• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North *Pound* 4 Crew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh.

Smash Apprentice
Little did i know the secret family feud between Yoshi's and Wolves.

I guess that makes Oh. and i like Romeo and Juliet.

But more gay.
WOW I FREAKIN see you making me look gay in front of my fellow yoshi peers

DAMET

also, to prove yoshis DO in fact, shower; I will be MMing anyone at showering at P4

no homo

Albert.

Smash Master
Wouldn't it be funny if like

Delta cod put down a hundred dollars

and won

Because he'd secretly been being trained by like m2k and Ally and **** on how to be good?

LOLOLOL

It'd just be so funny because Inui would be out a hundred dollars!

Bwett

Smash Ace
MM me with Yoshi. Any amount vs my Ike, $5 vs my Ganondorf if I can ban both FD and Smashville. :)
Too bad I dropped him, else I would accept. Guess you'll have to stick with losing two MMs to me, as well as in the only two friendlies we played...have fun =D

You may now search your hard drive for an appropriate Phoenix Wright picture to accompany your response.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Too bad I dropped him, else I would accept. Guess you'll have to stick with losing two MMs to me, as well as in the only two friendlies we played...have fun =D

You may now search your hard drive for an appropriate Phoenix Wright picture to accompany your response.
Eh, beating Ganondorf means nothing. I'll give you the Ike one. Just know and accept that I'd trash your Yoshi atm. >_>;

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
Anyone from NJ/NY need a ride to *Pound*?

I have room for ONE more in my car group to *Pound* 4. Whoever needs the ride has to meet 2 qualifications though. I have to know you and you can't have any problems with S.W.R and we're all good. PM meee.

Allied

Smash Master
Yoo JG my bro i may take you up on that ride i'm actually going with veril but i think hes staying just for brawl+

but idk if i'm driving back yet or i'm not sure exactly whats going down

Yo can u PM me ur number i'll txt u :]]]

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
Yoo JG my bro i may take you up on that ride i'm actually going with veril but i think hes staying just for brawl+

but idk if i'm driving back yet or i'm not sure exactly whats going down

Yo can u PM me ur number i'll txt u :]]]
That spot got taken last night yo. Make Veril stay for the whole weekend, it's fucking *Pound* 4 lol.

Allied

Smash Master
thats what i'm saying bro andhes like No work bla bla no i'm busy

and i'm liike yo i'm so down for pound 4 i quit my job (lol joking)

But lets be serious right bro?

This tournament is here to start off the new year of the sickest, brawl/melee/brawl+ tournaments and i believe this year is where its truely the making of amazing things

so i was explaing why miss it right?
so everyone that reads it GO TO POUND 4 YOU WILL NOT REGRET A THING even just to spectate

Allied

Smash Master
btw for anyone that liked my virdian commentary (idk people i guess liked it alot)

i wanna see if i can commentate the livestream for brawl idk whos doing it but i would love to considering i dont think i can enter late (maybe door entry) and i would like to think i add insanely funny remarks while displaying whats going on in the battle and pointing stuff out for the audience

XD please?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
^ Misunderstanding from early 2006 before you even played Smash.

I hate you people sometimes. Actually, no, more like often.

I beat and outplace Dabuz. I outplaced him at the last VC we were both at by like two spots and beat him head to head before that and I'm more active and thus not rusty like he might be. Snakeee has been in a rut lately. I should be used vs MD/VA. I'm an auto-win vs P~S and won't fall for Chu and Boss BS.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
we should consider not putting P~S on the team, because "it's proven fact" that inui will entirely negate his effectiveness ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Rubberbandman

Smash Champion
candy
chu
neo
omni
boss
meep
ps
june
kadaj
korn/takeover/esoj
Is meep going again? Or just random list without thought?

I beat and outplace Dabuz. I outplaced him at the last VC we were both at by like two spots and beat him head to head before that and I'm more active and thus not rusty like he might be. Snakeee has been in a rut lately. I should be used vs MD/VA. I'm an auto-win vs P~S and won't fall for Chu and Boss BS.
Cause P~S is always an auto win for everyone, and Boss and Chu are so unpredictable, you can predict them.

Lol J.G, Good shi.

Rubberbandman

Smash Champion
how can u be sp unpredictable you can predict them xD.....

lol i clearly fall for inui ****.....although i havent lost to him since he's beaten me one time EVER.....(and i was mario)
Didnt you see Inui's logic to beating your mindgames?

It truly outshines you! xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom