• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North Melee Circuit - Third Event TBD...

TGPAdmin

Smash Ace
You should make TGP's Triple smash one of the events on this circuit!!!!!! AIM me Giants625 if you wanna chat about it

~nick

indianunit

Smash Journeyman
i wish i had a wii or gamecube or memory card or melee game

i spend all my time on the boards / random roms and rom hacks / aim / college work now :(
dude now you now how I feel. I don't have a wii (at least not now anyway ;P) and yet I try to play as competitively as possible. lol I too spend my time on the boards and college work.

Vendetta776

Smash Rookie
hey i'm new to these forums i've been playing smash ever since n64 never went to a tournament really want to go is there a date yet set up for this one in NY or around there?

HylianBoy

Smash Apprentice
I am so glad there are people who still want Melee to be in the spot light. Just like the good old days. I am so joining, if I can.

Spife

Smash Master
So you should give MA some love, but since you're to the west of MA, give Western Mass some lovin' >.>

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
no no no the ball is not being dropped! lol

im waiting to hear from alukard about what date we can do a tourney with him in october so it can be the first event. In october we should be starting to organize CoT's as Scar will be doing SPOCs and so on.

JFox

Smash Hero
Bro, Mass Madness is gonna be too epic not to be in the circuit. I think that is the perfect first event to start the circuit off with a bang. I know a lot of NY/NJ is planning on travelling for the event.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
second tourney of oct.
do you know what the date for that is yet? if its a saturday, that works. sunday tourneys are cool, but to maximize attendance we need the anmc one to be on a sat.

Bro, Mass Madness is gonna be too epic not to be in the circuit. I think that is the perfect first event to start the circuit off with a bang. I know a lot of NY/NJ is planning on travelling for the event.
id rather not do this next mass madness comin up. theyr doing melee and brawl singles with a possibility of doubles. i think anmc events should be melee only (unless its like a 2 day tourney with 1 day devoted to melee) and should include doubles incase we think of a way to have a doubles ranking. i definitely wanna have a ct/NE event now, but i dont think the next mass madness is the one.

run a melee only mass madness for the next and id say its a shoe in for the anmc. hows the venue up there?

Alukard

Smash Hero
do you know what the date for that is yet? if its a saturday, that works. sunday tourneys are cool, but to maximize attendance we need the anmc one to be on a sat.

id rather not do this next mass madness comin up. theyr doing melee and brawl singles with a possibility of doubles. i think anmc events should be melee only (unless its like a 2 day tourney with 1 day devoted to melee) and should include doubles incase we think of a way to have a doubles ranking. i definitely wanna have a ct/NE event now, but i dont think the next mass madness is the one.

run a melee only mass madness for the next and id say its a shoe in for the anmc. hows the venue up there?
alright well i have to speak with him ... i'll kno on my next bi weekly ... cuz i realy like this idea ... and i hope we can do a doubles thing ... seriously ... we dont even have to have that much money on for it ... but it would really hype up doubles more ... cuz honestly i just play this game mostly for doubles

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
If XIIIesticle isn't on there y'all are crazy.
that date is ***** with other events. theres a ny tourney, xiiiesticle, and most importantly event 52. hold it on a better date. we dont have to rush this. its all about quality

Sliq

Smash Master
ATTENTION!

I am temporarily moving back to the Buffalo region, and am looking for people to get together with to smash.

I'm interning at Fisher Price, so I'll pretty much be available anytime after 6 PM Monday through Thursday, and usually available after 1 PM on Fridays.

Fridays and weekends I might bot be available depending on if I travel or not. I may visit my family, or I may go to a tournament. Who knows?

I thought I would bring it to your attention and hopefully score up some people to play. Last time I was in Buffalo it was a little dead, at least until the end.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
ATTENTION!

I am temporarily moving back to the Buffalo region, and am looking for people to get together with to smash.

I'm interning at Fisher Price, so I'll pretty much be available anytime after 6 PM Monday through Thursday, and usually available after 1 PM on Fridays.

Fridays and weekends I might bot be available depending on if I travel or not. I may visit my family, or I may go to a tournament. Who knows?

I thought I would bring it to your attention and hopefully score up some people to play. Last time I was in Buffalo it was a little dead, at least until the end.
attend the ecrc and anmc tournies for some good smashing. if not, theres plenty of NY players or NE

Top Bottom