• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North Melee Circuit - Third Event TBD...

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
dude is bullhead ranked cause i cant go and i'd be really mad cause i miss out on going up more >_>

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
yea, i tried contacting the TO about it over and over, but never got a straight answer and so on. So we need to find a tourney for the next circuit event.

Also Scar, I need the ANMC money from u whenever u can

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
well i guess u owe me however much u kept out lol. $120 i guess if u have it, though if u only kept out $100 or something, no biggy, but yea that kinda amount

lets smash after the holidays. its a shame we didnt this past week, my roommate wasnt there lol. im loosing my faith in melee. save me scar lol

Cia

das kwl
just to further clarify, Gmoney and I entered teams under the name Motor Vehicles (VaNz + Gmoney) I know this because I payed scar and gave him the name myself. someone got on the cpu and started messing w/ names tho.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
originally we were trying to only have one of each tourney so different hosts would be able to have their shot to hold anmc events and that they would be held in different locations. i mean if we have to we have to, but i would prefer not to

Milos

Smash Lord
jman's going to win this circuit

EDIT - Chibo i'm holding my trial tourney a week from this saturday, if it goes well could we make the next one a circuit like we talked about?

JFox

Smash Hero
Probably, because now Chibo is too involved with brawl. He is holding a major, and he's just started his own brawl circuit.

Chibo, with the money from Scar's and Alukard's circuit events, how much do you have saved up for the total prize? I know it can't be 115 still, cuz that was how much you made from just alukards.

Alukard

Smash Hero
definitely ... need to update this ... i also have a second venue where i'm hosting other events such as card tournies and other things ... i'm a beast *** TO ... not just for smash ... papa brian needs to eat ... lol

anyway ... so let me kno wat we are doing ... cuz this is SUPER OUTDATED!!!!!! =[

Cia

das kwl
ok, this is the address to the venue alukard found.

toy wiz
Nanuet, NY 10954
(845) 624-2224

they are no stranger to melee tournaments as they have done many before. It's in NY which is a state we haven't done an ANMC tournament yet. the venue is very spacious and with New York having like.. no more venues/ LAN centers, we'd be stupid to ignore this one.

i don't mind alukard hosting this because it's not a competition to see who can host the most ANMC events, i just care about it getting done. but if it is a problem for you guys, then I will host this event. either way, plz don't let this venue go to waste.

Alukard

Smash Hero
yea definitely get back to me FAST chibo ... because i am going to be working with the owner of the place about hosting events there ... so let me know wat u are going to do ... so i can get cracking on setting dates out ...

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
as long as u feel the venue is fit for an anmc event, get it scheduled asap. keep it away from the giant national brawl tournies coming up, cause thatl hurt attendance since some melee ppl go to em. in other words, dont schedule it for last week of march, or the first week of april. also have like a month for advertising time

Cia

das kwl
yeah, i was thinking it should be like early/ mid march. this way, it doesn't interfere with madness or any other nearby tournaments. and since it's NY, we might be able to get Canada + New England (since they went to BFWNY)

Alukard

Smash Hero
alright ... fair enough ... although i'm going to host it mid april ... so it can b enough time and we can have the last event right b4 genisis i guess

i'll get cracking now =D

Cia

das kwl
alright ... fair enough ... although i'm going to host it mid april ... so it can b enough time and we can have the last event right b4 genisis i guess

i'll get cracking now =D
cool, and find out if toy wiz has a website so that people can see the venue and stuff. i'll look up some transportation stuff.

CerpinTaxt

Smash Cadet
CT represent!!

Just wondering if this tourney is still going to happen cause some friends and I will def. come. we're less than an hour away! yoi

dmanwon

Smash Cadet
i am absolutely down for this for mid april, hope this doesn't die down. long live melee

Alukard

Smash Hero
yes i am further planning it ... i will let everyone know specifics monday ... =]

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
so chibo, is this goin on along with the ecrc2 section of melee. iono all this **** is getting confusing.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
na they can. players like dsf came out for the ecrc and it was all fine. they earned it. if mango gets mad points he can come back for the 4th event, nab some more, and be qualified for the finals lol.

noodles

Smash Champion
i know its possible. i was imposing that people should knock him out early lol

Alukard

Smash Hero
Yo Chibo ... This Isn't Going To Be A Anmc Event Sorry ...

But It Just Cannot Be

Top Bottom