or air planking (hi plank).

Fox's only kill move is unsafe, unless it pushes the mk onto the ledge from shield pushback, but then mk's on the ledge lol.

So yeah...I think fox gets *****.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
There's a lot more than that. The fact that Fox's lasers have limited range is one of the biggest reasons he loses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom