• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North Melee Circuit - Third Event TBD...

JFox

Smash Hero
Because of this post, it def did seem like originally he wanted this to be ANMC, so I told chibo to go ahead with it. Than crazy **** happened and a million people decided to come, and since Alu doesn't want to make OOS people pay for our ANMC pot, he declined.

Now chibo hasnt checked this thread so he doesn't realize yet that march 7th is not ANMC.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I talked to Alex Strife this weekend and he was wondering if Apex could be ANMC. Apex will be a 2 day Melee and Brawl tourney, and it will be awesome. It will be at a hotel with a discounted rate (awesome), have plenty of TVs, great TOs on board, but the only that concerns me is that it's also ECRC. It's giving out points for Melee and Brawl ECRC, so should it also be able to give points for ANMC? It will be located in central/north Jersey.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Yeah it can be sticked if you guys actually plan on doing something with it until then its just taking up space.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Ok, I'll request a re-sticky when we actually find another quality Melee tourney to be a part of it

noodles

Smash Champion
spawn is hosting another tournament in ct. i think its 2 days again.

Top Bottom